Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

stream her new single, the hook is an instant classic

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

In another universe:

gaga announces new single alongside the joker trailer - comes out on friday and performs it at coachella as a surprise performer

goes to the met gala next month, announce the new album as well :(

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

stream her new single, the hook is an instant classic

 

I love it so much!

I see y'all have started already to attack dogs

 

 

cTKtt6V.png

Will Gaga continue testing LG7 after the trailer? Or will she publish the announcement directly? :giantgrin:

Just now, Jose Alberto said:

Will Gaga continue testing LG7 after the trailer? Or will she publish the announcement directly? :giantgrin:

Neither

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

stream her new single, the hook is an instant classic

 

I just discovered her music today :jonny5: she is great great great!

LG7 never coming we migrating to the Chappell base

 

giphy.gif

Not people dragging dogs to defend Stupid Larvae of all songs, I've seen it all :thing:

 

Anyways JFAD trailer in 3 days :WAP:

Edited by JohnWayneHolland

Speaking of Chappell, I've been stanning ever since I discovered her album a few months ago and it's the perfect blend of quirk and pop Gaga would thrive in. Sonically her album would have been one of the biggest of 2023 if she was a bigger name. Wasn't there buzz about her working with Dan ***** or am I making that up? They could make something cool together if it was ever the case.

Edited by Jack!

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

stream her new single, the hook is an instant classic

 

yesss i've been obsessed with this since the moment i heard it. the bridge is insane

Need her to do a surprise appearance at Cinemacon to increase the attention the trailer gets. :jonny: 

8 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

GKhk6pRXMAAEc-X?format=jpg&name=large

 

It looks so good.

:clownny:

It looks awful, I'm sorry. That's a terrible poster. :weeps:

In happy news I went to an all Gar club night last night and they played Brooklyn Nights and I nearly wept on the dancefloor Emoji Laughing GIF by MOODMAN

Desperate for a relatable pop album about love from Gags. The feeling of falling in love and getting ****** to one of her songs!

 

cTKtt6V.png

Just now, Kimi said:

that chappell girl is giving marina and the diamonds or even kate bush not gar 

I get some TF + early Madge career vibes from her

 

Artur

Pierpaolo Piccioli is no longer working with Valentino, the new creative director is Alessandro Michele (Gucci's former creative director), it going to be interesting to see if she keeps that relationship with Valentino. 

8 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Not people dragging dogs to defend Stupid Larvae of all songs, I've seen it all :thing:

 

Anyways JFAD trailer in 3 days :WAP:

dogs>>>humans

 

and Stupid Love which brought back to fadtys level after ASIB ? :mandown:

 

@little legend

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.