Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Yeah that version sounds better, except for the chorus which is the same as the released version. I can't listen to HMH because of that chorus.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I don’t get the concept of creating three versions of a song for a movie. So far we have heard single version, radio version and film version. And the single version sounds like the least best version of it. Bloodpop had to ruin it. Her vocals and production are way better on the version they played at Cannes. 

2 hours ago, viego said:

That's what i thought too. Her low register and speaking voice sounds so nice, i guess she could do something like her part on Sour Candy or the chorus and bridge on Dancin in Circles, that in spanish and with her accent would be :WAP:.

Even something like Alejandro, i don't get why they didn't force her to record a spanish version of Alejandro back in the day, it was a hit in Latin America and Spain, a spanish version + the guitar bridge (the one used on American Idol performance). 

The voice she uses in Alejandro’s pre chorus is very sexy, would fit a latin influenced song. Its the same tone she uses  in DiC’s post chorus I think. 

“You know that I love you boy, hot like Mexico, rejoice, at this point…”

 

”Tap down these boots while I beat around” 

 

She had a hit right there with DiC.

3 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

For the annoying dupes girls who were saying it's the same, well :giraffe:

 

 

 

This version is just so good. Fitting for this masterpiece :jonny4:

need this on streaming right neaw

 

fbgwpsO.gif

2 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

This is all pretty true but keep in mind that the promo artists would be in charge of is more so getting TV spots, planning digital concerts, developing word-of-mouth plans, etc. Stuff like playlisting and radio plans would all also fall under distribution, which is handled by the label unless you're indie. For instance, pop artists like Dua and Camila aren't splashed all over Spotify simply because they have good teams but because they are a label priority. The entire point of signing with a label like Interscope is to take advantage of their resources, connections, and the "name brand" so they can be an easier sell to still guarded things like radio. Getting onto TTH isn't just Bobby sending a check and making a phone call, especially when it's tied to the promotional plan of a tentpole film. A lot of conversations between Gaga, her team, Interscope, and Paramount all happened around the release strategy for this song. Clearly they decided radio was the way to go, at least in the buildup to the film's release. 

360 deals are defacto in the industry now, even though they f*ck over the majority of artists :shakeno:

:clap3: Finally. People really think getting on TTH is just a matter of Bobby sending a text and he's refusing to do that. :rip: If it were that easy, everyone would be on TTH.

 

47 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

I don’t get the concept of creating three versions of a song for a movie. So far we have heard single version, radio version and film version. And the single version sounds like the least best version of it. Bloodpop had to ruin it. Her vocals and production are way better on the version they played at Cannes. 

I could be way off, but I feel like Bloodpop is responsible for the version we have because they thought it needed to be "more poppier" while the film version was just Gaga and Ben.

39 minutes ago, Kékette said:

:clap3:

 

a ******* anthem :jonny: 

3 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

For the annoying dupes girls who were saying it's the same, well :giraffe:

 

 

 

This version is just so good. Fitting for this masterpiece :jonny4:

This sounds great but it sucks they chopped up the song so short :cries:

1 hour ago, Kékette said:

:clap3:

 

The fact that she would’ve won SOTY and snatched a solo #1 with this.

1 hour ago, Kékette said:

:clap3:

 

 

I hope this is what I hear when I enter heaven. :jonny: 

How did Nicki get a top 2 hit but we can't scrap the top 80 now? :biblio:

Just now, romonster said:

 

:rip:

its not a new day unless we see some new Gaga thread from that user :cm:

Just now, Dula Peep said:

How did Nicki get a top 2 hit but we can't scrap the top 80 now? :biblio:

she literally pulled stupid love, except less global :skull:

1 hour ago, Kékette said:

:clap3:

 

THIS HYMN :clap3:

 

her best song EVER, it's a fact!

Edited by WildAmerican

I honestly think they released the song too early. Should have released it this week with Cannes and used the snippets on the trailer to hype people.

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

I honestly think they released the song too early. Should have released it this week with Cannes and used the snippets on the trailer to hype people.

although could you imagine how much more insufferable this base would become if they wait an extra 3 weeks to release lmaoo

5 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Jojo and Richy are friends. He's also her tour manager and choreographer :rip: 

I hope she demands exclusivity. :heart:

48 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I honestly think they released the song too early. Should have released it this week with Cannes and used the snippets on the trailer to hype people.

Yeah, who knows the logic. Let’s just hope the movie can salvage it somewhat, otherwise what a waste with that butchered rollout :rip: 

1 hour ago, Baby Judas said:

 

I hope this is what I hear when I enter heaven. :jonny: 

Heaven? We're faguettes, mawma. 

- 

23 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Yeah, who knows the logic. Let’s just hope the movie can salvage it somewhat, otherwise what a waste with that butchered rollout :rip: 

I don't think it will do much. We better start getting that into our heads. 

5 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Heaven? We're faguettes, mawma. 

- 

I don't think it will do much. We better start getting that into our heads. 

I know, that’s why I said “somewhat.”

 

I only expect a little boost. Like going #1 on Spotify US by next Sunday. :eli: 

Can Gaga still join Cannes to present the Palme d’Or?

 

XvkVYwm.gif

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.