Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Yeah, lOoKiNG aT hEr pASt eFfoRtS

 

sohee-riize2.gif.a697def01da219bb32068e8
 

 

any valuable opinion of yours about Gaga's mv?

hit dogs really holler :gaycat7:

 

Let's just say her videography and budget changed a lot after G.U.Y.  :gaygacat1:

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Everyone stream HML and EC back to back while we wait for Dance in the Shadows

Everyone stream HML and EC back to back while we wait for Dance in the Shadows

Everyone stream HML and EC back to back while we wait for Dance in the Shadows

14 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

I don't believe any of these impressions anymore. The songs always end up sounding very different. Remember for BTW we were supposed to have Poker Face on steroids or her I Will Survive :coffee2:

This is not entirely wrong…

Everyone stream HML and EC back to back while we wait for Dance in the Shadows

6 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Sadly, Enigma fell flat in the film. They should've raised the volume of the beat. Even Fun Tonight had more kick.

Yeah they also kinda did her vocals dirty on it, you can hear them turn off some of the effects/backing on her mic for the second verse onwards and she sounds way thinner. :rip:  

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

I guess we have to stream HML and EC back to back while we wait for Dance in the Shadows 

zCz1Wfb.thumb.gif.6ee4e656c2bcf43f0b47a8

I hope we see more brutalist aesthetic in LG7 and maybe something similar to the OG scrapped Applause VMA performance. 

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Some mod on GGD who claimed to have heard the song has said it gives Fame Monster vibes but with more of a witch-house/techno vibe. 

Do we have a quote on this tea?

Everyone stream Dance in the Dark and Monster back to back while we wait for Dance in the Shadows

55 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

I don't believe any of these impressions anymore. The songs always end up sounding very different. Remember for BTW we were supposed to have Poker Face on steroids or her I Will Survive :coffee2:

It kinda of is a modern I Wil Survive

7 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Do we have a quote on this tea?

Its on the gagadaily thread about the song and I think user @Daglazzo posted it here as well. It might be just a joke/trolling.

38 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

Yeah they also kinda did her vocals dirty on it, you can hear them turn off some of the effects/backing on her mic for the second verse onwards and she sounds way thinner. :rip:  

Yeah it was the performance i was anticipating the most :noparty: Also the edition was not the best during that performance.

They knew Hold My Hand lyrics beforehand and every info they've given us has been correct so imo these are 100% lyrics to the new song.

 

Gaga is clearly going back to her darker horror inspired aesthetics for this era. I love it. Just hope it's taken further and doesn't give just trying to recreate TFM era.

That snippet is such a earworm though. It's hard to judge the song as a whole and at first I wasn't convinced but the melody is so easy to memorize. Hope hook-Ga is back with a vengeance.

It was nice to experience Chromatica Ball again, though I do still feel it's one of her weakest tours. Act II and III are my favorites, but after that it kinda starts to drag for me. Hold My Hand is possibly my favorite performance of this tour. Simple, yet effective.

 

Regarding the movie, I feel the editing could have been a lot better, it's giving YouTube fan-made DVDs tbh. The autotune has been working overtime in certain parts too, which was kinda off putting, but overall I'm happy she actually released this. Will be revisiting it from time to time.

12 hours ago, RandomHooker said:

The LA crowd sucked though. Les Petits Monstres, despite not being English natives, sang Shallow and ARUTW better. I'm not sure if the crowd was muted so we could focus on Gaga's vocals. I wish there was a bit where she stopped singing and the crowd continued the song like in this video.

 

 

 

I was there and we were all singing it. LA monsters went hard. It was likely the editing to focus on Gaga's flawless vocals. 

Cant believe we are possibly days away from the lead, we used to pray for times like these :jonny4:

I hope she announces or mentions that snippet this week, cuz we know her and her team missed the hype several times. From what I can understand it'd be stupid to tease a whole new song and album in a film, which was released worldwide and let the hype die. Doubtful it will be today( seen people saying today's Memorial Day in America) 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.