Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

SO JEALOUS STEFANI GERMANOTTA GETS TO LISTEN TO THIS NEW LADY GAGA TRACK ALL DAY AND NIGHT. :jonny: 

I don't know if I can't stand this wait no more she's evil go to hell!!

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91asdnlo4efy5ybo1w8f

(and take us with you)

Just now, scheibe said:

the drop... are u kidding me?

 

oprah-winfrey-sad.gif

 

 

THEM SCREAMING RIGHT AS THE DROP COMES I'M SO MAD

It's sounding very Jorge Elbrecht production and I'm living for it... my fingers are so crossed 

:nicole:

Edited by Descending

So glad she's overcome the voices in her head saying the music needs to sound safer. The world is ready for your artistic output queen, **** dem charts :WAP:

Just now, Janet said:

Why can't anyone make out what she's singing? :rip:

Blablabla for me? Heaven waiting for me? Or something like that :huh:

  • ATRL Moderator

also, the way she also hates stupid nose 

 

spacer.png

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Blablabla for me? Heaven waiting for me? Or something like that :huh:

I hear notoriously 

AOW AOW AOW AOW

I'VE BECOME A ZOMBIE

spacer.png

Edited by Tiara

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

sounds good, already more promising than joanne. lets seeee

Not hard to achieve :suburban: 

1 minute ago, scheibe said:

the drop... are u kidding me?

 

oprah-winfrey-sad.gif

 

 

crying of excitement 

 

utCQuyU.gif

no seriously if she keeps the selva outfits for this era...... its going to be stellar

the CAMPNESS of that mixed with the sonority omfgggggggg

I don't want to get ahead of myself but those snippets sound literally like exactly what she should have been doing the past decade. Like exactly.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.