Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The way the new HL isn't even out and is already panned and dragged. Sephora might be pulling the plug sooner than expected.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

2 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

The way the new HL isn't even out and is already panned and dragged. Sephora might be pulling the plug sooner than expected.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

It’s actually getting good feedback on Instagram and makeup Reddit other than the packaging for the paints :rip: 

Edited by MAKSIM

Just now, little legend said:

not 12 pages already for that thread about HMH on Spotify 

OGHs are so pathetic

Your last thread is also quite pathetic, have you finished elementary school yet?!

7 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Your last thread is also quite pathetic, have you finished elementary school yet?!

you this sudden attack? are you feeling threatening of these threads? Dont worry , no one will steal your title as the most pathetic user here

The new HL looks cute, the only people panning it are half of her own fans who don’t even wear makeup :rip: 

When you think about it, Brooklyn Nights is a highlight in music history

 

Its not that I don't want to love you
Cause I really tried, and I
Just wanna hang with the old you
For just one Brooklyn Night adieu.

 

Have a drink with your former self
We both won't act like someone else
Maybe then we'd both tell the truth
For just one Brooklyn Night adieu

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

If this outcharts and outsells Lube 4 Free

 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Welcome back @little legend  

 

You’ve just missed a legendary OGH comeback. :eli: 

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Welcome back @little legend  

 

You’ve just missed a legendary OGH comeback. :eli: 

thank you:alexz3:

 

omg no what did i miss :(

6 minutes ago, viego said:

When you think about it, Brooklyn Nights is a highlight in music history

 

Its not that I don't want to love you
Cause I really tried, and I
Just wanna hang with the old you
For just one Brooklyn Night adieu.

 

Have a drink with your former self
We both won't act like someone else
Maybe then we'd both tell the truth
For just one Brooklyn Night adieu

So good.

 

Brooklyn Nights, No Way, Second Time Around, NOBTR :foxaylove:

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Perched for HDD estimate :lakitu:

when will it come? I hope the soundtrack is predicted for a top 5 entry. It counts for Gaga's stats which is awesome.

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

when will it come? I hope the soundtrack is predicted for a top 5 entry. It counts for Gaga's stats which is awesome.

This Monday is a holiday. So probably Tuesday?

Just now, Canonical Ensembl said:

This Monday is a holiday. So probably Tuesday?

ugh I wanted it today :'( I forgot it is Memorial Day for Americans. :'( 

Are we winning? 
 

I went into that Stupid Love thread thinking that it was made by an OGH, but it was one of you :rip:

 

It inspired me to give SL a stream. An underrated gem 

6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

i2sVOeh.png

 

Literally why wouldn't you wanna be serving looks? who says **** like this? :deadbanana4:

How are they serving self love when every single pore and flaw got ironed out with photoshop? :rip: And certain monsters eat it up 

20 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

when will it come? I hope the soundtrack is predicted for a top 5 entry. It counts for Gaga's stats which is awesome.

are you really talking about the score track? LMAO if this reaches the top 50 it's already profit

1 minute ago, D02 said:

are you really talking about the score track? LMAO if this reaches the top 50 it's already profit

but it's been #1 on US itunes for a while now and the streams for the overall album are solid (on Apple Music). I think a top 10 is possible for the album no? 

I know the song is a commercial failure but the album seems to be clicking with the public overall no?

2 hours ago, Album Leak said:

No more acting

No more makeup

No more jazz

No more movie soundtracks 

No more born this way foundation tax evasion

No more epione

No more dom perignon

 

Just LG7 being a pop masterpiece. Please.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

%100 agree :gaygacat5:

"No more acting"? Some of y'all are dumb as hell. 

Edited by Blade Runner

10 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

but it's been #1 on US itunes for a while now and the streams for the overall album are solid (on Apple Music). I think a top 10 is possible for the album no? 

I know the song is a commercial failure but the album seems to be clicking with the public overall no?

HDD just posted their predictions, it's not in top 20.

 

Itunes is truly dead in 2022. It's Spotify numbers were so-so. Although AM seemed good, I was expecting somewhere between number 13 and 17. Now I am guessing top 30.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.