Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, WildAmerican said:

look at her face during the snippet, she knows she's SICK :WAP:

She looks really proud of LG7 :weeps:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

SHE'S REALLY ABOUT TO GIVE US INDUSTRIAL DARK TECHNO BANGERS WE WANTED

 

d9fcaf7ae45fd40d6a227fe96c240be928a4bcdd

Edited by Kanes

Now that is a f*cking tease. I missed this. Ty Gaga! :jonny5:

The second song is getting more attention, but this is her next global smash :jonny5:

 

 

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

 

 

 

THE QUALITY :jonny2:

 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI T:WAP:

  • ATRL Moderator

we're gagging at such a low quality recording, can you imagine it when we listen to it in HQ? :jonny5:

OMFG SHE IS SO BACK

THIS IS THE SOUND BE BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE BTW 

:jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

 

 

 

THE QUALITY :jonny2:

:clap3:

Just as the world's ready to appreciate crazyGa, she's ready to give it to them. I've been begging for this sound direction since 2015 and the Replay DOC remix gave me hope. And now we're getting this. Every LG7 snippet we've gotten sounds amazing, I'm so ******* hyped that she's not retreading old ground but it still sounds very GAGAesque.

tumblr_mijejwugw81qgslaao1_500.gif

 

no more bloodpop cookie cutter pop LIKE shes experimenting again and doing something a little riskierrr  #2026GrammyIsOurs

 

0*6FmKwUuCtRF2UDQo.gif

 

utCQuyU.gif

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

Can someone also clean the first snippet? I am SO MAD that those f-words were screaming over the ******* beat drop UGH I SUPPORT HOMOPHOBIA 

 

 

3 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

I don't want to get ahead of myself but those snippets sound literally like exactly what she should have been doing the past decade. Like exactly.

I've been saying she's MADE for rock for forever. Especially after her Metallica performance at the Grammys. 

3 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

I don't want to get ahead of myself but those snippets sound literally like exactly what she should have been doing the past decade. Like exactly.

I was just thinking this. She took such a wrong turn with ARTPOP but at least we're back hihihihi

2 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Abracadabra needs to be the opening song of the album

I was wondering why everyone is saying that but I hear it now. That one sounds like Charli XCX 

Edited by TedLasso

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.