Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, Mix said:

I fear for her voice or vocal cord to that matter, Hold My Hand, Shallow and even Enigma. Lord help her :chick1:

 

 

and imagine she decided to put Perfect Illusion and Marry The Night in the setlist :chick3:

 

She needs to bite the bullet and start doing pre-recorded vocals like Beyonce and Celine. Her vocals are one of her greatest assets

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Bad Bunny and Gaga need to make a summer bop like this. :giraffe:

 

Such a cool video, by the way. :giraffe:

Edited by Blade Runner

8 hours ago, Miracle said:

Charts barely impact her career as of now. She's a respected musician and they do not need hits.

 

Does Beyonce needs new top 10 hits to fill out stadium tours? Does Madonna? Does Gaga?

Yes…that is what im trying to say with my comment?

One hour left to stream, US Monsters :gaycat1: 

 

 

Oh who am I kidding, this is dropping off the BB100 this week 

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

One hour left to stream, US Monsters :gaycat1: 

 

 

Oh who am I kidding, this is dropping off the BB100 this week 

Most of the Bad Bunny songs that are filling most of the BB100 won’t be charting this week. Gaga could stay, maybe even move up a few spots 

27 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

babe she'll obviously perform it for Chromatica Ball, I'm talking about maybe a Tonight Show appearance or something?

 

When she does HMH, Shallow and Million Reasons all in a row. She better skip 1000 Doves.

Actually 1000 Doves (Piano Version) >>>>>>. The extra lyrics :weeps:

 

15 minutes ago, Lithium. said:

She needs to bite the bullet and start doing pre-recorded vocals like Beyonce and Celine. Her vocals are one of her greatest assets

Well Ga is all about "I singing live at my show so that your money is worth it". But I do agree with the pre-recorded vocal. Although, she will find other alternatives like lower the notes or something (like she did with PI in JWT)

HMH is a bit of a crazy vocal track for her because she's really pushing her upper register and I suspect it's gonna take the same place The Cure did at the JWT, which is the second to last song. So after a full night of singing and dancing and howling at the crowd to dance and jump and get the **** up, it's a little bit worrying.

 

When it comes to Chromatica songs, I imagine Fun Tonight and Sour Candy(minus the tokyo shows) are probably getting axed, but I'm worried about her vocals in plastic doll and enigma. 

55 minutes ago, Mix said:

I fear for her voice or vocal cord to that matter, Hold My Hand, Shallow and even Enigma. Lord help her :chick1:

 

 

and imagine she decided to put Perfect Illusion and Marry The Night in the setlist :chick3:

 

MTE :rip: 

I'm really worried ngl. She needs to be smart and pull a Beyonce using pre -recorded vocals. She has to preserve her beautiful voice. :dancehall:

I'm sorry but the playlisting is just plain dumb at this point. I get not adding it early on, but early previews will start in a few days, the song should be getting major playlisting.

I just don't understand them investing in radios and having a mediocre investment in streaming platforms.... it doesn't make sense....

I feel it’s more likely that Spotify doesn’t want to playlist her more than her team intentionally not putting her song up on playlists tbh. 

2 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

I feel it’s more likely that Spotify doesn’t want to playlist her more than her team intentionally not putting her song up on playlists tbh. 

it doesn't make sense....she could easily have a good number of playlist reach and wouldn't even need TTH for that... her team is really mediocre

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

Bad Bunny and Gaga need to make a summer bop like this. :giraffe:

 

Such a cool video, by the way. :giraffe:

Honestly i would be here for Gaga singing in spanish, and also would like to see how she could fit her voice into a Latin Urban song, that'd be interesting. 

anyway...let's wait next week...but I really feel that nothing will happen with the music in playlists

it deff is not normal that a star of Gaga's caliber is not getting her songs on playlists. Especially a song for what is shaping up to be a massive blockbuster (likely THE non marvel blockbuster of the year)....this has nothing to do with Spotify and likely more to do with her team refusing to play ball with streaming services. Proof is you can see tons of c listers having their songs plastered all over playlists and Gaga's are usually missing or placed at the very end of lists for a short period of time before being removed altogether. Almost ALL the other popgirls (inclusing those around Gaga's age) have better playlist reach. This is totally a management / team / label issue and I don't really get it but it is what it is. 

Edited by IBeMe

Still no TTH …but old ass BTS song with Coldplay is still on there :deadbanana4:

27 minutes ago, viego said:

Honestly i would be here for Gaga singing in spanish, and also would like to see how she could fit her voice into a Latin Urban song, that'd be interesting. 

I’d imagine something like Dancin in Circles.

I don't think her team will push this, and I don't feel like the song's success will change that much after the movie's release. 

 

Maybe it'll be a Top 40, but nothing more than that, imo. 

 

Who cares, anyway... 

Edited by Blade Runner

7 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

I don't think her team will push this, and I don't feel like the song's success will change that much after the movie's release. 

 

Maybe it'll be a Top 40, but nothing more than that, imo. 

 

Who cares, anyway... 

Even without TTH or whatever playlisting, if this has legs at HAC/AC, it could have a long run on the H100.

It didn't even get an iTunes banner and you think they'll get it on TTH? Her manager is too busy writing the title in the sky for 8 people to see (and be confused about what it means) 

30 minutes ago, Аshanti said:

Chromatica would've been 81 on MC if it weren't for those miserable hags at slant

cobQipE.gif

Right

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.