Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Can I just say the chord progression alone sounds like more of a hit than any of her leads since Just Dance 

 

zHvikJN.gif

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 hours ago, Pipii said:

I see it 11 hours ago:

 

 

 

I think he was referencing the special being on-demand for some countries beginning at 12:01 on the 26th, not anything about the song sadly 

Monsters any idea how to watch the film in UK? Not sure if I can ask for links or downloads.

The snippet sounds promising but a friendly reminder that we heard Babylon's demo six months before Chromatica came out... And she has several jazz shows this summer as well :hey: The reaction of the fans in that NY bar gave me chills... Gaga is our Savior :weeps::heart:

Okay, so this is a bit interesting.

 

https://www.instagram.com/stories/nicolaformichetti/3375734093095656137/

https://www.instagram.com/stories/hunterclem_/3375887308403547294/

 

The song choices that they used for the two looks. Opera and industrial. 

 

 

 

 

 

GOdrEI2W0AA3KVy?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

GOY-4pkaQAAMufg?format=jpg&name=large

 

Could she really be doing a B/W, yin-yang, light-dark, LADY/GAGA duality, conceptual double album kind of thing? :jonny5: I mean, it's an extremely tricky concept that sounds great but doesn't always translate into a solid and cohesive album but if anyone can pull it off with the right vision and execution, it's her. 

 

Whatever she's cooking, this definitely feels like a giant creative leap. It already feels ambitious, experimental, unexpected. Her statements in the recent interviews also hint at those being the defining qualities of this project.

 

Damn, I couldn't be MORE excited about this new album and the snippet has me buzzing with all these theories lg7iscoming.png

 

I just hope the song arrives soon and that she hasn't succumbed to the awful new promo trend of teasing an snippet of a song for weeks everywhere until you're disgusted (Rush by Troye Sivan, Von Dutch by Charli Xcx, I Luv It by Camila Cabello..)

10 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

The snippet sounds promising but a friendly reminder that we heard Babylon's demo six months before Chromatica came out... And she has several jazz shows this summer as well :hey: The reaction of the fans in that NY bar gave me chills... Gaga is our Savior :weeps::heart:

True. But Babylon was teased as an instrumental only that initially we only knew as the jingle for Haus Labs. 

 

This, however, was given to us, under no illusions that it's for anything OTHER than to hype her music comeback.

It also included vocals, and the literal word "LG7." 

 

So it's the same, but the key differences make it a bit more monumental. 

Also, the LIKES for an 8 second snippet

oh mama the demand is THERE 

 

 

If it's one thing Gar is gonna do at the end of a prechorus is to tell you to put your hands up :toofunny2:

I still haven't processed the fact that she gave us a tease like this since it's so out of character. I think the last time she gave us a taste of the music without specifying a song was 2011 with Gagavision (BTW instrumentals) but she had already announced the album at new years. This time it's different 

20 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

You gotta know something now so dont be shy diva

 

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

Watching the film again. The way I wanna make her moans from the intro of Sour Candy my ringtone.

 

:nicole:

The way they emphasized the rewind sound during Replay at the "I don't know what to do" part :jonnycat:

45 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

and it already sounds GOOD unlike Stupid Love's leak I'm sorry I had to wack it a little

 

zHvikJN.gif

It kinda sounds the same vein to me dddd everyone will turn on it once the inevitable -25 week two happens :eli:

GAGA RETURNS LG7 like she's James ******* Bond.:jonny: 

 

The new "ARTPOP. Get ready for ARTPOP." LED light wig tease (making us wait a year for more info)  

 

Preparing ground for LG7 smashery 

 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d74yalw7ainmfilhg8gg

 

 

 

 

28 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

The snippet sounds promising but a friendly reminder that we heard Babylon's demo six months before Chromatica came out... And she has several jazz shows this summer as well :hey: The reaction of the fans in that NY bar gave me chills... Gaga is our Savior :weeps::heart:

She said soon, but I understand that now we don't even listen to her :rip: guys stop with the negativity it's really exhausting 

50 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

and it already sounds GOOD unlike Stupid Love's leak I'm sorry I had to wack it a little

 

zHvikJN.gif

It sounds a bit too much like PI to me

 

zHvikJN.gif

 

I rmb listening to the ROM leak on loop and then we were given the BloodPop'd drops

 

zHvikJN.gif

5 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

It kinda sounds the same vein to me dddd everyone will turn on it once the inevitable -25 week two happens :eli:

Now sis

 

ERzkhZqWkAcFqRq.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.