Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just finished watching Chromatica Tour with my husband, Gaga is one hell of a PERFORMER.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Julio said:

https://files.fm/f/yueed2b97z
 

dance in the shadow of the moonlight* 


also if you look at the concert, she refers many times to the moon :gaycat3:

 

Wait the backing vocals :jonny:

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Pud said:

Why is that snippet giving Witness

 

It sounds like Hey, Hey, Hey…….

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

so it's actually Dance In The Shadow of The Moon ?? Sounds better!! :WAP:

She's coming for Lana del Rey in somg title length!

8 minutes ago, Julio said:

https://files.fm/f/yueed2b97z
 

dance in the shadow of the moonlight* 


also if you look at the concert, she refers many times to the moon :gaycat3:

 

True! She said something about a full moon somewhere  too right? 

Edited by Dumbledore

Just now, Dumbledore said:

True! She said goodbye moon at the end too right? 

Yeah, she mentioned the moon a few times during the concert. 

🚨 IMP TCB FILM ANNOUNCEMENT 🚨

 

For those of you who missed it and don't have a MAX sub or it is unavailable to watch in your region, the FULL concert re-airs at the following times on HBO over the next two days:


Sat, May 25    11:00 pm EDT
Sun, May 26    1:57 am EDT
Sun, May 26    4:23 pm EDT
Mon, May 27    11:02 pm EDT

 

 

You can either catch it on your TV then on OR watch it from the live link below at those times!  :bird:

 

 

Dear monsters from a month ago, yes, LG7 did not come in Q1. But do not fear. Soon Gaga will rock bleached brows with long black hair and short bangs, wearing crazy outfits again. We will also have a snippet for a new song along with the Chromatica Ball Film. Do not give up now

I'm trying to put together the brutalist aesthetic so far and Michael Jackson's 80s dance snippet we just got

16 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Ahem!

I think I saw 4 names under the 'Editors' credit but hers wasn't there. I might be misremembering tho, there's a lot going on rn :dancehall3: :dies:

It's obv MJ inspired right? With the dance moves too... they're very DITD from TMB but also MJ.

WAIT I made it into the movie akddllsjlj :jonnycat:

Lemmie start my Emmy campaign :gaygacat3:

3 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

WAIT I made it into the movie akddllsjlj :jonnycat:

Bunch of whales!

5 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I think I saw 4 names under the 'Editors' credit but hers wasn't there. I might be misremembering tho, there's a lot going on rn :dancehall3: :dies:

Oof, if not she's not eligible. I'll look into the credits when I'm able to

 

oop someone said yes on Twitter

Edited by Almodusa

The day the chromatica ball film premiere happened it was a full moon that night :WAP:

Edited by TROJAN

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.