Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Solar said:

You're making a lot of sense and it actually sounds perfect but the jump from May to Oct is not even Gaga soon unless she changes plans to make it fit Halloween and skip 2024 Grammy noms as u say (Whats the deadline anyways?). Maybe a lead in early sept and the album + 2nd single in early Oct, to avoid the drop on pop sales during year-end holidays.

What is Gaga soon anyway? The last time she said soon was about ARTPOP ACT II being released, no? It's been 11 years and that's still never going to happen. Her saying "soon fr this time" on the GCB red carpet meant absolutely nothing about an imminent release. I do however think that comment implies a 2024 release date, we're just running out of weeks in the year 

spacer.png

 

2 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Gaga should fire Bobby and hire you instead tbh. 

You ate that.

:clap3:

Thank you bestie! It would be a dream job for sure. 

 

I've been a fan of this woman for 15 (!) years now and following pop culture / other musicians has become a passion of mine as a result, so I think about these things a lot.

 

It's so painful seeing Gaga's music career being so egregiously mismanaged. The Haus lacks spontaneity, innovation, and drive across the board; they can't even get basic things like playlisting right. It desperately needs a shakeup but Gaga's never going to do that. Oh well. 
 

spacer.png

Took a nap this afternoon and had a dream that the LG7 lead was a solid hit and the 2nd single was an electronic avant-pop Bjork-like ballad with Beyonce, very arts not charts. It slayed but base was too basic to get it and was melting down over her wasting a potential Telephone 2.

 

spacer.png

We need LG7 sooner or later at this point. Let's not forget that we're also getting new music with the movie. I can't help but wonder how on earth they'll be promoting two projects at once, and I wish they had just dropped the lead right after the snippet from CBT. 

If she really wants to tie the album release to Trumps election she should at least put out a couple of singles in August and September cause we know the moment the album drops the era will be over

I'm sorry, but I'm burning my #2024believer card... I now believe it is unlikely that she will release anything this year. The Olympics were the last opportunity for something to happen in August cause she will soon be fully focused on her role as Harleen.

 

+ A surprise release in 2024 would be a poor strategy.

 

And even if she were to follow Billie's strategy, we would have had an announcement by now for preorders if something were coming in August.

 

:weeps:

I remember in 2021 when we were discussing her next album release and some of you were saying definitely 2023. Now look at us, we've been Navy'd :'(

6 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I'm sorry, but I'm burning my #2024believer card... I now believe it is unlikely that she will release anything this year. The Olympics were the last opportunity for something to happen in August cause she will soon be fully focused on her role as Harleen.

 

+ A surprise release in 2024 would be a poor strategy.

 

And even if she were to follow Billie's strategy, we would have had an announcement by now for preorders if something were coming in August.

 

:weeps:

And when she announces next week for an August release, closes the Olympics with the new single and album in Oct...what then? 

 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I remember in 2021 when we were discussing her next album release and some of you were saying definitely 2023. Now look at us, we've been Navy'd :'(

Well, she did say "past career" back in February. She kept her word for once.

:suburban:

 

 

 

1 minute ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

And when she announces next week for an August release, closes the Olympics with the new single and album in Oct...what then? 

 

:suburban:

I really hope that happens. I'd be so happy, but there's no point in thinking otherwise if she keeps being silent  

I hope Gaga is cooking a collab with Chappell Roan on LG7, the gays would collapse (including me) :eddie:

42 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I'm sorry, but I'm burning my #2024believer card... I now believe it is unlikely that she will release anything this year. The Olympics were the last opportunity for something to happen in August cause she will soon be fully focused on her role as Harleen.

 

+ A surprise release in 2024 would be a poor strategy.

 

And even if she were to follow Billie's strategy, we would have had an announcement by now for preorders if something were coming in August.

 

:weeps:

Yeah I totally agree with you. It's sad because I was one of the first people to clown hard for this album since last year when she started teasing. Now it just feels like we're getting the Navy treatment of pointless teasing and rumours that never come to fruition.

11 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Who's strategy? Gaga and her team have done nothing to suggest that. It has just been driven by gay liddo delusion 

shes litteraly indicated that herself on cb red carpet. also like why would they make two separate promo campaigns if they can just promote both at the same time

I wish she was just honest about taking a break from music like Adele. Would save us a lot from false expectations.

46 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I'm sorry, but I'm burning my #2024believer card... I now believe it is unlikely that she will release anything this year. The Olympics were the last opportunity for something to happen in August cause she will soon be fully focused on her role as Harleen.

 

+ A surprise release in 2024 would be a poor strategy.

 

And even if she were to follow Billie's strategy, we would have had an announcement by now for preorders if something were coming in August.

 

:weeps:

go throught that person tweets about olympics again. That liddo compilation is bit missleading, tweets themsleves just denied her being in the clip. When they asked him if shes in the closing ceremony he said he can't conrifm nor deny 

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Yeah I totally agree with you. It's sad because I was one of the first people to clown hard for this album since last year when she started teasing. Now it just feels like we're getting the Navy treatment of pointless teasing and rumours that never come to fruition.

It's so weird, I still think something must've changed somehow... We know the album is done, I wonder if she changed her mind about the sound or something.:michael: It's rare for an artist to sit on a finished album for almost a year idk 

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I wish she was just honest about taking a break from music like Adele. Would save us a lot from false expectations.

difference is gaga isnt taking a break from music. Adele wouldn't call 4 years gap a break either sicne that her usual pace too. Adele will pribably be gone for like a decade unless she changes her mind. I mean it's been 3 years already since 30 

12 minutes ago, Torturo said:

go throught that person tweets about olympics again. That liddo compilation is bit missleading, tweets themsleves just denied her being in the clip. When they asked him if shes in the closing ceremony he said he can't conrifm nor deny 

So there's still a little bit of hope, but I gotta be honest, I'm still pretty skeptical. I've been trying to get excited about Gaga's new music since January, totally delusional behavior. However, this charade has become emotionally draining, and the joy it once brought me has dissipated. :zzz:

 

From now on, I anticipate that she will only engage in jazz boredom, and acting gigs.

 

However, if she were to make a comeback as the greatest pop star* in the world, I would be pleasantly surprised and prepared to support her as usual. :heart:

 

 

 

Edit: * I mean quality-wise, I don't care about success

Edited by ToniGaga96

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

1 month until we all become 2025 truthers

 

 :clack:

I'm still thinking it'll be October. But, she might be better doing this and releasing it in Jan 2025 right in the midst of Joker 2 and then she'll maximise the campaign on all fronts

Spoiler

(and the flop hidden by a side project)

:clack:

Maybe she really was teasing the Halloween album all along :jonny4:

 

Just imagine the utter double slayage of JFAD and LG7 when they come out at the same time :skull: Hopefully without one not overshadowing the other by much

Just now, Nico Robin said:

Maybe she really was teasing the Halloween album all along :jonny4:

 

Just imagine the utter double slayage of JFAD and LG7 when they come out at the same time :skull: Hopefully without one not overshadowing the other by much

But she will likely be involved in the final days of the Democratic campaign, as she has in the past.

 

And with the election just five days after Halloween and democracy seemingly on the brink of collapse, I doubt Gaga will be in the right state of mind to release new music then.

In the case of, God forbid, a T-word victory, she will most likely abandon the project and become (rightfully so) a kindness punk.

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

But she will likely be involved in the final days of the Democratic campaign, as she has in the past.

 

And with the election just five days after Halloween and democracy seemingly on the brink of collapse, I doubt Gaga will be in the right state of mind to release new music then.

In the case of, God forbid, a T-word victory, she will most likely abandon the project and become (rightfully so) a kindness punk.

 

spacer.png

ugh :monkey:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.