Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I hope the lead is synth/disco but the beats aren't too fist pumping like with stupid love. The snippet is giving hopes. We are witnessing Gaga's Thriller era. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Zaram said:

hit dogs really holler :gaycat7:

 

Let's just say her videography and budget changed a lot after G.U.Y.  :gaygacat1:

 

 

Come on, I loved rom and 911, and it's controversial but…I loveeeee sl 

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Its on the gagadaily thread about the song and I think user @Daglazzo posted it here as well. It might be just a joke/trolling.

Yeah river said it, I can post screen shot if I find it 

54 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

They knew Hold My Hand lyrics beforehand and every info they've given us has been correct so imo these are 100% lyrics to the new song.

 

Hmm. I hope she wont keep the lyrics so halloween-ish or too over the top monster-ish. 

I need something like Holding out for a Hero. 

Give me that dramatic camp bombastic classic Gaga. 

:WAP:

The snippet already sounds like a classic tho. 

56 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

They knew Hold My Hand lyrics beforehand and every info they've given us has been correct so imo these are 100% lyrics to the new song.

 

And on ggd this one mod said it's fake which can be taken as opposite. He used to say same about Reddit tea. 

share_1197130043139921400.png?ex=6655831
it's not my screenshot, it belongs to blingnotthemusic from ggd who shared it with us 

7 minutes ago, VortexTrap said:

River trolls all the time tho. Take it with a grain of salt.

Yeah we know, but still… he seemed very serious when the lg7 snippet came out, idk, I don't think he would play that much 

France gave her her biggest crowd and they're not even capable of having the movie available for frenchies 

347668776 years later and "insiders" still trolling this fanbase like it's an accomplishment or something. 

 

 

I heard that she has a witch themed song featuring Florence (without the Machine) and Lana Del Rey, and the song samples Azealia Banks' Yung Rapunxel and the infamous IG video where she cleaned her closet :WAP:  The song is inspired by her late late late late aunt who passed by Salem during the witch trials  

So fellow liddos where is the best place to pirate the **** out of this movie since she hates us germans and frenchies for whatever reason

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I heard that she has a witch themed song featuring Florence (without the Machine) and Lana Del Rey, and the song samples Azealia Banks' Yung Rapunxel and the infamous IG video where she cleaned her closet :WAP:  The song is inspired by her late late late late aunt who passed by Salem during the witch trials  

here for the mess

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

6 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

So fellow liddos where is the best place to pirate the **** out of this movie since she hates us germans and frenchies for whatever reason

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Italians as well

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

11 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Italians as well

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

Im seeing a pattern here... @Lady Gaga explain your sudden neglect towards european countries immediately

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

32 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

So fellow liddos where is the best place to pirate the **** out of this movie since she hates us germans and frenchies for whatever reason

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

25 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Italians as well

 

Heard a rumour Gagaflix is a lovely website. They have tons of videos and performances. Not saying they have GAGA CHROMATICA BALL, but it might be worth to try

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Edited by Ratviolo

She has to acknowledge the snippet she just edited into GAGA Chromatica Ball. Use a meme maybe. 

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

6 hours ago, YR. said:

Am I the only one completely in shock that she made the right decision for once and will release an album before Joker and build on the anticipation and hype? Like she actually is doing everything right and I'm like??? :deadbanana4:

 

she must have changed her team because there's no way

I'm in shock, too. I've always said releasing an album before Joker would help give it legs in the long run. Waiting until *after* a movie didn't make too much of a difference with ASIB to Chromatica so her team (old or new) must have taken notice and adjusted.

 

 

 

Mother should do more hip-hop collabs because hers are always looked back on fondly, even Videophone. :deadbanana:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.