Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Aston Martin said:

Granted that's how she's done it for the past few albums. Replay wasn't finished by the time SL was released (or was planned before it was delayed), I don't remember if Joanne was finished by PI's release, and Artpop wasn't finished by Applause's release. 

Oh yes exactly, so obviously it was the case too for lg7. It's even better, I'm sure the album is now done and ready to be released, and she can take her time to record mv :jonny5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

GGD mods (especially the new ones) don't know **** :rip: her team would barely play it for the Admin who they know for 15 years now :dies:

That's true, we've heard more about Admin's disappearance from random people on reddit than the mods who don't seem to have any real life connection to him, let alone someone on Gaga's team :dies:

2 minutes ago, Spark said:

The production really sounds like Gesaffelstein. I'm really starting to believe the rumours. :jonnycat:

Lettuce pray :clownny: I need Industrial NIN Ga in my life 

16 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Would be cute, but there's problem and this problem is called Eminem :deadbanana2:

Is he dropping an album or a single? 

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Granted that's how she's done it for the past few albums. Replay wasn't finished by the time SL was released (or was planned before it was delayed), I don't remember if Joanne was finished by PI's release, and Artpop wasn't finished by Applause's release. 

She didn't finish Joanne by the time of PI release, she completely finished it mid-end of September

13 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

River again 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

how to say it.. imagine TFM but witch house, hardcore house (like the titititti sample in BR)

 

I just hope it doesnt mean no chorus like Chromatica that would be a letdown.. can someone with an account there directly ask him?

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Is he dropping an album or a single? 

Album

17 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

River again 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

how to say it.. imagine TFM but witch house, hardcore house (like the titititti sample in BR)

 

So River is silent until a snippet conveniently comes out which already hints at the sound of the album? Interesting. 

 

justarandomgif.thumb.gif.ec7034dcb4898a4

It's kinda sad that this is the one era kickoff that GagaDaily isn't active for. I hope he's okay 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Now which one of you monsters is gonna rewatch the film and give us the exact number of times she said "put your hands up"?

 

ZUejqEj.gif

I'm dying cause I watched it with my friend who just casually knows Gaga's stuff and he noticed her saying it so much and was like please make her stop it :rip: I think she does it out of habit. 

if anyone wanted to hear the vocals a little louder. :bird:

https://streamable.com/q5i4dw

Edited by Hexchromatica

This being the first time in almost A DECADE that we get a teaser snippet of a new Gaga lead I had forgotten what it felt like

 

zHvikJN.gif

and it already sounds GOOD unlike Stupid Love's leak I'm sorry I had to wack it a little

 

zHvikJN.gif

Saw some people compare the snippet to Perfect Illusion… are they so traumatised because of that song that they begin hearing it everywhere or :bibliahh:

I just wanna say I'm a cupcake now after this concert special :heart:
 

I just really love and appreciate her so much. But at the same time.. if LG7 doesn't come out this year after all this teasing I hope she knows she will be dragged :)

This still doesn't feel real. We got the actual Chromatica Ball Tour special and a snippet of the LG7 lead

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.