Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

A M*d*nn* stan pushing 60 being an embarrassingly deranged OGH? Color me shocked. cTKtt6V.png

 

 

Anyways, the GN show posted this as a nice lil refresher before she returns for FaD and LG7 later this year. The locals fully STANNING in the comments :wanda:

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Now he's claiming that Katy Perry was the victim of a coordinated industry takedown of which he was part of and now regrets

cTKtt6V.png

J:FAD method acting mayhaps?

cTKtt6V.png

You should see what is happening on tt. "Now when we know that Katy's carrier has been taken down let's show some love stream witness" :deadbanana2: hundreds if not thousands posts like this. I LOVE Katy (not a big stan, but I really enjoy her and she's such a sweetheart and pop legend) but witness was a flop because it was a flop.

28 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Not all the incels are gonna be hating this, y'all always focus on the negative, certain people were always going to complain like they did with Joaquin casting with the first, they're still going to check this to the cinema (most important thing), there have been also tones of positive receptions for the Gaga casting in boards like Reddit or the box office theory forum.

 

2vrJ0Ow.png

Seeing comments like these makes me so excited for the trailer aaaa

2 days

16 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

You should see what is happening on tt. "Now when we know that Katy's carrier has been taken down let's show some love stream witness" :deadbanana2: hundreds if not thousands posts like this. I LOVE Katy (not a big stan, but I really enjoy her and she's such a sweetheart and pop legend) but witness was a flop because it was a flop.

Label execs literally said they wanted to make her the biggest artists on spotify in witness era. If that's sabotage I wanna know what isn't.

50 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Bad Romance went from #1 to #4. They also removed a lot of jazz songs and only kept I've Got You Under My Skin. :1stplace:

Tidying it up and prepping for LG7 lead drop on Friday iktr cTKtt6V.png

1 hour ago, Pipii said:

That "journalist" even lies about squirrels, that image taken from: https://www.brewervetclinic.com/bvc-blog/2018/10/15/leptospirosis

 

It's on the third row of results if you google squirrel, so lazy

 

 

 

he's insane

 

alinne-moraes-silvia-duas-caras.gif

36 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

A M*d*nn* stan pushing 60 being an embarrassingly deranged OGH? Color me shocked. cTKtt6V.png

 

 

Anyways, the GN show posted this as a nice lil refresher before she returns for FaD and LG7 later this year. The locals fully STANNING in the comments :wanda:

 

 

Her natural charm really shines in every one of those interviews, she must feel comfortable with Graham. 

Grace Randolph should sue this old guy's saggy ass for defamation of character and identity theft, Grace has the money to sue him and she'll definitely, no doubt would win.

 

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Her natural charm really shines in every one of those interviews, she must feel comfortable with Graham. 

She also shines a lot with Alan Carr. I feel like they understand Gaga way better cause they aren't annoying american straighties like Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel. Like they get Gaga. 

2 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Apparently this was the guy behind Angela Cheng and he's still out there writing fake news about Gaga and being obsessed with her despite pushing 60 or something :deadbanana2:


https://twitter.com/MisterD80

Just reported this a**hole.

 

I still think it was Perez Hilton behind Angela Cheng tho, or at least he was involved, but yeah this moron fit as well.

25 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

she must feel comfortable with Graham

Well it helps that he's a hunty spacer.png

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

A M*d*nn* stan pushing 60 being an embarrassingly deranged OGH? Color me shocked. cTKtt6V.png

 

 

Anyways, the GN show posted this as a nice lil refresher before she returns for FaD and LG7 later this year. The locals fully STANNING in the comments :wanda:

 

 

Yeah, that loser has tried for years to "professionally" take down Gaga. He's also a hardcore Xtina stan. Any other fanbase would have doxxed, dragged and exposed him, Monsters of course are too busy "exposing" Gaga for working with people who don't preach online kindness (as if other popstars' teams/husbands aren't 90% rapists and abusers...and sometimes they're the abusers themselves).

I kinda love that she's doing her own thing. It's clear the #1 thing a popstar can do to get a hit these days is fake a high profile relationship, fake a high profile breakup or drama, and then release a song a little down the line. That's what pop music success means these days. I think she knows so she's doing her own thing.

His name is Daryl Deino if anyone is wondering.

 

His instagram profile pic sends me:

 

 

eQuXYO8.png

 

5 minutes ago, Pipii said:

His name is Daryl Deino if anyone is wondering.

 

His instagram profile pic sends me:

 

 

eQuXYO8.png

 

Serving:

 

:suburban:

2 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Bad Romance went from #1 to #4. They also removed a lot of jazz songs and only kept I've Got You Under My Skin. :1stplace:

good, very good

58 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Any other fanbase would have doxxed, dragged and exposed him, Monsters of course are too busy "exposing" Gaga for working with people who don't preach online kindness (as if other popstars' teams/husbands aren't 90% rapists and abusers...and sometimes they're the abusers themselves).

no one is stopping you (the law is pls don't do it):suburban:

I don't think I've ever been this nervous for her in her entire career 

 

ITIlCPV.thumb.gif.f5645696832f8d2525482e

5 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Ariana already back in the studio for her next album

And GaGa? Still writing lyrics for Haus Labs jingles 

if they're jingles for a new commercial announcing the re-issue of the Fame and Eau de Gaga perfumes I could (momentarily) forgive her 

What do you think of Gaga radio? I loved that, I remember I set up each Thursday (I think it was Thursday) for 4 weeks straight with my bestie to listen to it and I had fun discovering some other songs from djs, but also I was like sure she would announce new mv or sth :rip: she did not 

 

 

25 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I don't think I've ever been this nervous for her in her entire career 

 

ITIlCPV.thumb.gif.f5645696832f8d2525482e

Why? Are you nervous about how the movie will be received? 

I honestly don't know what I want next from Gaga 

i feel like she has done it all at this point :bird:

I've been into R&B lately but an album like that from Gaga is never gonna happen lol she would get dragged 

 

maybe rock? :gaycat2:

Edited by HANZ94

30 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I don't think I've ever been this nervous for her in her entire career 

 

ITIlCPV.thumb.gif.f5645696832f8d2525482e

Same

like things could go very wrong with this joker musical 

 

lets pray 

I know you'll get the usual pressed critics, but it would be amazing to have critically well received album. Chromatica surprised us all with the initial positive response

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.