Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Supervillain said:

I deleted that cause I made a typo but y'all made sure to quote me within a second

 

fun-fight.gif

Meaning what? Do you really know the title? Is LG7 real? I put my gun down, I come in peace. Please give us crumbs

If something isn't dropping this summer, her team is so dumb for putting a teaser at the end of the tour film. Why throw fans a crumb and bounce for another six months? 200.gif?cid=a595bef325qc7yq8d5p5l9r0833g

Edited by MonsterConnor

11 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I don't remember EVER saying she would release something this month

 

Actually, I never said ANYTHING about a release date for Gaga

 

Sure btch

 

Screenshot-20240611-223323-Brave.jpg

 

I knew I should have remained stuck with 2025.

 

fun-fight.gif

Lol posting things undoubtedly designed to get us chattering and then a week later being like

"who, me??? :gaycat2:"

 

Soooo obsessed with the fuckery of it all :clap3:

Edited by Dawn the Jockey

1 minute ago, Santhosh said:

 

Sure btch

 

Screenshot-20240611-223323-Brave.jpg

 

And where do you see a release date? 

 

fun-fight.gif

 

 

Rihanna saying she's starting her album all over again.

 

Hers got shipped back, too.

 

fun-fight.gif

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

And where do you see a release date? 

 

fun-fight.gif

 

 

So are you confirming that the song has that title, and since you know the title, does that mean it is coming relatively soon?

:suburban: 

 

 

I truly remember you saying to put our paws up tho, maybe I'm mixing you with rideordie but idk why I remember you posting that in a spoiler tag 

2 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

She's clearly waiting for Q4

Q4 2025?

He did say in that Katy thread about it supposedly coming this month but that's probably based on what we said here dd

2 minutes ago, MonsterConnor said:

At least we got this amazing gif spacer.png

Literally my mind and this base since January 

 

spacer.png

Just now, Almodusa said:

He did say in that Katy thread about it supposedly coming this month but that's probably based on what we said here dd

See??? I'm not crazy 

 

spacer.png

Anyways we're spit roasting the wrong pig, I fear! :celestial5:

 

To be fair to Supervillian, he hasn't said much of anything in here except the censored title. Only one person has insinuated a June release and we're looking at him directly! 

 

IMG-0330.gif

Edited by Dawn the Jockey

Is it ***** ****? ******* ****? ***** *****? ****** ***? ****** *****?

spacer.png

the designer literally confirmed the album is coming in August so some of you need to touch grass :rip:

and she had the audacity to say happy pride month. ***** this is HELL

 

fun-fight.gif

Why is it always such a struggle to get her to release something. :ahh:

I think some of you take things too seriously :rip: we are just messing around, now I'm just wondering if we still have some hope or not about a release. I doubt SV is offended and if you are I'm sorry you felt that way I was just trying to make this base less miserable :rip: 

Edited by ToniGaga96

Yeah there's solid evidence of the album coming in August so if it's not coming 6/21, then we'll likely have to wait till 7/12 after the Vegas shows end for the single. It's also in line with the rumors of her shooting a video this week. It sucks, but if we have waited 4 years then we can wait 4 more weeks :suburban:

at this point she'd might as well change her twitter banner to Trump on a crucifix and her URL to his donation page, because she clearly hates us anyway

 

fun-fight.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.