Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

55 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Maybe because the song is **** :rip: (the instrumental goes off ngl)

this!

25 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

What time the trailer drops? Anyone knows? Or guess 

Around 8 or 9pm ET

I hope the trailer features at least a bit of a musical scene

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

If Beyoncé released Jewels N Drugs right now it would have instant acclaim and hailed as a trail blazing song. Infusing trap, hip hop, edm and orchestra elements! Genres are a funny little concept, aren't they? 
 

When Gaga released JNDs she was told that she shouldn't release music like that and critics said the song didn't belong on ARTPOP. The song was ignored by Hip Hop radio, even with the song featuring 3 semi-prominent rappers. 
 

Gaga has always infused genres together and gets paid dust, even by her own fan base. She never brags about it, she just drops these songs and lets the music speak for itself

…But the song is terrible? Bey is praised because the songs are actually good! I'm sure Gaga will get so much praise as well if she releases material that resonates with people which is what Bey just did. 
 

I'm really excited for the trailer because I reckon I'm one of the few that kinda like the idea of J:FAD being a dark twisted musical.

 

 

Have we changed our mind about a lead single being released before June or are there still people having some sor of hope?

 

:suburban:

Gonna be so upset if they really do release the trailer at night US time. :skull: Release it at 12pm ET time or don't ******* release it. :oxygen2: Part of the joy is the social media reactions and memes.

 

They did the same sh*t with House Of Gucci and it made no noise globally because the rest of the world was asleep. 

Edited by Sombre

The fact thaht this photo is the Gaga version of :suburban: but in hq.

 

GKYuqwmXAAAah1d?format=jpg&name=small

2 hours ago, TheGerm said:

SHUT UP PLEASE 

not some rats here attacking users for their opinion on a song:bibliahh::biblio: Imagine being that pathetic uneducated gigantic rat. But couldnt expect anything less for people that like Stupid Love. 

3 days for the trailer and then 1 month until she debuts LG7 lead single at Eurovision:wanda:

Edited by little legend

3 hours ago, Kimi said:

gar said she's writing some of her best songs ever, yall kinda ignored that even tho it's something she never says. i believe in her

spacer.png

Remember when Mark said how they would be in the studio and she would tell him to "add a TFM hook there"? Am I listening to the wrong album? 
I'm NOT taking her ass seriously.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Maybe because the song is **** :rip: (the instrumental goes off ngl)

And what makes a song like Church 'drop it like a thottie' Girl any better?
spacer.png

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

And what makes a song like Church 'drop it like a thottie' Girl any better?
spacer.png

Well it doesn't have 3 rappers with messy verses on it for starters its one of my least faves from the album

 

GKYuqwmXAAAah1d?format=jpg&name=small

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Well it doesn't have 3 rappers with messy verses on it for starters its one of my least faves from the album

 

GKYuqwmXAAAah1d?format=jpg&name=small

honey on pancakes... I swear even the lyrics are bad

the features are bad

and the live performance was dreadful

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

honey on pancakes... I swear even the lyrics are bad

the features are bad

and the live performance was dreadful

blaming tara savelo and the pot

 

GKYuqwmXAAAah1d?format=jpg&name=small

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Remember when Mark said how they would be in the studio and she would tell him to "add a TFM hook there"? Am I listening to the wrong album? 
I'm NOT taking her ass seriously.

spacer.png

ayo ayo we smokin em all

aH2vhke.gif

Idgaf JND slaps, liking or not a song will always be subjective.

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

Idgaf JND slaps, liking or not a song will always be subjective.

the instrumental is fire!

the lyrics is bad

I decided to re-listen to this since I had memory of thinking this was much better than the album version (which it is) but the more I think about it I just don't think this song is very good and honestly could have got cut from the album and I wouldn't be mad. :skull:

 

 

 

1 hour ago, little legend said:

:biblio: Imagine being that pathetic uneducated gigantic rat. 

Do y'all purposefully make references to the first joker or is a coincidence 

12 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I decided to re-listen to this since I had memory of thinking this was much better than the album version (which it is) but the more I think about it I just don't think this song is very good and honestly could have got cut from the album and I wouldn't be mad. :skull:

 

 

 

The delusion. This is iconic.

 

spacer.png

Slap honey on a young pancake

We know how to make that money

GagaHeadbang.thumb.gif.c2ee6719ccdbeff6f

 

22 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I decided to re-listen to this since I had memory of thinking this was much better than the album version (which it is) but the more I think about it I just don't think this song is very good and honestly could have got cut from the album and I wouldn't be mad. :skull:

 

 

 

Free Woman + Fun Tonight took forever to grow on me, but after listening to them thousands of times I've learned to love them :suburban:

 

Honestly though, I like what they mean in the context of the album. My interpretation is that Free Woman looks back fondly on the time when she wasn't famous yet, and how excited she was to chase her dreams. Fun Tonight reflects on her resentment of her celebrity status and her difficult relationship with fans. They pair together well, and then they roll right into 911- the best song on the album.

 

They could have banged a little harder though, for sure :suburban:

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.