• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

38 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

Yeah they also kinda did her vocals dirty on it, you can hear them turn off some of the effects/backing on her mic for the second verse onwards and she sounds way thinner. :rip:  

Yeah it was the performance i was anticipating the most :noparty: Also the edition was not the best during that performance.

They knew Hold My Hand lyrics beforehand and every info they've given us has been correct so imo these are 100% lyrics to the new song.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gaga is clearly going back to her darker horror inspired aesthetics for this era. I love it. Just hope it's taken further and doesn't give just trying to recreate TFM era.

• Thanks 2

That snippet is such a earworm though. It's hard to judge the song as a whole and at first I wasn't convinced but the melody is so easy to memorize. Hope hook-Ga is back with a vengeance.

• Like 1

It was nice to experience Chromatica Ball again, though I do still feel it's one of her weakest tours. Act II and III are my favorites, but after that it kinda starts to drag for me. Hold My Hand is possibly my favorite performance of this tour. Simple, yet effective.

Regarding the movie, I feel the editing could have been a lot better, it's giving YouTube fan-made DVDs tbh. The autotune has been working overtime in certain parts too, which was kinda off putting, but overall I'm happy she actually released this. Will be revisiting it from time to time.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

12 hours ago, RandomHooker said:

The LA crowd sucked though. Les Petits Monstres, despite not being English natives, sang Shallow and ARUTW better. I'm not sure if the crowd was muted so we could focus on Gaga's vocals. I wish there was a bit where she stopped singing and the crowd continued the song like in this video.

I was there and we were all singing it. LA monsters went hard. It was likely the editing to focus on Gaga's flawless vocals. 

• Thanks 1

Cant believe we are possibly days away from the lead, we used to pray for times like these :jonny4:

I hope she announces or mentions that snippet this week, cuz we know her and her team missed the hype several times. From what I can understand it'd be stupid to tease a whole new song and album in a film, which was released worldwide and let the hype die. Doubtful it will be today( seen people saying today's Memorial Day in America) 

I hope the lead is synth/disco but the beats aren't too fist pumping like with stupid love. The snippet is giving hopes. We are witnessing Gaga's Thriller era. 

2 hours ago, Zaram said:

hit dogs really holler :gaycat7:

Let's just say her videography and budget changed a lot after G.U.Y.  :gaygacat1:

Come on, I loved rom and 911, and it's controversial but…I loveeeee sl 

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Its on the gagadaily thread about the song and I think user @Daglazzo posted it here as well. It might be just a joke/trolling.

Yeah river said it, I can post screen shot if I find it 

54 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

They knew Hold My Hand lyrics beforehand and every info they've given us has been correct so imo these are 100% lyrics to the new song.

Hmm. I hope she wont keep the lyrics so halloween-ish or too over the top monster-ish. 

I need something like Holding out for a Hero. 

Give me that dramatic camp bombastic classic Gaga. 

:WAP:

The snippet already sounds like a classic tho. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

And on ggd this one mod said it's fake which can be taken as opposite. He used to say same about Reddit tea. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Knowing her past I wouldn't be surprised if she teased for nothing

until like July 

• Like 1

share_1197130043139921400.png?ex=6655831
it's not my screenshot, it belongs to blingnotthemusic from ggd who shared it with us 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

River trolls all the time tho. Take it with a grain of salt.

7 minutes ago, VortexTrap said:

River trolls all the time tho. Take it with a grain of salt.

Yeah we know, but still… he seemed very serious when the lg7 snippet came out, idk, I don't think he would play that much 

France gave her her biggest crowd and they're not even capable of having the movie available for frenchies 

wasn't expecting house again after Chromatica but I wouldn't be mad

• Like 1

347668776 years later and "insiders" still trolling this fanbase like it's an accomplishment or something. 

I heard that she has a witch themed song featuring Florence (without the Machine) and Lana Del Rey, and the song samples Azealia Banks' Yung Rapunxel and the infamous IG video where she cleaned her closet :WAP:  The song is inspired by her late late late late aunt who passed by Salem during the witch trials  

• Haha 2

So fellow liddos where is the best place to pirate the **** out of this movie since she hates us germans and frenchies for whatever reason

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I heard that she has a witch themed song featuring Florence (without the Machine) and Lana Del Rey, and the song samples Azealia Banks' Yung Rapunxel and the infamous IG video where she cleaned her closet :WAP:  The song is inspired by her late late late late aunt who passed by Salem during the witch trials  

here for the mess

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.