Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Can someone please summarize the meltdowns of the day with memes so I can catch up properly and see if I should stars blaming people. 

Just now, Summer Boy said:

who is Henry ?

Someone who works at UMG apparently :chick1: new insider take it with a grain of salt. It's giving twitter insider. 

Imagery from Katy's new album is starting to leak before even being announced. She really wants this to be her LG6, huh?

 

:suburban:

20 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

The upcoming album will have a nice first month but OGHs will be like Piranhas at the taste the blood if the streaming plummets after some weeks. :nicole:

Every pop release this year feels like it came and went and I somewhat expect LG7 to experience the same but not because of the material but by how a fragmented media landscape has made it harder for any kind of creative project to stick around long. Even hyped albums like Cowboy Carter have had their streams plummet.

 

The only exception I can see is a pre-Joker LG7 being sustained by Joker's fall press. But even then, I don't expect LG7 to sustain mass longevity into 2025 unless it has a decent to large hit.

 

Pop albums don't last in the cultural zeitgeist the way they used to.

 

 

10 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Andrew Watt could have finished his work on the album without it being done though, some songs may have no involvement from him or Gaga still could be working on finishing touches, mixing/mastering etc. She said at the GCB premiere that she was still working on it but was almost done. If it's coming in August, it's probably finishing right now or very close to it.

It could be, but he's the executive producer, which means he's involved in the whole process. The mixing/mastering is a different phase, and he's not necessarily needed for that. But usually the executives are still in the room.

 

It would be strange for an executive producer not to be in the studio if she was still finishing it. Even her father said it's done and they need to have it finished at least 45 days before the release for printing vinyls etc (or at least someone here said so back in February)

Edited by ToniGaga96

7 minutes ago, Aden said:

Imagery from Katy's new album is starting to leak before even being announced. She really wants this to be her LG6, huh?

 

:suburban:

I have to say that the cover is very Chromatica coded 

:suburban:

9 minutes ago, Aden said:

Every pop release this year feels like it came and went and I somewhat expect LG7 to experience the same but not because of the material but by how a fragmented media landscape has made it harder for any kind of creative project to stick around long. Even hyped albums like Cowboy Carter have had their streams plummet.

 

The only exception I can see is a pre-Joker LG7 being sustained by Joker's fall press. But even then, I don't expect LG7 to sustain mass longevity into 2025 unless it has a decent to large hit.

 

Pop albums don't last in the cultural zeitgeist the way they used to.

 

 

Anyways when is lead single date or her album?

43 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Streets saying "I could be your girlfriend" snippet is from the album that got shipped back in February

:suburban:

The original LG7 :duca:

I finally found the "real" snippet and... it's in recorded-on-a-microwave quality it could literally be anyone :rip:

What a nightmare for that other artist to have everything leaking like that :rip: I really hope Gaga is able to avoid leaks. 

What major artists are releasing this Friday and next? Just curious. :gaycat3:

20 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

It could be, but he's the executive producer, which means he's involved in the whole process. The mixing/mastering is a different phase, and he's not necessarily needed for that. But usually the executives are still in the room.

 

It would be strange for an executive producer not to be in the studio if she was still finishing it. Even her father said it's done and they need to have it finished at least 45 days before the release for printing vinyls etc (or at least someone here said so back in February)

Do we even officially know he's the EP though? It's likely, but isn't it something we have just assumed? All I know is that a couple of weeks ago Gaga said the album wasn't finished, so it's obviously not been finished as long as Andrew did that interview a few months ago where he talked about finishing a project (that he didn't even specify as LG7). Her dad said she was finished writing an album, that doesn't mean that she has finished all of the production. Either way though, as I said if it's coming in August it's probably either finished or in the very final stages.

8 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

What major artists are releasing this Friday and next? Just curious. :gaycat3:

I know the chances are the plan was for her always to release either this Friday or next, but I presume now her album is floating in the abyss of being completely leaked that Katy will come imminently. :lakitu:

 

And anyway the release schedule has been pretty clear for her since Billie released a few weeks ago, yet here we are still.

 

:suburban:

At this point I believe that Katy might actually drop whole album same like Billie or Taylor because of how many leaks there's floating around + fact of listening party and playing more than half album, so maybe even a surprise drop

 

I hope gaga will give us any crumbs this week and don't let us starving until next tuesday :thing:

54 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

What a nightmare for that other artist to have everything leaking like that :rip: I really hope Gaga is able to avoid leaks. 

Yeah, I'm not even mad at the waiting as long as they manage at least to avoid leaks this era, that is truly the most important thing.

  • Popular Post

literally how i'd describe waiting for LG7 

 

spacer.png

Crazy that it's been so many years since her last (US) Rolling Stone cover... we need a new iconic shot for LG7 era methinks :gaycat2:

 

 

3571339504_9a49b1e908.jpgGaga-Rolling-Stone-July2010.jpgR1132cover-gaga.jpg

If LG7 doesn't come in August, at least JFAD promo will kick off around then to distract us 

More than just singing? Impish rumors suggest Lady Gaga deal for Hazbin Hotel

 

Word on the boulevard of broken dreams (or perhaps Pentagram City?) is that a major development is brewing for Hazbin Hotel. Remember the whispers about Lady Gaga voicing Lilith's singing? Well, get this: some very reliable sources (whose names I can't disclose, obviously) are hinting at something much bigger. 

 

The juicy part? The deal might not be limited to just singing. Apparently, negotiations are circling a more complete package – Lady Gaga as the full voice of Lilith! It would certainly explain the radio silence surrounding the character's voice in season one. Think about it – VivziePop wouldn't keep a bombshell like that quiet for long, would she?

 

Now, here's where things get interesting. My sources are tight-lipped about specifics, but they did mention some challenges. Apparently, scheduling conflicts with Lady Gaga's busy schedule are a hurdle. But hey, if there's a will, there's a way in Hell, right? 

 

Just remember, with whispers like these, sometimes the smoke indicates a real fire.

I don't wanna sound like those dinosaur fans but certain artists STILL copying Gaga in 2024 instead of being semi original....💀

that "I could be your girlfriend" snippet was taken down again

yeah, it's real

 

:suburban:

Edited by NicoleAMatty

2 hours ago, PlERRE said:

Can someone please summarize the meltdowns of the day with memes so I can catch up properly and see if I should stars blaming people. 

Sarah Tanno. 
 

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Is this true? 
 

 

i think they said today in the LG7 hype train thread on Gagadaily that this isn't true 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.