Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Can y'all stop being so hostile towards Gaga fans here who might not have Gaga avis but are still true genuine fans? :rip:

 

A person can be a Gaga and an XYZ fan and still be critical of Gaga/her numbers. 

Liddos downvoting my post because I said the editing was not it, it's giving Swifties (derogatory) :suburban:

 

Y'all need to learn how to process the fact that not everyone is gonna praise everything Gaga does

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Y'all need to learn how to process the fact that not everyone is gonna praise everything Gaga does

Likewise 

 

Not everyone is going to agree with your opinions.

1 hour ago, TSwiftie said:

Im seeing a pattern here... @Lady Gaga explain your sudden neglect towards european countries immediately

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

I'm in European country and I have it 

1 hour ago, Puttanesca said:

Is today the day girls?

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

Tomorrow, today there's some Memorial Day in us 

48 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

Mods on that forum don't know **** but this "insider" is also fake.

How is he fake 

I don't know what to do, you don't know what to say
The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay

The Liddo monsters inside this base is torturing me

 

Liddo monsters torture me
Liddo monsters torture me
Liddo monsters torture me

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

24 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I think her last announcements have been on Tuesdays… maybe tomorrow? I hope she doesn't let the hype die down too long. 

I believe it's tomorrow, since she announced sl like this. And Eminem can be a problem, BUT he's releasing a whole album, so there shouldn't be a problem for the single.

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

I believe it's tomorrow, since she announced sl like this. And Eminem can be a problem, BUT he's releasing a whole album, so there shouldn't be a problem for the single.

album? sure? 

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I believe it's tomorrow, since she announced sl like this. And Eminem can be a problem, BUT he's releasing a whole album, so there shouldn't be a problem for the single.

Except that all of his songs can block Lady Gags :deadbanana2: A release this week is not on the table I fear, best is an announcement tomorrow and release next week

4 minutes ago, Julio said:

album? sure? 

Someone said it to me like that few days ago, but I didn't check it myself. Am i wrong?

Just now, jesus del rey said:

Except that all of his songs can block Lady Gags :deadbanana2: A release this week is not on the table I fear, best is an announcement tomorrow and release next week

Ok makes sense I would be here for it, but is it possible to announce two weeks before ?

29 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Can y'all stop being so hostile towards Gaga fans here who might not have Gaga avis but are still true genuine fans? :rip:

 

A person can be a Gaga and an XYZ fan and still be critical of Gaga/her numbers. 

Thank you! There are a lot of hybrid liddo/swiffers in here and also posting in the base. We deserve to be seen and have opinions

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

I'm really rooting for her to come back next month, this month has been a mess so far with all the girls fighting, the hundred album releases, all the rap diss tracks clogging the charts, all the songs in the top ten somehow pulling 10m streams out of the blue. 

7 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Someone said it to me like that few days ago, but I didn't check it myself. Am i wrong?

i don't know… i hope the single is not delayed because of that :suburban:

52 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

It's numbers are lowkey disappointing for how deep it was released into the streaming era. That's why we need Replay to go viral ASAP

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

I honestly think covid (besides the horrible lead single + lack of more singles) really hurt the overall era numbers.

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Oh I checked and it's not officially confirmed, from what I found, and Eminem will release the single. Idk it's confusing there's no concrete info 

She needs to drop this for pride. Now come on now 

I hope they also find a way to promote her new music "more globally" this time. The US always does her dirty and I feel like some trips / performances / interviews around the globe would benefit her numbers a lot more than focusing on the US like most usually do.

32 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Likewise 

 

Not everyone is going to agree with your opinions.

Well do you see me going around downvoting people who have a different opinion on Chromatica Ball than me? :suburban:

12 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Oh I checked and it's not officially confirmed, from what I found, and Eminem will release the single. Idk it's confusing there's no concrete info 

What if Eminem is announcing on May 31st? Maybe he's not releasing but announcing  (?)

 

i know Jazz Vegas is coming in June, but this interview could also be in line with a single release. Let's see.

 

If we are going to delve into the concept of the "moon" and the "new gaga", it is worth noting that between the night of June 6th and June 7th, we will witness a new moon, that technically is a "dark moon". June 7th falls on a Friday. :celestial5:

1 minute ago, OreGuy said:

i know Jazz Vegas is coming in June, but this interview could also be in line with a single release. Let's see.

 

I don't see problem in doing both simultaneously 

18 minutes ago, Artur said:

I hope they also find a way to promote her new music "more globally" this time. The US always does her dirty and I feel like some trips / performances / interviews around the globe would benefit her numbers a lot more than focusing on the US like most usually do.

Todays Top Hits residency :eli: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.