Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

espqz9K.gif

Ugh I regret it so much. I only got the Chromatica skin/ROM emote not this one, nor the SL emote. I hope it cüms back :'(

I think it's dance in the shadow of the moon and the I-i-i ending is just the production 

Still gooped that not only did she include a snippet of new music but actually went the extra mile to keep the screening cut separate from the global premiere so as to not ruin the surprise :jonny: So odd and totally unlike her but at the same time such a refreshing and welcome move.

 

Loving this NEW Gaga. lg7iscoming.png

I just realised that Gags has more Tiktok followers than KP :eek: Very surprising. The latter being much more active on social.

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Still gooped that not only did she include a snippet of new music but actually went the extra mile to keep the screening cut separate from the global premiere so as to not ruin the surprise :jonny: So odd and totally unlike her but at the same time such a refreshing and welcome move.

 

Loving this NEW Gaga. lg7iscoming.png

And the interviews been really on point and she was being honest and answered every question. 

Love this new Gaga as well. Hope miss man keep it up with this new behavior. 

espqz9K.gif

2 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

I just realised that Gags has more Tiktok followers than KP :eek: Very surprising. The latter being much more active on social.

well obvs. i said this in the other thread but pls stop comparing them it's so beneath us :eli:

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

well obvs. i said this in the other thread but pls stop comparing them it's so beneath us :eli:

Rooting for both actually :heart:

Let's be real: she won't release a lead single when she has 3 weeks of jazz shows. It'd kill the vibe. 
My bet is that she's releasing after the jazz shows. Lead single July & album late august seems right. 

I really want Woodkid to not only help produce the album, but also direct one of her music videos, I love him so much, he is so talented :jonny5:

20 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I think it's dance in the shadow of the moon and the I-i-i ending is just the production 

Yeah, for me I hear "dance in the shadow of the moo-oo-oo-oo-oo" instead of "ni-i-i-i"

30 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Wait did they like change the snippet or something? I've heard "night" for the past 2 days but when I just relistened, I can only hear "moon." Something shifted 

 

spacer.png

She created a modern day Yanni/Laurel to maximize first day streams from confused listeners. Mind of a mastermind.

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

i feel like we are so old now to be fighting kp fans over charts or whatever lmao

35 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Wait did they like change the snippet or something? I've heard "night" for the past 2 days but when I just relistened, I can only hear "moon." Something shifted 

 

spacer.png

Well when it officially comes out, stream it double the times to figure it out. 
 

spacer.png

We are reporting live. Gaga will announce her new single in 24 hours! Get ready Liddos!

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

43 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

On peut le télécharger ????

Oui, pour le voir hors-ligne.

"Moon" would make a perfect solar eclipse theme song and make sense with thw black & white aesthetics. 

More people are joining the "dancing in the shadow of the MOON" believers it seems. 

 

Nice.

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

30 minutes ago, dot032886 said:

Let's be real: she won't release a lead single when she has 3 weeks of jazz shows. It'd kill the vibe. 
My bet is that she's releasing after the jazz shows. Lead single July & album late august seems right. 

Reminder that she was supposed to do Jazz shows during the original Chromatica era :coffee: all throughout May. Anyway Gaga's never had a problem doing pop and jazz side by side, the Lady by day Gaga by night era in 2014 was iconic 

If it turns out to be "moon", then it would be clear that it was aimed for the April 8 release and confirm the "shipped back" rumor. 

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

If Eminem is releasing this week and Ariana is releasing a music video next week I fear there's a simple solution: drop it on a wednesday a la Hold My Gland.

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

In all seriousness since Ari's dropping just a mv and not an actual new song maybe there isn't that much of an issue... however their audiences certainly overlap more than Gaga and M&M, which I don't see debuting multiple tracks in the top 10 either to be a big threat for LG7 lead single... then again they're on the same label, unlike Gaga and Ari. Cases can be made for both, but I want it this week pleek. 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

12 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

More people are joining the "dancing in the shadow of the MOON" believers it seems. 

 

Nice.

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Volantis 2024 confirmed.

 

tumblr_mw4iedgp4I1rgnk1jo10_250.gifv

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.