Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The dramatics. 
 

A lot of you are really underestimating JFAD. Her movie projects have been more successful and more recognizable than her last 3 albums.

 

Gaga has die hard stans, if her fan base could survive 2013-2017, they can survive anything

 

 

I'm optimistic about J:FAD's success and impact in her career as far as the GP goes. Her core fanbase is here for her original solo music though, and I'm not sure if it'll make that much impact there. Maybe it'll gain her new casual fans? We'll see. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Does the sound your AirPods make when you connect them remind you of the million reasons intro? :deadbanana2: 

 

I’ve heard this for years and I can’t be the only one 

18 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

If she comes out with something outstanding (musically and visually) it'll be worth the wait. If not her fanbase will take a huge hit since a lot of people are already on their way out. 

There will always be people from this fanbase not satisfied with a release of her anyway, especially if she's gonna explore a new genre-direction with this album, she will never make people agree about something even between the fans (just see all the various bad takes about her discography or artistry), but it's the first time that she legit take all this time for a new album, so I'm faithful for the best.

 

Even in the scenario of an album that doesn't satisfy my taste, I won't drop her deleting all the good stuff she done in the past.

40 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:zzz:

Yeah rihannaa 

 

Keep sleeping baby

 

Spoiler

:gaycat1:

 

1 hour ago, Julio said:

announcement in 50 minutes!!!!! :suburban:

announcement tomorrow!!!!!! :suburban:

21 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I'm so over it

Same. I'll just go on with my life and randomly stumble upon on the news that she has finally come out of hibernation... in 2025.

 

moo.png

 

2 minutes ago, Jack! said:

If Billie ends up announcing tomorrow what are we gonna do. :lakitu:

buy some supercharged haus labs!!! :suburban:

6 minutes ago, Jack! said:

If Billie ends up announcing tomorrow what are we gonna do. :lakitu:

Stream the 2X Oscar winner’s new alberm on Spotify, duh. 

 

:suburban:

24 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'm optimistic about J:FAD's success and impact in her career as far as the GP goes. Her core fanbase is here for her original solo music though, and I'm not sure if it'll make that much impact there. Maybe it'll gain her new casual fans? We'll see. 

Gaga is a multitalented tricon. People are fans of her for many reasons, not just original solo music. She’s a movie star, there are people that are just fans of her movie career. There are older people that are fans of her jazz covers. There are probably people out there that are fans of her because of Haus Labs (scary thought) 

There’s a group of people that stream Million Reasons and Hold My Hand on a regular basis. 

 

If Gaga just released solo music and nothing else, her fan base would be a lot smaller

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Have you checked the Buckingham Palace tag? 
 

If they announce something this week…

 

:suburban:

MTE, everyone should skip announcements until that is revealed


:luzmaria:

I just need any Joker merch, album artwork, etc. to prominently be Gags and not ugly clown man. I'm not trying to look like weeb maniac neckbeard with Joker 2 merch.

What if she makes us wait 5 years for a new album and then it's in a genre no one wanted from her? :clown:

I had a feeling pre-LG6 that she would serve a good album and she gave us Godmatica. Era aside, she turned in a genuinely good record.

 

I have a similar feeling about LG7. I really think it's going to be able to stand with TFM and BTW. Something she said a year ago for Dom Perignon about her creativity feeling refreshed has me feeling optimistic about the material itself (even if I'm not optimistic about the release being soon.)

 

tumblr_pboknpfdOy1vuabaao4_r1_500.thumb.gif.b2b3744ca90ad84317fd1c0fdf38b1fe.gif

1 hour ago, Jack! said:

If Billie ends up announcing tomorrow what are we gonna do. :lakitu:

Swat her LA home.

37 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

JFAD trailer in 3 weeks btw :WAP:

 

Wait, I thought it would be released next week :gaycat7:

3 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

 

Wait, I thought it would be released next week :gaycat7:

I think that was based on something Grace Randolph said but knowing our luck it's probably still coming early April.

 

GI8g-EzXwAA1-1R?format=jpg&name=small

5 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Is this legit? Has it been discussed?

 

 

https://twitter.com/dontrmrartpop/status/1769782554368839787

 

 :suburban:

 

NOT Jojo Siwa working with DJ White Shadow???  I started this year as a Liddo but might end it as a Siwanator :rip: Jojo slowly poaching the entire Haus :rofl:

 

Screenshot_20240318_132140_YouTube.jpg?e

Edited by Reginald

21 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

 

Wait, I thought it would be released next week :gaycat7:

I mean the director said mid-April so I'm gonna stick with that :michael: this way I don't end up being disappointed 

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I mean the director said mid-April so I'm gonna stick with that :michael: this way I don't end up being disappointed 

Grace said she heard it through sources that it will be released with Godzilla x Kong movie, which comes out March 29. I'm guessing it will be one of the trailers before the movie, since they're both a WB production. But who knows at this point :deadbanana:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.