Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

If the next era is gonna be dark, I hope she doesn't do that whole "dark lyrics but cheery sound" from 911 since the GP does not want that.

 

Songs like Alejandro and Bad Romance have a very melancholic sound to it, and Shallow and ARUTW were huge hits too. She can bring the synths and weird aesthetics if she wants, but there needs to be emotion behind it and not just in the lyrics but also the melody. Million Reasons was the biggest hit on Joanne for a reason. God, why is it so hard for her to figure this out?

Edited by Glam

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

telephone is a bop. people hate it for no random reason

  • ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Streets are saying Taylor might be announcing something tonight. :lakitu:  Pinch of salt though.

 

OT: Would love Gaga and Chappell to collab!

Streets = delusional swifties (myself included)

 

It's not gonna happen 

4 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Streets = delusional swifties (myself included)

 

It's not gonna happen 

she announced Eras Tour end in December

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, chosensparkles said:

she announced Eras Tour end in December

That's something @sunbathinganimal will be happy to know

 

sunbathinganimal

4 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Streets = delusional swifties (myself included)

 

It's not gonna happen

Wouldn't now be about right if it comes out in August like rumoured? :lakitu: 1989 was 11 weeks before, if she announced that time frame tonight for August 30th it fits. The monster in me hopes it doesn't happen, but the swiftie in me wants it to be true but NE-way, lets go LG7!

8 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Streets = delusional swifties (myself included)

 

It's not gonna happen 

are they hoping for puta TV getting released?

 

lets hope it happens after gag then :suburban:

Edited by TSwiftie

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, TSwiftie said:

are they hoping for puta TV getting released?

 

lets hope it happens after gag then :suburban:

Idk, it's the 100th show and it's on a 13th, hence the clowning.

 

But yeah, I want Gar to release first and then Tay can come full force

  • Popular Post

I am as vain as I allow
I do my hair, I gloss my eyes

temp-Imageg-Xh-IAt.avif

 

Spoiler

I touch myself all through the night

temp-Image78-Da-OK.avif

 

Four black hearts? 
yeah - TRACK #4 is a collaboration with chappell roan, produced by dan n*gro ☑️

collab confirmed

1 minute ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Four black hearts? 
yeah - TRACK #4 is a collaboration with chappell roan, produced by dan n*gro ☑️

collab confirmed

I wish

Just now, FameFatale said:

I wish

Idk would they sound good together on a song? 

3 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Idk would they sound good together on a song? 

I think so. I could see them whaling the Good Luke BABE high notes back and forth together :rip: 

I've a feeling she's coming June 28th, if not I'm thinking it'll start in August and album Sept.

:clack:

Chappell + Gaga would make sense also since Dan liked a Gaga post about LG7

Gaga only collabs with legends

 

which is exactly why a collab with Chappell makes sense 

:WAP: 

On 6/11/2024 at 3:09 PM, ToniGaga96 said:

I have a different concept of what a legend is, but she is definitely a great artist and a great person. I won't argue with that.

 

I mean, if I think of what I wish Gaga to aspire to, I definitely don't think, "Wow, I wish Gaga was like Celine Dion."

gurl... celine is a legend whaddu talkin bout

2 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I took an edible last night and watched the Chromatica ball film and wow! What a masterpiece, I might have no choice but to stan omg

 

I might have to change my username to BionicSourCandy 

welcome 

 

tumblr_inline_mxzjf77G341rtm1ye.gif

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

I've a feeling she's coming June 28th, if not I'm thinking it'll start in August and album Sept.

:clack:

Camila is interscope and she's releasing on the 28th. She has two drake features, I highly doubt Interscope would make Gaga release on that date :gaycat7:

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Camila is interscope and she's releasing on the 28th. She has two drake features, I highly doubt Interscope would make Gaga release on that date :gaycat7:

That's why it's next Friday :ryan3:

19 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

welcome 

 

tumblr_inline_mxzjf77G341rtm1ye.gif

I think ima need to watch the monster ball tour film too 🥺 her mind is so powerful with the visuals 

3 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I took an edible last night and watched the Chromatica ball film and wow! What a masterpiece, I might have no choice but to stan omg

 

I might have to change my username to BionicSourCandy 

We need to fully legalize marijuana in the US before LG7.

 

Say YES to drugs, kids.

 

gretchen amp GIF

I wonder if she has any sort of photo approval with the stock/candida images pages.

5 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I took an edible last night and watched the Chromatica ball film and wow! What a masterpiece, I might have no choice but to stan omg

 

I might have to change my username to BionicSourCandy 

 

2 hours ago, Aden said:

We need to fully legalize marijuana in the US before LG7.

 

Say YES to drugs, kids.

 

gretchen amp GIF

 

Queen coming for her Solar Power 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

:clack:

 

Edited by Suspendedintheair
.

it's so quiet in here that nobody is even ranking anything:deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.