Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

wait House of Gucci is on Peacock now lol the way it's been jumping all around through different streaming services no one wants it:dies:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 147.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

wait House of Gucci is on Peacock now lol the way it's been jumping all around through different streaming services no one wants it:dies:

Or every service wants it and there is a high demand for it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

HOG received very good Max results when it was first released on the platform. It's doing quite good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Or every service wants it and there is a high demand for it 

dd y'all i was joking lighten up :dies:

• Like 3

Speaking of HOG, there's a scene of ActressGa going viral on TikTok. The comments are praising her acting minus that one comment about her accent sounding "Slovenian" :gaygacat4:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

The lack of crumbs is giving me that the bread is already in the oven getting ready to be HEATED and SERVED

Or it got burned and she's making the dough again :khalyan:

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

Speaking of HOG, there's a scene of ActressGa going viral on TikTok. The comments are praising her acting minus that one comment about her accent sounding "Slovenian" :gaygacat4:

The discourse of her being robbed for HoG popping back up around Q4 2024-Q1 2025 will be quite helpful methinks :gaycat5:

If Sweet Sound of Heaven gets nominated for ROTY, do y'all think she will perform with The Rolling Stones at the Grammys? 

25 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

The discourse of her being robbed for HoG popping back up around Q4 2024-Q1 2025 will be quite helpful methinks :gaycat5:

I guess it would be helpful in securing an Oscar nom. But a win would depend on the strength of the movie along with her performance. Plus she's up against 2 "overdue"/"snubbed" actresses in Ronan and Adams, so this year will be very inch resting :gaycat5:

She's in NY

• Like 1

• Thanks 1

This moved closer to JFAD. Could cut into JFAD's box office legs. 

Edited by GraceRandolph

She's in NY for the next week or so which means LG7 mastering sessions commencing soon and surprise MET appearance WE CHEERED

sZhzfF4.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Or it got burned and she's making the dough again :khalyan:

It's fermenting 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Arnica :jonnycat:

• Haha 2

Oh Godga the legend you always have been!

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

2000 daily streams, up from the 1000 last week

C2RkwQM.gif

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Miracle said:

The lack of crumbs is giving me that the bread is already in the oven getting ready to be HEATED and SERVED

Getting ready to be overcooked (burnt) and thrown in the bin you mean.

6 hours ago, Leptine said:

That is also part of the reason of why I don't think the movie will be a musical in a way that can potentially turn off the original audience and fans of the first one but music scenes will be integrated in a smart-proper way to maintain the essence of the first movie.

Hoping for the same.

I think she shined brighter in ASIB when she was just a regular girl cause it's so off character for her. I feel like even though she did well throughout the movie, it was easier to think of her as Gaga when Ally was turning into a popstar. So I wonder if we will get the same glimpses of Gaga with the musical numbers.

If this movie is a huge hit, which most likely it will be, I worry if this will reinforce the idea that financially speaking Gaga is most beneficial to a role when it involves music cause she runs the risk of being type casted. Does anyone know if Cher or Barbra got interesting roles in non-music related movie projects?

Edited by Glam

Btw can we get into how respected Gaga is?

She kinda kicked her way in into a pretty beloved franchise and everyone was like "okay, this kinda makes sense" after the trailer dropped.

No other popstar could pull this off. That's why the OGH will continue to never have a good night of sleep.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Glam said:

Hoping for the same.

I think she shined brighter in ASIB when she was just a regular girl cause it's so off character for her. I feel like even though she did well throughout the movie, it was easier to think of her as Gaga when Ally was turning into a popstar. So I wonder if we will get the same glimpses of Gaga with the musical numbers.

If this movie is a huge hit, which most likely it will be, I worry if this will reinforce the idea that financially speaking Gaga is most beneficial to a role when it involves music cause she runs the risk of being type casted. Does anyone know if Cher or Barbra got interesting roles in non-music related movie projects?

I just overlooked Cher filmograhy and there was one musical (that flopped) before Silkwood, her breakout movie, and then Burlesque and Mamma Mia.

• Like 1

When I went to my local cinema today they were showing the J:FáD trailer on the lobby screen that promotes their IMAX and when I tell you it gave me that hype :WAP:

Haven't seen the poster up yet (Universal must have been quick with the promotional supplies because Wicked was up straight away) but I'm perched for that and to see the trailer properly in front of a movie. I'm thinking it will probably be the new Apes film where it will pop up for the first time (I've surprisingly only seen the Deadpool trailer once so far, but then new releases have been so dry lately and Fall Guy is getting the Argylle level trailer spam atm).

• Like 7

I went to the movies last Sunday and they had the poster on display :smitten: made it more real 

• Thanks 1

i didnt go to the movies and i didnt see any jfad poster or trailer

UsoYifr.png

• Haha 3

Apparently it's a musical through Gaga's perspective and not Joker (is what some insider said). All the scenes with music involved or a fantasy scene are with Harley in them too. That makes it interesting imo and makes me think she wont be playing a more supporting role like I had initially though based on the trailer 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.