Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

of course these idiots had to scream during the song! but it sounds PHENOMENAL, I just didn't like how she said we had to wait... 2025 it is :chick3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

Anyone else notice she looks happier than we've seen her looking in a very long time?? :alexz3:

It sounds like BTW and ARTPOP had a baby

 

utCQuyU.gif 

Just now, Miichael said:

Anyone else notice she looks happier than we've seen her looking in a very long time?? :alexz3:

YES. She's so coming back soon. She's so excited.

 

Just now, Dumbledore said:

Omfg... It's rock, it's industrial, I'm satisfied, I'm happy :alexz:

But still has that Gaga dance sound. This queen. This artist. This revolutionary blending genres like no one has ever before. :alexz: 

Yeah, the "now you have to wait" doesn't sound promising but what's the point in teasing this album for so long? :rip:

 

I don't think she's about to announce a release date otherwise she wouldn't have said to us to wait 

I got Miss Anthropocene teas :jonny: I've wanted a We Appreciate Power & My Name Is Dark moment from her

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

oh Bloodclot you're BONES :WAP:

The way you can tell he had nothing to do with the production

 

utCQuyU.gif

8 minutes ago, Rama said:

That sounded like we're getting BTW's successor

 

 

I used to pray for times like this [Fluff] : r/battlecats

yess

 

8 minutes ago, Konril said:

#NotJazz

utCQuyU.gif

thank lord

ohhhh actually it's kinda Dorian Replay coded actually, when that remix inspired a direction :ryan3:

Just now, Almodusa said:

I got Miss Anthropocene teas :jonny: I've wanted a We Appreciate Power & My Name Is Dark moment from her

We are gonna FEAST :WAP: 

Just now, charot said:

It sounds good

 

  Hide contents

but lowkey giving Skrillex.

 

It absolutely sounds nothing like Skrillex, sis. :jonny: 

The way Chromatica was a 90s house dance record with cyberpunk aesthetics and we're on track to get an industrial electro-rock record next :jonnycat: oh Gaga your 2020s discography EATS

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.