Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, trueromance said:

sadly my cat literally left the room when i put it on :rip:i guess she's over chromatica 

Mine wasn't even alive when Chromatica came out :skull: but the wait was almost half a decade so I can see your cat is ready to move on lol :gaygacat3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The interlude before Chromatica II/911 was gorgeous. Going from this kaleidoscope-like focus on the keyboardist to the white flowers… ugh :smitten: 

2 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

it's always awards season for liddos  eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Is it true the random Reddit account leaking the lyric said it would only come in August? 

46 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Did they? I can't see that 

I see it 11 hours ago:

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Ahem!

She wasn't there. It showed Dom Whitworth as lead editor and other four Khias people as editors 

Perhaps Gar is editing The Lady and The Legend as well for another Emmy just in case

 

F0Z0fsr.gif

Edited by Pipii

2 hours ago, dvdbrwn said:

Pls tell me how I can watch in uk 🇬🇧 

Just search in telegram

3 minutes ago, Spooky Mulder said:

She wasn't there. It showed Dom Whitworth as lead editor and other four Khias people as editors 

Had a feeling she was overplaying her role in that regard lol

5 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Had a feeling she was overplaying her role in that regard lol

At least we can blame HIM for those annoying drone shots :ninja:

I was really surprised by how great the Angel Down performance was. I literally had chills

 

Born This Way was awesome too! Doing both the ballad and pop version was excellent 

4 minutes ago, TROJAN said:

My favorite performance was Sour Candy :1stplace:

Omg!! She danced her ass off during that song 

 

So will LG7 be related to the moon? The special opens up with a close up of the moon and she ends the show by saying goodbye moon

I keep forgetting she skipped ARTPOP on the tour. I know that era was traumatic but Applause deserves her flowers. :emofish:

Her doing a Marvel-esque ending with the 'LG7, GAGA RETURNS' is iconic  :jonnycat:

It was truly a phenomenal film special. :clap3:

 

I felt so proud of her at the end. I'm also so happy Chromatica was able to have a proper send-off.

 

Oh Chromatica, you may have been a messy era but you delivered some fun times and some fun gags and I'll never forget you.

 

:gaygacat3:

 

 

 

39 minutes ago, Pipii said:

I see it 11 hours ago:

 

 

 

omg :jonnycat: announcement tmw???

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.