Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

50 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

I really hope Gaga doesn't dickride Biden/Kamala Harris again like she did last election.

Will not be a good look at all for her and probably the most disgusting thing she's ever done.

I always ignore celebrities during election year. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

This hag has been so bipolar towards her...

 

SPzs.gif

Oh I thought they were friends, did Daphne shade Gar?

50 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

This hag has been so bipolar towards her...

 

SPzs.gif

Daphne? When did she say anything bad about Gaga?

ooh i remember daphne trashing gaga :deadbanana2: it was so random too

5 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Do we like Ruth? She directed the Million Reasons music video so I'm assuming the answer is no 

Girl... ignoring the amazing work they have done together because of MR? :deadbanana: MR is what it is because they had complications with scheduling that forced them to do everything last-minute. It is not representative of Ruth's work.

53 minutes ago, Pipii said:

Oh I thought they were friends, did Daphne shade Gar?

 

5 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Daphne? When did she say anything bad about Gaga?

FO0qAWAX0AYEoUG?format=jpg&name=small

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

This hag has been so bipolar towards her...

 

SPzs.gif

I could be recalling incorrectly, but I think her "shade" was misinterpreted and she cleared it up.

4 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

 

FO0qAWAX0AYEoUG?format=jpg&name=small

Oh yeah, I do not think she meant this in a shady way, rather a literal one. She literally tried being a friend because Gaga was young. She has always been a friend to Gaga.

5 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

 

FO0qAWAX0AYEoUG?format=jpg&name=small

When did that happen? :rip: Her Twitter feed is literally full of support to Gaga from atleast 2015

4 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

I understand that she had her reasons for not releasing tour movies for BTWB, AR, and the JWT, but the Chrome movie really makes me wish she did. It's so rewatchable, and as someone who's never gotten to see her live, it was a great experience to watch. 

I'm immensely bitter about the lack of Joanne, hopefully it leaks one day. That show was GOOD.

ArtRave has at least two (the ugly Paris stream when she was running on fumes and also the pro-shot Birmingham one) but that old footage is not very cinematic. 

 

BTW Ball footage would've been incredible with proper direction like the CBT. I'm still stunned by some of the shots and how cinematic it looks, but I wish some of the shots lingered a little longer like her standing facing the back of the stadium in Enigma. Like, that is a professional ******* FILM, mother!  

back from my two day ban!

 

I see Gaga didn't release her lead single off of LG7 after all

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRokJkAE1X6Tf0HXv5xyTv

3 hours ago, ThousandMiles said:

Lifetime gobbies for

 

Those new photos. :jonny: Imagine an era where she constantly posts HQ photos like that a la Beyonce. A dream. :smitten:

Alejandro still one of the best instrumentals I've ever heard in my entire life

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, trueromance said:

Alejandro still one of the best instrumentals I've ever heard in my entire life

 

spacer.png

Alejandro is one of the most perfectly crafted pop songs ever

 

spacer.png

Those three feb 8 posts that started it all u had to be there

 

giphy-downsized.gif

The way ArtRAVE was low key the original Eras tour… :gaycatney4: The way she had an act for TF/TFM with the blonde bangs, did her special ACT for Jazz. 

Anyway this is low key one of the most iconic ACTs of all of her tours. The medley is great, the dancing, the look, etc. 

 

 

 

 

Watch her serve on these editorials and give us SL looks in the MV :eli: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.