Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

Also, I try not to comment on things like this because there's so much pressure for women, especially famous women. However, I love how her face is not pumped and filled to oblivion the way it was for HOG promo. I feel like for the first time in forever she can actually emote and we're seeing the natural aging in her face. I hope that means she's feeling less self conscious about her looks. She's so beautiful. :heart2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

So now where's that crying liddo who thought he was right and fought people over it? Omg

15 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

She is so cute here lol

she looks so good 

also this joker press cicle feels so natural unlike the mess that was hog, she sounds so eloquent and isnt saying weird stuff like the flies thing

i guess she saw the criticisms about her during that time

12 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Also, I try not to comment on things like this because there's so much pressure for women, especially famous women. However, I love how her face is not pumped and filled to oblivion the way it was for HOG promo. I feel like for the first time in forever she can actually emote and we're seeing the natural aging in her face. I hope that means she's feeling less self conscious about her looks. She's so beautiful. :heart2:

She's absolutely GLOWING!!! 

She looks so radiant in that video 

 

The silence after the question :dies:

I'm starting to feel like LG7 lead is actually coming on 25th 

  • ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Also, I try not to comment on things like this because there's so much pressure for women, especially famous women. However, I love how her face is not pumped and filled to oblivion the way it was for HOG promo. I feel like for the first time in forever she can actually emote and we're seeing the natural aging in her face. I hope that means she's feeling less self conscious about her looks. She's so beautiful. :heart2:

personally i think this has a lot to do with her overall happiness with her love interest, career, upcoming projects to release, etc. 

1 hour ago, Gagalvaro said:

I think she's coming to San Sebastian festival in Spain next Saturday.

There's a slot for a surprise movie and joker 2 has been not announced yet.

Can they announce it so i can book my flight / bus there PLS...

Or when she's like "here take everything all at once" and actually releases the ep alongside the LG7 lead single, i'm sorry this is all soooo confusing and i'm going crazyyy its our first time getting fed on sooooo long omg

She's changed in the best way possible, you can just see it in her face and her attitude, she's glowing. I have fallen in love with her all over again

Edited by 4th Time Around

Is "Happy Mistake" by Harley Quinn a rising threat to "Shallow" by Ally Maine? 🌚

31 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

do you guys think the Joker soundtrack could go #1? I know there is no new songs and its just covers but there might be enough hype for it and I think the only album competing would be Sabrina's record with about 80k-90k units that week

I doubt the soundtrack will crack top 10, tbh

 

:suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Is "Happy Mistake" by Harley Quinn a rising threat to "Shallow" by Ally Maine? 🌚

pls ally maine is the MF(ilm)G of gaga soundtracks.

  • ATRL Moderator

i dont see joker soundtrack doing numbers. she blatantly said its intentional poor singing and covers.

 

which prob explains why this "secret project" will be music adjacent to the film.  

Is she about to drop whatever this secret project is ahead of LG7? :deadbanana2:

40 minutes ago, DockDock said:

The guy is in the trenches with us making the questions we're all making

  • Popular Post
16 minutes ago, 4th Time Around said:

She's changed in the best way possible, you can just see it in her face and her attitude, she's glowing. I have fallen in love with her all over again

totally agree. She feels "fresh" again in a way I havnt seen from her in a long long time. 

She seems ambitious again yet humbled. She's confident yet cautious. She's well rounded as a person now...I can see it. 

10 minutes ago, Devin said:

i dont see joker soundtrack doing numbers. she blatantly said its intentional poor singing and covers.

 

which prob explains why this "secret project" will be music adjacent to the film.  

These days you never know something, a scene might go viral idk.. 

1 minute ago, pablozedd said:

The guy is in the trenches with us making the questions we're all making

i need his username, i am sure he is on this base:eli:

us :

 

gagaicantrn giphyupload GIF

43 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

So now where's that crying liddo who thought he was right and fought people over it? Omg

tag it, lets drag ha

 

gagaicantrn giphyupload GIF

WAIT now we know what she meant by that tiktok about releasing all of her music at once. YALL

 

200w.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.