Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Do we have an idea of how the album is Going to sound? i mean. We knew in advance what artpop, Joanne and chromatica were gonna be like. 

 

I don't even know whos working with her this time. I know nothing

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, frankvert said:

I hope all of you FAT 2025 PROPAGANDISTS are CHOKING ON YOUR SPIT right now. It's been a ROUGH 6 months but us 2024 TRUTHERS NEVER FAILED to see the LIGHT at the end of the tunnel was coming THIS YEAR. LETS ******* GOOOOOOOOOOO

 

spacer.png

THEY ALL LAUGHED AT US AND DENIED OUR RIGHT TO CELEBRATE A 2024 RELEASE

 

0uCddEV.gif

 

THE 2024 LIDDOS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG! SO WHAT NOW 2025 LIARS?!?

 

0uCddEV.gif

And I have another thing to get off my chest!

 

0uCddEV.gif

 

@Pheromosa DRAGGED Gaga in every Gaga related thread possible but now I keep seeing praise left AND right!

 

0uCddEV.gif

 

Did you switch like a limpy wrist? I need a 10,000 word essay, singled spaced REPENTING! Your move!

 

0uCddEV.gif

 

OT: Gagaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by Dylangaga

9 minutes ago, gab00 said:

Do we have an idea of how the album is Going to sound? i mean. We knew in advance what artpop, Joanne and chromatica were gonna be like. 

 

I don't even know whos working with her this time. I know nothing

PI sounded nothing like the rest of Joanne though

2024 truthers, keep your lashings, because, as far as we know, LG7 could still be released in 2025 since she only confirmed the lead single for 2024 ! 

 

0uCddEV.gif

11 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

And I have another thing to get off my chest!

 

0uCddEV.gif

 

@Pheromosa DRAGGED Gaga in every Gaga related thread possible but now I keep seeing praise left AND right!

 

0uCddEV.gif

 

Did you switch like a limpy wrist? I need a 10,000 word essay, singled spaced REPENTING! Your move!

 

0uCddEV.gif

GET HER 

 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

And I have another thing to get off my chest!

 

0uCddEV.gif

 

@Pheromosa DRAGGED Gaga in every Gaga related thread possible but now I keep seeing praise left AND right!

 

0uCddEV.gif

 

Did you switch like a limpy wrist? I need a 10,000 word essay, singled spaced REPENTING! Your move!

 

0uCddEV.gif

:deadbanana:

9 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

2024 truthers, keep your lashings, because, as far as we know, LG7 could still be released in 2025 since she only confirmed the lead single for 2024 ! 

 

0uCddEV.gif

How Kindness Punk of her to please both sides :bird:

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

Tomorrow's a big day, sisters! Let's light our Alejandro candles for Miss Gaga that the good times keep rollin'

 

Another day on top of Spotify, a strong radio update, rave reviews for her, AND a red carpet / press conference slay would be :jonny:  #EntertainmentINDUSTRY

OMFG I was on a flight so I didn't catch the LG7 announcement until now :WAP: Oct 2024

 

 

48 minutes ago, Rama said:

38, 45 or 52 days until we hear LG7's lead single

 

It just hit me as I was chopping onions for dinner

 

That So Raven GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I have to change the brush head on my electric toothbrush at the end of next month and it hit me that by that when that happens, I'll have seen J:FaD and heard the LG7 lead :duca:

Edited by Aston Martin

My birthday is October 23rd, so happy this is all happening during my bday month 

 

:gaycat2:

Also, sidenote, but the fact Gaga didn't even post about the soundtrack pre-save going up or anything made me lower any expectations I had for it :deadbanana: Not that I was expecting much anyway lmao 

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Also, sidenote, but the fact Gaga didn't even post about the soundtrack pre-save going up or anything made me lower any expectations I had for it :deadbanana: Not that I was expecting much anyway lmao 

Gaga wasn't the first credit

 

trash-bye.gif

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Also, sidenote, but the fact Gaga didn't even post about the soundtrack pre-save going up or anything made me lower any expectations I had for it :deadbanana: Not that I was expecting much anyway lmao 

At this point, I think the album will be mostly off-key acappellas. :rip: 

Single title next week
0uCddEV.gif

Album Title/Date 2 Weeks

0uCddEV.gif

Snippet 3 Weeks

0uCddEV.gif

 

 

its 3.26 AM in Venice sooo lets start a countdown :jonny5: lets keep the tradition of this base. red carpet start at 6 PM right?

24 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Tomorrow's a big day, sisters! Let's light our Alejandro candles for Miss Gaga that the good times keep rollin'

 

Another day on top of Spotify, a strong radio update, rave reviews for her, AND a red carpet / press conference slay would be :jonny:  #EntertainmentINDUSTRY

Light it up 🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️

We're entering the LG7 era, wohahahaha 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 I'm so happy. 

21 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Gaga wasn't the first credit

 

trash-bye.gif

I noticed that. I was like, oh, SKIP

 

:eli: 

  • Popular Post

Can we take a moment to appreciate how lucky we are to have chosen to back the most versatile artist of this generation?

 

Which other MPG is serving topping the charts with a classic new duet love ballad and having the #1 song in the WORLD, while simultaneously about to launch her next OSCAR campaign, starring in a billion dollar, award winning franchise, all while her next dark electro dance opus is on the horizon. 16 YEARS into her career no less.

 

Who else but Lady Gaga? Monsters really lucked out. She really will forever be THAT betch 

 

:jonny5:

Ugh I hate the servers.

 

Either way this is wonderful!! Hopefully we get a date fast.

 

The only downside to this would be DWAS potentially missing the chance to hit #1 until then… or maybe?

Imagine if Harley sings the LG7 lead in Joker, #1 guaranteed

Reading "LG7 first single" kinda gives me a feeling we are getting at least one more before the album. 

 

Gretchen-N-o-vou-fazer-isso

Ohh she looks SO good in that WB party

 

tayomaki-zach-campbell.gif

 

I was HOPING she'd wear Harley colours sometime this press tour at least once and she wears it as the very first outfit of the era sjsjsjsjsj GODGA MY FOREVER QUEEN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

 

tayomaki-zach-campbell.gif

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.