Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

So what Hauslabs product is she working on?

• Replies 147.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

I'm shooked by how strong and competitive Spotify this year. Almost everyone pulling 2m+ streams in US and 5M+ WW :rip:

I wanna see how Gaga would in this scenario. 

44 minutes ago, Sannie said:

The way BTW deserves a redo. :jonny: It would be in the 80s in this day and age.

BTW deserves 100, I fear. :jonny5:

• Like 3

will she ever serve cūnt this hard again ??? :clack:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I'm shooked by how strong and competitive Spotify this year. Almost everyone pulling 2m+ streams in US and 5M+ WW :rip:

I wanna see how Gaga would in this scenario. 

1M WW, 100k US

My BTW hoodie came in from h&m and she's sooooo cute. I haven't had BTW merch since my high school days :heart:

16 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Gár better call Guðnadóttir's & throw in some addtional credits to her score, if not already :giraffe:

"Now, up to three composers can receive individual Oscar statuettes if they all significantly contribute to a film's music."

It only mentions Hildur on the poster, so we can forget about that.

1 hour ago, Janet said:

will she ever serve cūnt this hard again ??? :clack:

Alejandro is pop perfection. it's no one's fault, Gaga's included, if it can't be topped

90d38e980d25ff0180b99aa26e8f77f9.gif

• Like 1

When she fires Ritchey and replaces him with Tom Cruise.

:WAP:

• Haha 1

It's looking more and more like an October album release at this point. It makes sense since the movie will give her a lot of exposure but I can't wait that long. Gaga was writing lyrics in her bed not too long ago. The suspense is killing me. We lost!:bloo:

Love Bey's, Ari's & Tay's new albums but the initial excitement after hearing these records have worn off quickly. I really hope Gaga can bring something that will make me feel alive like BTW the album did. Dark bops like Bloody Mary, electric guitars, hyper pop, slutty pop. I'd love to hear a mixed bag of TFM & BTW with some of the best elements of ARTPOP. I feel like those 3 records are quintessential Gaga. I really love her brand of sad dance music and songs that create a dark but fun atmosphere. I hope she expands on that in the next record. I'm not really here for an acoustic album after hearing Cowboy Carter. It's overdone and boring at this point.

spacer.png

not seen this one before :allears:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

It's looking more and more like an October album release at this point. It makes sense since the movie will give her a lot of exposure but I can't wait that long. Gaga was writing lyrics in her bed not too long ago. The suspense is killing me. We lost!:bloo:

Releasing an album right after her movie and immediately before the US election? Chances seem slim…

Billie isn't doing singles but there will probs be a track that takes off once the album is out, depending on how big they think that'll be will depend on when (and if) Gar comes. June single maybe but I'm still not hopeful. :skull: 

This is so frustrating 

:chick3:

Why did John Wayne get perma'd omg...

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

6 hours ago, Aden said:

Metascores by Critic reviews:

Chromatica - 79

The Fame Monster - 78

A Star is Born - 78

Born This Way - 71

The Fame - 71

Joanne - 67

Artpop - 61

Metascores by User reviews:

The Fame Monster - 8.9

A Star is Born - 8.5

Chromatica - 8.5

Born This Way - 8.3

The Fame - 8.4

Joanne - 8.1

Artpop - 8.0

Her studio trinity is undoubtedly The Fame Monster, Born This Way, and Chromatica.

vV3S7zq.gif 

The way you conveniently miss-ordered The Fame on the User score list to fit your narrative. Gaga's trinity is TF, TFM, BTW, with ASIB following next. 

spacer.png

Hopefully LG7 will shake up her top 3, it's literally been 13 years 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

Why did John Wayne get perma'd omg...

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

OCHs just can't stop losing

3 hours ago, Aden said:

Chromatica has always gotten way too much unnecessary heat (especially from Monsters). The good sis is getting the last laugh.

eaqHo5q.thumb.gif.549112fb260dfd9ed0b8ae

Monsters are the biggest OGHs

• Like 1

Chromatica is a great pop record. I think the 'hate' is stemming from the fact that it doesn't feel very 'Lady Gaga'. Even Joanne feels closer to her 'identity'.

Any pop girlie can claim Chromatica and release it as their album.

It's ironic and a shame that the remix album, feels more like her than the standard one though.

Edited by Ethereaaal
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Now who is that :chick2:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ethereaaal said:

Chromatica is a great pop record. I think the 'hate' is stemming from the fact that it doesn't feel very 'Lady Gaga'. Even Joanne feels closer to her 'identity'.

Any pop girlie can claim Chromatica and release it as their album.

It's ironic and a shame that the remix album, feels more like her than the standard one though.

I really can't see any other pop girl releasing Chromatica. 

• Like 10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.