Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, Konril said:

https://music.apple.com/us/browse/top-charts/songs

 

2. Die With A Smile (-1)

 

The shakery.

Apple Music US

4. Die With A Smile (-2)

 

Miss DWAS will have her revenge.

:suburban:

49 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

Omg 

 

 

"for a chance to see Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars perform the song together in Las Vegas"

 

Nnnnfnfooefnnn. So DWAS is actually made to sell their Vegas shows? :hoetenks:

6 minutes ago, Konril said:

Apple Music US

4. Die With A Smile (-2)

 

Miss DWAS will have her revenge.

:suburban:

What are the three songs ahead of her? I'm assuming they're all Sabrina's 

1 minute ago, cartierdelrey said:

What are the three songs ahead of her? I'm assuming they're all Sabrina's 

yes.

1 minute ago, cartierdelrey said:

What are the three songs ahead of her? I'm assuming they're all Sabrina's 

1. Sabrina Carpenter - Please, Please, Please

2. Sabrina Carpenter - Taste

3. Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso

Apple Music Global Daily: #4 (-3)

Apple Music USA Daily: #3 (-1)

 

Let's start LG7 countdown:gaycat5:

12 minutes ago, blackstar said:

 

probably fake but i would die for this collab:jonny2:

"keep your ears to the ground"

 

So another SHAKY hit :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, Konril said:

1. Sabrina Carpenter - Please, Please, Please

2. Sabrina Carpenter - Taste

3. Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso

ok this is fine then, hype will die down soon :gaycat4:

4 minutes ago, Konril said:

1. Sabrina Carpenter - Please, Please, Please

2. Sabrina Carpenter - Taste

3. Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso

I'm shocked Taste isn't #1. I was also lowkey expecting Sabrina to flood the top 10 more 

1 minute ago, cartierdelrey said:

I'm shocked Taste isn't #1. I was also lowkey expecting Sabrina to flood the top 10 more 

5 songs in top 10 is very flood to me.:lakitu:

7 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

ok this is fine then, hype will die down soon :gaycat4:

I don't think shes dying down anytime soon, shes looses daughter after all. 2 smashes under her belt this year and Taste is gonna smash just as hard with the music video being mega viral and the song being super catchy

2 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I don't think shes dying down anytime soon, shes looses daughter after all. 2 smashes under her belt this year and Taste is gonna smash just as hard with the music video being mega viral and the song being super catchy

Forgot tayble was promoting her on ig.. nvm then 

31 minutes ago, Konril said:

Apple Music US

4. Die With A Smile (-2)

 

Miss DWAS will have her revenge.

 

I blame Taylor for this 

:suburban:

Additional information, almost everyone in the top 30 fell a few spots, the only rise is by Sabrina, Travis Scott, Coldplay and Myke Towers (he rose +24) spots, so they're probably people who released music yesterday 

3 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

:toofunny2: 

 

It's actually fine since it's Friday. Many releases WW. 

It's a Friday update. Coldplay released a new song with some khia artist Myke and they both zoomed past her. This is a great update. Another increase incoming.

 

bRxnQTp.gif

6 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

:toofunny2: 

 

I- lemme go to bed chile, I'll find out about the update after the meltdowns 

Spotify Top Artists USA : #26 (-)

 

Expect number similar to yesterday's:giraffe:

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

It's a Friday update. Coldplay released a new song with some khia artist Myke and they both zoomed past her. This is a great update. Another increase incoming.

 

bRxnQTp.gif

I just checked the major markets, she only dropped spots in Brazil, Germany, France, and Mexico then stable in US and Canada while she increased in UK, Australia, Philippines, and Indonesia. 

USA Artist 

 

26 (=) Lady Gaga
22 (-1) Bruno Mars

 

UK Artist 

 

25 (+2) Lady Gaga

24 (+1) Bruno Mars 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.