Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

Happy birthday king! :hug:

 

3 hours ago, Almodusa said:

@Artur HBD luv :heart: 

 

4 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Happy birthday! :heart: Get ready to be called old now by ATRL :-*

 

4 hours ago, Katniss said:

Happy birthday! :heart:

 

3 hours ago, Universo said:

hbd :heart:

 

5 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Happy Birthday!

 

5 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Happy birthday

:heart:

 

5 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Feliz Aniversário Artur! Have a blessed day :heart2:

 

5 hours ago, Resquid said:

Happy birthday!!:hug: hope stanning this fad continues to bring you joy for years to come :heart:

 

5 hours ago, IBeMe said:

happy birthday legend! you are officially a daddy now 

 

4 hours ago, The Witch said:

Happy Birthday boneca! :heart:

 

Gift yourself some meth labs!

Thank you guys! :hughard: Today's been a great day so far and I'm really happy to be here with all of you too! 30s are the new 20s and I'm actually just 28 in non-pandemic years. :gaycat3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Artur said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you guys! :hughard: Today's been a great day so far and I'm really happy to be here with all of you too! 30s are the new 20s and I'm actually just 28 in non-pandemic years. :gaycat3:

:rip: Not the non-pandemic years :deadbanana:

 

Happy birthday! 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

:rip: Not the non-pandemic years :deadbanana:

 

Happy birthday! 

 :gaycat2:

 

Thanks Bry, blast Free Woman a couple times today for me!

32 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

this better be on TTH tonight 

Even if they were to add it they would be doing so next week when the movie is out

Just now, Artur said:

 :gaycat2:

 

Thanks Bry, blast Free Woman a couple times today for me!

Happy birthday king! 

 

Not Chromatica Ball getting ruined by Monkeybox :deadbanana2:The poor girl can't catch a break 

6 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Happy birthday king! 

Ahhh thank you so much! :heart:

How many people are even letting those big playlists play all the way through anyway nn. I mean I guess just scrolling down to see what songs are on there is exposure…

Happy Birthday King!!! :heart: @Artur

 

Keep serving iconic avis and queen gretchen gifs :alexz: 

I have a question, I'm new to Spotify, Do people actually uses the playlists? I have only used it once, and that was the Eurovision playlist :toofunny2: otherwise I haven't felt the need to use them. 

4 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I have a question, I'm new to Spotify, Do people actually uses the playlists? I have only used it once, and that was the Eurovision playlist :toofunny2: otherwise I haven't felt the need to use them. 

When you want to use it as background music in places like malls or shops, it’s more convenient to use playlists. It’s also easier for car drivers. 

5 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I have a question, I'm new to Spotify, Do people actually uses the playlists? I have only used it once, and that was the Eurovision playlist :toofunny2: otherwise I haven't felt the need to use them. 

I only use Discover Weekly but I know my dad uses those big playlists so yeah people who are not into pop culture use them to listen to random music

36 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Is this one new? (255k)

 

 

#52 :skull:

The way some of y'all just refuse to believe people genuinely enjoy Bad Bunny's music is starting to give lowkey racism. Why is he so beneath you?

 

cobQipE.gif

 

Liddos like me want a Gar collab because they both have eccentric styles, they stand out, they can have fun beats while also preach about social issues and them together could end up with something cool. It ain't that deep.

 

cobQipE.gif

7 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

#52 :skull:

Most listeners use shuffle… I hope. :eddie: 

In reality, it'll be Rihanna the one who ends up collaborating with King Bad Bunny. Just watch. :jonnycat:

-

Happy birthday, papi. @Artur :wave2:

Edited by Blade Runner

Happy birthday @Artur :heart: Streaming Fun Tonight ft. Pabllo Vittar right now 

Edited by TSwiftie

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

The way some of y'all just refuse to believe people genuinely enjoy Bad Bunny's music is starting to give lowkey racism. Why is he so beneath you?

 

cobQipE.gif

 

Liddos like me want a Gar collab because they both have eccentric styles, they stand out, they can have fun beats while also preach about social issues and them together could end up with something cool. It ain't that deep.

 

cobQipE.gif

exactly hes fun hot different and popular but they want her to do solo flop wine mom ballads

cobQipE.gif

I’m mad the gp are sleeping on HMH - her vocals serve Whitney power. There’s no one else bringing the 80’s talent back 

the way she really put You and I and The Edge of Glory back to back on an album, who does that :jonnycat:

 

two legendary songs methinks :gaycat1:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.