Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Everybody in this thread is gonna be on page 6500 in three weeks time wondering why she teased it so soon if she had no plans on releasing it in the near future, and before we know it, we'll have three weeks of Jazz & Piano to battle through. 

 

I know it, and y'all know it! :gayoncecat2:

Edited by Dawn the Jockey

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 hours ago, Sheep said:

there is a full on close up shot of me and @lgaga1fan during the film. I nearly had a heart attack :ghostface:

 

if she really directed this herself she noticed me and thought to put me in during a very special moment :ghostface:

  Reveal hidden contents

no i wont dox myself 

 

she panned to me THREE ******* TIMES during the piano segment and directly after she shouted out bloodpop im pissing and shitting 

5 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

Everybody in this thread is gonna be on page 6500 in three weeks time wondering why she teased it so soon if she had no plans on releasing it in the near future, and before we know it, we'll have three weeks of Jazz & Piano to battle through. 

 

I know it, and y'all know it! :gayoncecat2:

:monkey: don't put that into the universe 

It would make a lot of sense if it drops within 2 weeks. If not, it feels a bit like giving crumbs to the fan base to appease then.

when LG7 is called Gaga Returns in honor of Batman returns and she appears as a bat, then what? :gaycat5:

Edited by Julio

I can't believe she actually did it - we're so used to losing and we finally got to win. 
 

I think June single for Pride playlisting, August album.

 

2 minutes ago, Julio said:

when LG7 is called Gaga Returns in honor of Batman returns and she appears as a bat, then what? :gaycat5:

Vespertilio is coming lg7iscoming.png?dl=1

 

 

5 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

GGD mods (especially the new ones) don't know **** :rip: her team would barely play it for the Admin who they know for 15 years now :dies:

hasn't he passed? 

  • Author

my god  her energy is on another level in this ball, she is just insane

not me mishearing the second verse of Alice all this time :gaycat7:

 

I always though it was: 

"Take me on a journey to free my mind", not "take me on a trip, DJ free my mind" :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

hasn't he passed? 

I don't think he's dead? I know he went MIA with the whole Ukraine protesting in Russia thing but did anyone ever confirm anything? 

1 minute ago, Forestboy said:

I don't think he's dead? I know he went MIA with the whole Ukraine protesting in Russia thing but did anyone ever confirm anything? 

He is Russian?

2 minutes ago, Forestboy said:

I don't think he's dead? I know he went MIA with the whole Ukraine protesting in Russia thing but did anyone ever confirm anything? 

i dont think anyone has had any news on him for months, but today is a special day lets talk about this when were in the trenches please 

1 minute ago, TMRA said:

He is Russian?

Yeah. I believe he was somehow arrested with some protesting back in February - his family confirmed to some mods that he's alive but they're not willing to publically share what the situation is. Seems that he's in prison and that's all we know. 

1 minute ago, TheGerm said:

i dont think anyone has had any news on him for months, but today is a special day lets talk about this when were in the trenches please 

Oh wow I hope he is okay and alive

38 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

Her tortured poet moment.

We declared Charli XCX should be a bigger artist

 

:ryan3:

The film was great, I had a blast streaming it.. I made sure my entire apartment building could hear it as well, it was that loud :gaycat4:

 

My major critique is that the piano section was too long. Why did it feel longer than the first 3 acts combined? After TEOG it felt finished but it just kept going and good lord.. she should've cut Angel Down and Fun Tonight at least. 

 

I was never a fan of the finale act, I hate the outfit and makeup but Hold My Hand surprised me.. I enjoyed watching that one a lot. 
 

Act I and II absolutely gave what needed to be gave.. that energy :jonny6:

 

perched for LG7!!! That's mother :clap3:

Maybe she'll announce tonight? I don't think it'll come until 7/6 though but I don't want to wait a week for her announce. :jonny5: 

2 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Why dont u guys post in the other thread :skull:

We have nothing to prove to katycats:heart: 

3 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Why dont u guys post in the other thread :skull:

I dont know tbh Im laways hanging out in the Base:bam:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.