Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I swear to all HE DID AND I REPLIED TO IT TWICE and then he deleted or hid it omg HOW FAST AM I 

Just when I decided to finally sit my ass down and study for important exams, now I have to rot here for 1.5hr :suburban:

1 minute ago, Konril said:

******  ****

Nurtec  Pill

 

Welp.

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

The way this fits

 

Stupid Love

11 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Love Me Right and Chromatica Deluxe on streaming services June

:WAP:

  • ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Lady Gaga - Alejandro (Mariachi Version) coming May 31st!

Omg :WAP:

Quote

Silver Moon
Golden Moon
Desert Moon
Winter Moon
Forest Moon
Velvet Moon
Fallen Moon
Hunter Moon
Sacred Moon
Silent Moon

Some possibilities...

5 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Stop playing yall

No one is playing he texted that and I replied before he deleted or hid idk but it's not visible anymore and he then texted me to delete it 

Just now, PerfectCure said:

Some possibilities...

Nurtec Moon

Stupid Moon

Arnica Moon

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

2 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Some possibilities...

Stupid Moon

4 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Shadow Moon. Confirmed

It's SAILOR MOON :bird: u heard it first here.

11 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Delete this

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Here he texted to delete it 

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Supervillain said:

Isn't it Americano

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

omg I'm a fake monster… as a prize, you can DM me the tea! 

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Edited by Dear Reader

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.