Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

2 hours 

51 minutes

99 seconds 

 

how many seconds do you think there are in a minute

 

:suburban:

 

Spoiler

stay in school :suburban: 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I never understood why Enigma is so hated. It's a fun pop show and I'm forever grateful I've seen it twice. It's also way better than the boring Chromatica Ball. 

33 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

A nightmare, but it's a reality we need to accept :gaycat7:

Cmon I grew kinda fond of it :toofunny2:

 

Plus a revamped Jazz residency with a focused structure, less subdued stage design and a minimal "storyline" with more acoustic/jazz versions of her own songs added to the setlist is kinda a dream of mine :duca:

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I never understood why Enigma is so hated. It's a fun pop show and I'm forever grateful I've seen it twice. It's also way better than the boring Chromatica Ball. 

it's cheap, the only good parts are: the first act then the Scheibe/Judas part

5 minutes ago, Janet said:

how many seconds do you think there are in a minute

 

:suburban:

 

  Hide contents

stay in school :suburban: 

 

:bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

it's cheap, the only good parts are: the first act then the Scheibe/Judas part

There's nothing cheap about it, lol. 

10 minutes ago, Homomo said:

37 members watching an empty stage. Wow, cue the applause

:suburban:

45 now and we are 2h30 away… woof today's meltdown will be talked about in pop culture for YEARS !

5 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I never understood why Enigma is so hated. It's a fun pop show and I'm forever grateful I've seen it twice. It's also way better than the boring Chromatica Ball. 

Because:

 

giphy.gif

c44fd2b7c228840dac5f599b5638171e.gif

giphy.gif

 

And much, MUCH more. 

 

1 minute ago, verthigo said:

45 now and we are 2h30 away… woof today's meltdown will be talked about in pop culture for YEARS !

Now it's up to 51, counting down to the next Haus Labs #AD :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Because:

 

giphy.gif

c44fd2b7c228840dac5f599b5638171e.gif

giphy.gif

 

And much, MUCH more. 

 

Looks more fun, entertaining and better than anything (except the visuals) from the Flopmatica Ball. :heart:

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Looks more fun, entertaining and better than anything (except the visuals) from the Flopmatica Ball. :heart:

Gaga-Frank-Sinatra_1.jpg?ex=66699923&is=

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Looks more fun, entertaining and better than anything (except the visuals) from the Flopmatica Ball. :heart:

ARTPOOP stan, I get it now

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

ARTPOOP stan, I get it now

I don't know what your talking about, I love all her albums equally?

One week until I see her live for J&P. :WAP:

 

Y'all don't understand how stellar of an experience it is to see her shine vocally in an intimate theater while getting all dressed up formally. It truly feels like you're in the presence of a legend.

 

I'm desperate for her pop music like all of us but sometimes I forget how nice it is to be able to stan multiple talented parts of your fave. Like, I legit feel sorry for stans whose faves don't partake in jazz or movie projects on top of music. They're missing out.

 

angry clap GIF

13 minutes ago, Aden said:

One week until I see her live for J&P. :WAP:

 

Y'all don't understand how stellar of an experience it is to see her shine vocally in an intimate theater while getting all dressed up formally. It truly feels like you're in the presence of a legend.

 

I'm desperate for her pop music like all of us but sometimes I forget how nice it is to be able to stan multiple talented parts of your fave. Like, I legit feel sorry for stans whose faves don't partake in jazz or movie projects on top of music. They're missing out.

 

angry clap GIF

 

@verthigo what's wrong with my post (basically an X quote) that made you drop that confused reaction? :bird:

18 minutes ago, Aden said:

Like, I legit feel sorry for stans whose faves don't partake in jazz or movie projects on top of music. They're missing out.

Or they get new music more frequently :suburban:

3 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

@verthigo what's wrong with my post (basically an X quote) that made you drop that confused reaction? :bird:

Oh, Nothing wrong, I was confused by 'how does he know it's her' and 'why is she on the road while she should be sat at home, ready to hit that *publish* button!'. I changed it for the laughing reaction :bird:

Enigma is a literal STAIN in her touring history, if she didn't have J&P she would've been getting ridiculed and dragged to this day for that cringefest :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Enigma is a literal STAIN in her touring history, if she didn't have J&P she would've been getting ridiculed and dragged to this day for that cringefest :rip: 

When did you see Enigma?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.