Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

if only she was that much excited for chromatica many thing would be very different.

cant wait to find out MY inner artistry applying a blush!!

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

28 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

It’s SO lame when y’all take the drags outside of this thread :rip: 

like what are you trying to prove with those dumb ass threads :rip: 

Is Hold My Oscar #1 yet? or do we go back to tracking the Haus Labs on the beauty charts?

 

hausflop.thumb.png.7cecbce9e4bfda338b5ee

4 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

if only she was that much excited for chromatica many thing would be very different.

cant wait to find out MY inner artistry applying a blush!!

 

 

The way she is acting as if Haus Rats is the second coming of Jesus. :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

When's her next film role gonna be announced? I'm so parched for more ActinGa :gaycat6:

It depends on when the trades are able to officially announce whatever the project is (and whether she has actually signed anything yet).


It looks like she won’t be doing anything acting related until next year at the earliest, which makes sense if the last rumours we had have any truth in them (Joker 2 and Bradley’s Cabaret remake), both of which are in what can barely be called pre-production.
 

It would be be pretty gaggy if she ends up doing both movies not that far apart from each other; both WB, both connected with Todd Phillips and Bradley, both would continue her trajectory as an actress who makes hit movies for adults, so on paper it all fits.

 

Then again it’s possible she is taking a break after the tour and is not reading any scripts atm even if her team is fielding requests. Honesty, it’s hard to know what Gaga will be doing next beyond her already known contractual obligations (Vegas, Haus Labs etc).

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

The way she is acting as if Haus Rats is the second coming of Jesus. :deadbanana4:

i mean this is the same woman created born this way foundation for tax evasion and money laundering, nothing she does or says surprise me. 

i expect anything by her 

 

and still love this criminal woman :gaygacat5:

arrest her up and will go visit her in prison 

:gaygacat5:

25 minutes ago, Jessie said:

It depends on when the trades are able to officially announce whatever the project is (and whether she has actually signed anything yet).


It looks like she won’t be doing anything acting related until next year at the earliest, which makes sense if the last rumours we had have any truth in them (Joker 2 and Bradley’s Cabaret remake), both of which are in what can barely be called pre-production.
 

It would be be pretty gaggy if she ends up doing both movies not that far apart from each other; both WB, both connected with Todd Phillips and Bradley, both would continue her trajectory as an actress who makes hit movies for adults, so on paper it all fits.

 

Then again it’s possible she is taking a break after the tour and is not reading any scripts atm even if her team is fielding requests. Honesty, it’s hard to know what Gaga will be doing next beyond her already known contractual obligations (Vegas, Haus Labs etc).

i was kinda here earlier this year for that Jake G's HBO show Lake Success after their Variety cover (for a supporting role) but the last time we got news about that show was 3 years ago :rip:

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

It’s SO lame when y’all take the drags outside of this thread :rip: 

A "She's special she's not like the other girls" tea

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Honestly I do love the pressed H design in the powders. It’s kinda giving Trump’s Truth Social Icon though :rip: 

6 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Honestly I do love the pressed H design in the powders. It’s kinda giving Trump’s Truth Social Icon though :rip: 

:ahh:

1 hour ago, zoldyck said:

HDD just posted their predictions, it's not in top 20.

 

Itunes is truly dead in 2022. It's Spotify numbers were so-so. Although AM seemed good, I was expecting somewhere between number 13 and 17. Now I am guessing top 30.

oh noooo seriously?! man I legit though that the soundtrack would debut with solid figures tbh...i guess itunes is like truly DEAD DEAD. I knew it was dead for songs but I legit thought thati t was still relevant at least for album sales...a bit disappointed not going to lie but I should not have expected a top 10 entry tbh. After all it is ultimately simply a soundtrack score so it is what it is.

14 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

oh noooo seriously?! man I legit though that the soundtrack would debut with solid figures tbh...i guess itunes is like truly DEAD DEAD. I knew it was dead for songs but I legit thought thati t was still relevant at least for album sales...a bit disappointed not going to lie but I should not have expected a top 10 entry tbh. After all it is ultimately simply a soundtrack score so it is what it is.

there are only 3 songs (with one of 30 years old) the rest of the album is composed of scores

4 hours ago, Album Leak said:

No more acting

No more makeup

No more jazz

No more movie soundtracks 

No more born this way foundation tax evasion

No more epione

No more dom perignon

 

Just LG7 being a pop masterpiece. Please.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Lady No more Gaga

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

That post is giving “I want to stan Lady Gaga but I don’t want to stan anything she does”. Why stan her if you’re not ok with literally her whole brand now?

Edited by anklebiterrs

4 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

That post is giving “I want to stab Lady Gaga but I don’t want to stan anything she does”. Why stan her if you’re not ok with literally her whole brand now?

This

7 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

That post is giving “I want to stab Lady Gaga but I don’t want to stan anything she does”. Why stan her if you’re not ok with literally her whole brand now?

 

2 minutes ago, Mix said:

This

You guys talking about me? 
 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Just now, Lithium. said:

Pretty sure It was @Pikachoo the one who wante Gaga stabbed or shot.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Oh I thought it was cause I said Trump 

Looord..: definitely don’t want that to happen :deadbanana2:

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

1 hour ago, AlexStexaul said:

i mean this is the same woman created born this way foundation for tax evasion and money laundering, nothing she does or says surprise me. 

i expect anything by her 

 

and still love this criminal woman :gaygacat5:

arrest her up and will go visit her in prison 

:gaygacat5:

People like you is literally the reason she created the BTW foundation.

5 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

 

You guys talking about me? 
 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I was talking about the no acting, no makeup post. 
 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

1 minute ago, Lithium. said:

People like you is literally the reason she created the BTW foundation.

:rip: please kkdfkkrdk

16 minutes ago, Lithium. said:

People like you is literally the reason she created the BTW foundation.

:deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.