Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

What did we learn from today, ladies?

No countdown, no meltdown! We got SERVED! :jonnycat:

And she did post at 12pm too!

11 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I read 'cosmetic'

Family Guy Reaction GIF

The truth is in her Haus Labs™ Hydrating Matte Finish Charcoal Black Lip Lacquer 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLJaRJB2rNPLpIaGAvlyl

What if song is called 

****** rose ? I'm not sure about the first word 

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

What if song is called 

****** rose ? I'm not sure about the first word 

Rotten :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

What if song is called 

****** rose ? I'm not sure about the first word 

That's what I thought too when I saw the emojis, our girl loves teasing through those ⚔️💕

11 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

That's what I thought too when I saw the emojis, our girl loves teasing through those ⚔️💕

Just like she did with the fairy emojis back in December 2020

:ryan3:

27 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

This "🌹🖤" in her caption

 

The black rose symbolizes new beginnings, representing the positive aspect of rebirth, and is often employed in literature to foreshadow transformative character arcs. Their allure captivates with the promise of change and growth

 

New moon also represents something similar.

 

The new moon holds a special place in the cosmic cycle. It symbolizes fresh starts, new beginnings, and the potential for growth and transformation.

 

 

She's deep in her symbolism bag, isn't she?? Oh she's going to KILL us with the visuals :jonny5:

 

 

The new moon is on June 7th :WAP:

 

And it is technically a "shadow moon" 

:WAP:

Now another mod is playing on ggd 

Spoiler

👀🏳️‍🌈👹

🖤🦾🧑‍🦯🦞

👀

 

Gay blind robot lobster?
 

Stupid Love original video her return! 

Edited by bitchfit

20 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

What if song is called 

****** rose ? I'm not sure about the first word 

1. Golden Rose

2. Silver Rose

3. Bright Rose

4. Secret Rose

5. Silent Rose

6. Broken Rose

7. Hidden Rose

8. Velvet Rose

9. Crimson Rose

10. Frozen Rose

11. Gentle Rose

12. Wicked Rose

 

:suburban:

44 minutes ago, Whis said:

Why did Gaga have NO interactions with the public during Chromatica Ball tho? Not even one look at a fan

In chromatica no fan is greater than another 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Now another mod is playing on ggd 

  Hide contents

 

👀🏳️‍🌈👹

🖤🦾🧑‍🦯🦞

👀

 

Spoiler

LobsterEye and Ruth Hogben? And something about Pride

 

Edited by scheibe

2 minutes ago, scheibe said:
  Hide contents

LobsterEye and Ruth Hogben?

 

Do we like Ruth? She directed the Million Reasons music video so I'm assuming the answer is no 

52 minutes ago, Whis said:

Why did Gaga have NO interactions with the public during Chromatica Ball tho? Not even one look at a fan

Idk, she looked at me and the rest of the group that was right in front of her during the piano segment in NJ

:suburban:

Gaga, can I just look at the damn choreo without showing me 10 different shots of the same two gays in the crowd + a bunch of lights and angles of the stadium?

 

You just served the best live performance of all time yet I can't even watch it properly.

 

Like if she just relaxed a bit and let the music and choreo sink in, she would spend 10 weeks at number 1.

16 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Now another mod is playing on ggd 

  Hide contents

 

👀🏳️‍🌈👹

🖤🦾🧑‍🦯🦞

👀

 

Well Monsters are out during Pride month - June, but I think it's a given at this point

The next line should be the title of something...My heart was too strong for me to keep my eyes closed and go backwards? :bibliahh:

16 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Now another mod is playing on ggd 

  Hide contents

 

👀🏳️‍🌈👹

🖤🦾🧑‍🦯🦞

👀

 

Well Monsters are out during Pride month - June, but I think it's a given at this point

The next line should be the title of something...My heart was too strong for me to keep my eyes closed and go backwards? :bibliahh:

👀🏳️‍🌈👹 probably means look out for Monsters this Pride Month, so coming in June confirmt:ryan3:

11 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Do we like Ruth? She directed the Million Reasons music video so I'm assuming the answer is no 

she's a hit or miss imo

however she did the concept and direction with Nick Knight for the interludes and backdrops of the Monster Ball

One of the things I found most impressive about the GCB film is that is was all shot in one take, one night, all in the same show. One of my least favourite things about concert specials is that they are usually filmed over a double show (or more) and therefore full of continuity fails and it kinda takes you out of the fantasy. It's so much better knowing that it's one show start to finish. I just wish all the interludes were there in full.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.