Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Lead single in July (after Vegas) and album in August (before the fall festivals for Joker) is what makes the most sense to me.

But if they're really trying to go all out and don't care about things clashing, releasing the album in mid September (between the fall festivals and the theatrical release for Joker) could work too. Would be smart to use the Joker hype to sell the album, anyway.

That way LG7 would be eligible for the 2026 Grammys and avoid the inevitable bloodbath next year.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Lead single in July (after Vegas) and album in August (before the fall festivals for Joker) is what makes the most sense to me.

But if they're really trying to go all out and don't care about things clashing, releasing the album in mid September (between the fall festivals and the theatrical release for Joker) could work too. Would be smart to use the Joker hype to sell the album, anyway.

That way LG7 would be eligible for the 2026 Grammys and avoid the inevitable bloodbath next year.

Gaga is a Grammy icon. She can compete against the other pop girlies at the 2025 Grammys 

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Gaga is a Grammy icon. She can compete against the other pop girlies at the 2025 Grammys 

Sure, but with so many pop girls in the mix, the votes would be split for sure. Not that I really care about the Grammys, but her chances would diminish considerably.

Something tells me we're going to get visuals for LG7, that interview she did where she said she can do both acting and music and they don't need to be separate things was a major hint I think :bird: 

22 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Lead single in July (after Vegas) and album in August (before the fall festivals for Joker) is what makes the most sense to me.

But if they're really trying to go all out and don't care about things clashing, releasing the album in mid September (between the fall festivals and the theatrical release for Joker) could work too. Would be smart to use the Joker hype to sell the album, anyway.

That way LG7 would be eligible for the 2026 Grammys and avoid the inevitable bloodbath next year.

I think she'd be silly to wait until July to release. I get she won't release Friday when another Interscope is releasing but it'll be either of the first 2 Fridays in June I think.

I really do think Gaga's single is coming within the next few weeks. I just don't see her releasing a teaser longer than that in advance.

Imma need a bit more hyping outside of the special before the single though, we need a good Spotify debut :eli: 

Honestly Grammys don't really matter that much :bird: Gaga's magnum opus to date doesn't even have one

8 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I really do think Gaga's single is coming within the next few weeks. I just don't see her releasing a teaser longer than that in advance.

I would love that, but don't you guys think it would be too soon? She restarts Vegas on June 19, and despite being an old show, she always has to rehearse for it.

 

I wouldn't want her release the single on the 7th or the 14th and just dip with no promo because of Vegas commitments right after dd

1 minute ago, BlondUnicorn said:

I would love that, but don't you guys think it would be too soon? She restarts Vegas on June 19, and despite being an old show, she always has to rehearse for it.

 

I wouldn't want her release the single on the 7th or the 14th and just dip with no promo because of Vegas commitments right after dd

I don't see her doing any promotion outside of a video, tbh. I assume she'll do one "big" performance for LG7 before going into JFAD mode, but could be wrong. 

Yeah at this point after the teaser, the single should be released in the upcoming weeks because if that not the case I would agree this time with monsters dragging her giving this time the teasing was explicit, the teaser would have been truly pointless if the single is getting released in two months and the album in four.

4 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

I would love that, but don't you guys think it would be too soon? She restarts Vegas on June 19, and despite being an old show, she always has to rehearse for it.

 

I wouldn't want her release the single on the 7th or the 14th and just dip with no promo because of Vegas commitments right after dd

To be fair it's only 8 shows and they are pretty spaced out, she has a whole week after the first two shows before the third. Vegas to LA is only an hour on a plane if that so she has a few windows of opportunity to fly there if she needed to for interviews, but there's a chance any major interviews, like something Zane Lowe for example would be pre-recorded and other than that as others have said her promo schedule isn't expected to be super stringent.

IF, big if, she did push things from February because of TikTok, I hope she used the extra time to finish the album and/or do some visuals..

3 minutes ago, Jack! said:

To be fair it's only 8 shows and they are pretty spaced out, she has a whole week after the first two shows before the third. Vegas to LA is only an hour on a plane if that so she has a few windows of opportunity to fly there if she needed to for interviews, but there's a chance any major interviews, like something Zane Lowe for example would be pre-recorded and other than that as others have said her promo schedule isn't expected to be super stringent.

She could do a jazz version of the single too :gaygacat4:

8 minutes ago, BOAZ said:

Goodnight, Moon would be a cute album title :worship2:

off topic, but i was just in a taxi few minutes ago and taxi driver was playing this song lmao. funny coincidence:spin:

 

sine from above, perhaps?

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

IF, big if, she did push things from February because of TikTok, I hope she used the extra time to finish the album and/or do some visuals..

Don't think this was ever an option as she still in the studio writing/recording

One thing I will say and I saw someone point it out in the thread in the Music section too, I don't think the hype has really bled outside of her fans/popheads just yet. So in that sense I guess she can get away with waiting for a month or so if she wanted to. But I just don't really see the point. I get the impression this album/era is gonna be very "for the fans" which she already kinda alluded to in the Q&A when she said "it's nice to know you can put something out knowing certain people are going to love it" or something along those lines. So with that in mind, the target audience are buzzed and therefor the teaser has done/is doing it's job. It's best to strike while hot. 

The fact the week we are hoping for an announcement is the same week we're expecting a verdict in the Trump trial :rip: 

Closing arguments are Tuesday, verdict expected Wednesday onward. So she needs to get in on Tuesday. :gaycat2:

  • Popular Post

Just watched the HBO special and wow what an incredible show. I'm obsessed with the songs with live instruments. Just Dance with violins had me shook. So good to see her having fun and delivering such a high quality spectacle. When she was performing Babylon dressed in gold with that backdrop and lighting I lowkey forgot I was watching a concert and it felt like I was watching a movie, it completely changed the stage with such simple decisions.

She's come a long way since the The Monster Ball HBO Special, which was very good at the time, but here she took to another level. :clap3: Everything was on point.

Also glad to see mom wearing comfortable shoes. She said not today hip

1 minute ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Just watched the HBO special and wow what an incredible show. I'm obsessed with the songs with live instruments. Just Dance with violins had me shook. So good to see her having fun and delivering such a high quality spectacle. When she was performing Babylon dressed in gold with that backdrop and lighting I lowkey forgot I was watching a concert and it felt like I was watching a movie, it completely changed the stage with such simple decisions.

She's come a long way since the The Monster Ball HBO Special, which was very good at the time, but here she took to another level. :clap3: Everything was on point.

Also glad to see mom wearing comfortable shoes. She said not today hip

I noticed the shoes too — I'm glad she's respecting her limits now and not pushing too hard. :heart:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.