Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

21 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

:biblionny:wtf

insecurities jumped out :falcon: she has them quacking

Edited by Solar

 

…and now, back to this ***** who had a lot to say about me the other day in the thread,   @hausofbryan  what's good??  :clack:

 

 

 

Edited by Janet

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

 

A mess :rip:

 

Just +10M$ than HOG in a pandemic, I thought this would have been huge giving the buzz and reviews.

 

 

ppl act like Fury Road made a ton of money at the box office when it like barely made its money back. the awards szn saved the film from a complete failure

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

 

A mess :rip:

 

Just +10M$ than HOG in a pandemic, I thought this would have been huge giving the buzz and reviews.

 

 

I feel bad for Anya. Chris Hemsworth doesn't seem to have a single box office hit outside of the MCU and Star Trek franchise. :rip: 

Am I the only one completely in shock that she made the right decision for once and will release an album before Joker and build on the anticipation and hype? Like she actually is doing everything right and I'm like??? :deadbanana4:

 

she must have changed her team because there's no way

7 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

FEB 2020

Feb 1 – Super Bowl AT&T Party Performance (90 min show live streamed on Twitter)

Feb 2 – Super Bowl Sunday with Dolby Atmos TV spot + Apple shot on iPhone TV spot

Feb 7 – "Stupid Love" single / video release

Feb 7 – Apple SL Shot on iPhone campaign commences

Feb 9 – Apple spot during Oscars

Feb 19 – BRIT Awards (with some Haus Labs influencer event for UK? Matte crayon launch 2/14 or 2/15)

 

MAR 2020

March TBC – album pre-order / second single & video release  (20th?)

March TBC – Amazon TV spots commence

March 8 – International Women's Day

March 12 – Saudi Arabia private (Enigma + single)

March TBC – Final Four something (AT&T is major sponsor) / ROM performance?

March 29 – iHeartRadio Music Awards (ask for Haus Labs TV spot during broadcast) ROM perf

 

APR 2020

Stunt promo event to launch album (YouTube as partner? IMAX) Spike Jonze? SNL?

Apr 10 – ALBUM RELEASE

Apr 10 – Coachella secret underplay (filmed for IMAX broadcast)

Apr 23 – IMAX event (one big night, several days thereafter); live debut Hold My Hand

Apr TBC – Coachella underplay goes live on YouTube

Apr 29 – Billboard Music Awards

Apr 30 – Enigma returns to Vegas

Apr / May TBC – Dom Perignon campaign launches

 

Oh Godmatica, she had so much planned for you before Covid gagged us. I will always love you and defend you, you were the rebirth of a Ga we thought we had lost. Thank you Gags for this perfect film to wrap up what could have been a monumental era. My thoughts and prayers are now with LG7 to be THE Gargoyle era we deserve. Fake insiders to the left of me, Joker FADs to the right as we march into an epic year that will be bad for the OGHs, as I once famously declared. While this base continues to beg for a crumb of tea (PLEEEK RIDEORDIE PLEEK), and Gargamel dances in the shadow of the night, there's only one thing left for me to say to you liddos...

 

  Hide contents

PUT YOUR ******* HANDS UP!

 

SfUrn.gif

 

Thank you for that :jonny5:oh the icon that you are :heart:

 

Mother shooketh her children everywhere so bad :jonny4:

 

8 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

Mother shooketh her children everywhere so bad :jonny4:

 

The question is: how that club played the show when it wasn't available like it was planned to be on Warner. 🤣

2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

The question is: how that club played the show when it wasn't available like it was planned to be on Warner. 🤣

Probably pi ray ted like most of us that live in regions where it's not available :suburban:

8 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

FEB 2020

Feb 1 – Super Bowl AT&T Party Performance (90 min show live streamed on Twitter)

Feb 2 – Super Bowl Sunday with Dolby Atmos TV spot + Apple shot on iPhone TV spot

Feb 7 – "Stupid Love" single / video release

Feb 7 – Apple SL Shot on iPhone campaign commences

Feb 9 – Apple spot during Oscars

Feb 19 – BRIT Awards (with some Haus Labs influencer event for UK? Matte crayon launch 2/14 or 2/15)

 

MAR 2020

March TBC – album pre-order / second single & video release  (20th?)

March TBC – Amazon TV spots commence

March 8 – International Women's Day

March 12 – Saudi Arabia private (Enigma + single)

March TBC – Final Four something (AT&T is major sponsor) / ROM performance?

March 29 – iHeartRadio Music Awards (ask for Haus Labs TV spot during broadcast) ROM perf

 

APR 2020

Stunt promo event to launch album (YouTube as partner? IMAX) Spike Jonze? SNL?

Apr 10 – ALBUM RELEASE

Apr 10 – Coachella secret underplay (filmed for IMAX broadcast)

Apr 23 – IMAX event (one big night, several days thereafter); live debut Hold My Hand

Apr TBC – Coachella underplay goes live on YouTube

Apr 29 – Billboard Music Awards

Apr 30 – Enigma returns to Vegas

Apr / May TBC – Dom Perignon campaign launches

 

Oh Godmatica, she had so much planned for you before Covid gagged us. I will always love you and defend you, you were the rebirth of a Ga we thought we had lost. Thank you Gags for this perfect film to wrap up what could have been a monumental era. My thoughts and prayers are now with LG7 to be THE Gargoyle era we deserve. Fake insiders to the left of me, Joker FADs to the right as we march into an epic year that will be bad for the OGHs, as I once famously declared. While this base continues to beg for a crumb of tea (PLEEEK RIDEORDIE PLEEK), and Gargamel dances in the shadow of the night, there's only one thing left for me to say to you liddos...

 

  Reveal hidden contents

PUT YOUR ******* HANDS UP!

 

SfUrn.gif

 

this gives me PTSD stopppp

I forgot to ask @RideOrDie is it true that sour candy mv was planned to be filmed? Or any more mv? Because I was so convinced it'll come back then, I would love to know if I was only delusional or there really was something going on. I need to learn in order to fully let this era go off my shoulders, it's part of the process :gaycat7:

The pics she been posting and her current aesthetic gives me MAJOR Fame Monster vibes 

2 hours ago, YR. said:

Am I the only one completely in shock that she made the right decision for once and will release an album before Joker and build on the anticipation and hype? Like she actually is doing everything right and I'm like??? :deadbanana4:

 

she must have changed her team because there's no way

Watch her mess it up by doing exclusives or foregoing music videos/visuals. This is Gaga after all :eli: 

30 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

The pics she been posting and her current aesthetic gives me MAJOR Fame Monster vibes 

Some mod on GGD who claimed to have heard the song has said it gives Fame Monster vibes but with more of a witch-house/techno vibe. 

I just hope a) the song has a big hook and outstanding music video 2) the album has a lot of variety of sounds/inspirations.

WOW WOW WOW the film was EXCELLENT :heart: I literally cried during the entire piano section lol 

 

--

 

I've seen a few tweets & posts talking about Opera influences for the next album and I'm really intrigued! Especially since I think Gaga was already feeling inspired by Opera during the Tour and its stage design. The set design of the Italian Opera Turandot by Nikolaus Lehnhoff and Raimund Bauer really resembles the Chromatica Ball's setup, for me. The theatre kid in her never left! Makes me really excited for the next era! :flame:

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I just hope a) the song has a big hook and outstanding music video 2) the album has a lot of variety of sounds/inspirations.

No need to worry about mv, I know it'll be THE visuals 

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

No need to worry about mv, I know it'll be THE visuals 

What makes you so sure about that, looking at her past efforts? :eli:

7 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Some mod on GGD who claimed to have heard the song has said it gives Fame Monster vibes but with more of a witch-house/techno vibe. 

I- 

 

:WAP:

6 minutes ago, Zaram said:

What makes you so sure about that, looking at her past efforts? :eli:

Yeah, lOoKiNG aT hEr pASt eFfoRtS

 

sohee-riize2.gif.a697def01da219bb32068e8
 

any valuable opinion of yours about Gaga's mv?

Edited by Daglazzo

I don't believe any of these impressions anymore. The songs always end up sounding very different. Remember for BTW we were supposed to have Poker Face on steroids or her I Will Survive :coffee2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.