Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

24 minutes ago, Desire said:

Born This Way album has been on repeat all day. 

 

The way no one but her could come up with Bloody Jesus, Government Bible, or Heavy Metal Allah :jonny5: 

me trying to figure out if this is a reference to bloody mary or black jesus :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

some CHOICES were made here 

 

 

most notably the low placement of ARTUW, her best song

 

this list is crazy bananas 

I could be your girl, girl girl, girl, girl, girl

But would you love me if I ruled the world, world, world?

 

nRPKU11.gif

1 hour ago, Orsay said:

I have no idea nn @The Witch is it called Titane?

 

nRPKU11.gif

Thanks !

The fact that this version sounds so clear and doesn't sound like it was put through 7 filters and production had to make it sound like it wasn't recorded during a hurricane, and has actual vocal runs and inflection instead of copy/paste like the original.

 

I'm not gonna say I like it more than the original, but I'm also not gonna say anything else. :jonny3:

A very late realization on my part, but I just realized today that Chromatica is Gaga's first studio album with no RedOne involvement whatsoever (that we know of at least). :eek:

 

The Fame

Just Dance

LoveGame

Poker Face

Money Honey

Boys Boys Boys

Paper Gangsta

↓

The Fame Monster

Bad Romance

Alejandro

Monster

So Happy I Could Die

↓

Born This Way

Judas

Hair

Scheiße

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)

↓

ARTPOP

G****

↓

Joanne

Angel Down

↓

Chromatica

OUT

 

13 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

A very late realization on my part, but I just realized today that Chromatica is Gaga's first studio album with no RedOne involvement whatsoever (that we know of at least). :eek:

 

The Fame

Just Dance

LoveGame

Poker Face

Money Honey

Boys Boys Boys

Paper Gangsta

↓

The Fame Monster

Bad Romance

Alejandro

Monster

So Happy I Could Die

↓

Born This Way

Judas

Hair

Scheiße

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)

↓

ARTPOP

G****

↓

Joanne

Angel Down

↓

Chromatica

OUT

 

Unfortuante because now she works with Bloodpop

nn.png

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/bestsellers/music

 

So "Top Gun: Maverick" is Lady Gaga's album in France ?! Note that for "A Star Is Born", Bradley Cooper is not officially accredited in Official French Top Albums Charts, only "Lady Gaga", so i wouldn't be so surprised...

 

 

Note: 1 day until TG2 (movie) release in France (05/25).

Edited by Kékette

27 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

A very late realization on my part, but I just realized today that Chromatica is Gaga's first studio album with no RedOne involvement whatsoever (that we know of at least). :eek:

 

The Fame

Just Dance

LoveGame

Poker Face

Money Honey

Boys Boys Boys

Paper Gangsta

↓

The Fame Monster

Bad Romance

Alejandro

Monster

So Happy I Could Die

↓

Born This Way

Judas

Hair

Scheiße

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)

↓

ARTPOP

G****

↓

Joanne

Angel Down

↓

Chromatica

OUT

 

Good riddance tbh. Like, I’m forever grateful for him since he worked on Gaga’s biggest hits but it’s a good thing she moved on imo. She’s always doing that. She will move on from her current producers team eventually too.

15 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

Unfortuante because now she works with Bloodpop

With whom she released her best critically reviewed music to date. The hate on him is a typical liddo behaviour.

15 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

With whom she released her best critically reviewed music to date. The hate on him is a typical liddo behaviour.

Thank poptism lol

8 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Segure meu pau passou mais uma semana no Hot100:gaycat2:

what position?

Ngl, I expected it to serve OUT. It's only up from here, we won Little Handholders

 

2dflx91.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

The fact that this version sounds so clear and doesn't sound like it was put through 7 filters and production had to make it sound like it wasn't recorded during a hurricane, and has actual vocal runs and inflection instead of copy/paste like the original.

 

I'm not gonna say I like it more than the original, but I'm also not gonna say anything else. :jonny3:

Agree. I still love the original but the vocal mixing is HELL

Why "This Hell" by Rina Sawayama sound like song by GaGa ft. Shania Twain :WAP:

38 minutes ago, D02 said:

what position?

82, coming to outchart GUY I fear

Bhabylon

Happy birthday BTW :clap3:

the queef, americano and highway unicorn can go. the rest is immaculate even bad kids and black jesus 

 

the way she screams and commands my baguette ass when she says AMEN! :jonnycat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.