Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Apparently it's a musical through Gaga's perspective and not Joker (is what some insider said). All the scenes with music involved or a fantasy scene are with Harley in them too. That makes it interesting imo and makes me think she wont be playing a more supporting role like I had initially though based on the trailer 

She's billed as a lead actor. She has been from the first announcement. She was never going to be "supporting" lol

• Like 6

• Replies 147.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

1 minute ago, Janet said:

She's billed as a lead actor. She has been from the first announcement. She was never going to be "supporting" lol

yeah but sometimes the billing isn't always super accurate. There have been TONS of films with co leads yet one is CLEARLY the lead and the other is more of a supporting role. Trailer was giving that kind of vibe but obviously it's because they didnt put a lot of the Harley scenes in the first one. Hopefully the next one gives us a better idea.

31 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Apparently it's a musical through Gaga's perspective and not Joker (is what some insider said). All the scenes with music involved or a fantasy scene are with Harley in them too. That makes it interesting imo and makes me think she wont be playing a more supporting role like I had initially though based on the trailer 

Even if she's borderline, which I doubt, she'll definitely be campaigned in lead.

• Like 1

This woman better wake up cause all of them have released their "music" and there is a perfect moment now. 05.03 or 05.10 it must be!!!!! 

• Thanks 1

Despite Joaquin portraying the titular character and being the originator of the franchise, she's clearly the female lead and film's co-lead which is indirectly implied from the title as well; shared madness between two. It's a Joker and Harley film, not Joker with Harley (as his henchwoman).

The teaser deliberately downplays her role size a bit since Joaquin serves as a hook for the Joker fanbase but never to the point that she comes across as a supporting character. They're likely saving her meatier parts for later that will reinforce her positioning as the female lead and lock in her share of fans closer to the release. 

• Like 8

Less than 2 million away from 100M.

• Like 3

• Haha 1

Alejandro randomly going viral on Twitter and being a moment. :deadbanana:

On 4/21/2024 at 5:49 AM, The Witch said:

We need her X/Pearl/MAXXXINE 

nRPKU11.gif

What's going on here

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sombre said:

nothing random about her best single going viral

hpwPEDR.thumb.gif.f8f35cbb5e2e8394763bce

• Like 1

So the Fortnite thingy ends today.

UsoYifr.png

I didn't buy the Chromatica Ball version.

I'm only spending my money on her music now.

UsoYifr.png

25 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

I didn't buy the Chromatica Ball version.

I'm only spending my money on her music now.

UsoYifr.png

No more Haus Labs purchases? 

UsoYifr.png

3 minutes ago, Janet said:

No more Haus Labs purchases? 

UsoYifr.png

#NoToCapitalism

UsoYifr.png

4 hours ago, satnosaint said:

So what was she thinking when she posted this 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3G9zACRaoD/?igsh=MXNjYWt0Ync4YmEwMA==

I forgot she said tiktok also in this post, I thought it was only posted on tt. Anyway nobody knows and it makes me angry, if tiktok means nothing then she better won't be mad for her fan not being excited anymore when she's actually teasing something. Cause like posting tiktok in the moment of the biggest excitement from little monsters is kinda cruel 

• Like 2

Fortnite hype = gone :emofish:

1 hour ago, Sombre said:

are you talkin about that trend where people expect peso plumas lady gaga to play but then alejandro starts, but they dance anyway to it? I've been noticing videos like that, but they're mostly on Spanish 

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Fortnite hype = gone :emofish:

Meanwhile, Billie is rumoured to be the next Fortnite festival artist with a new era starting soon. 

What a wasted partnership. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

What a wasted partnership. 

another-one-thank-you-boobz001.gif

• Haha 14

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.