• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

21 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I'm so over it

Same. I'll just go on with my life and randomly stumble upon on the news that she has finally come out of hibernation... in 2025.

moo.png

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Jack! said:

If Billie ends up announcing tomorrow what are we gonna do. :lakitu:

buy some supercharged haus labs!!! :suburban:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Stream the 2X Oscar winner’s new alberm on Spotify, duh. 

:suburban:

24 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'm optimistic about J:FAD's success and impact in her career as far as the GP goes. Her core fanbase is here for her original solo music though, and I'm not sure if it'll make that much impact there. Maybe it'll gain her new casual fans? We'll see. 

Gaga is a multitalented tricon. People are fans of her for many reasons, not just original solo music. She’s a movie star, there are people that are just fans of her movie career. There are older people that are fans of her jazz covers. There are probably people out there that are fans of her because of Haus Labs (scary thought) 

There’s a group of people that stream Million Reasons and Hold My Hand on a regular basis. 

If Gaga just released solo music and nothing else, her fan base would be a lot smaller

• Thanks 1

Supercharged Clean Artistry :suburban:

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Have you checked the Buckingham Palace tag? 

If they announce something this week…

MTE, everyone should skip announcements until that is revealed

:luzmaria:

JohnWayneHolland

JFAD trailer in 3 weeks btw :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just need any Joker merch, album artwork, etc. to prominently be Gags and not ugly clown man. I'm not trying to look like weeb maniac neckbeard with Joker 2 merch.

What if she makes us wait 5 years for a new album and then it's in a genre no one wanted from her? :clown:

I had a feeling pre-LG6 that she would serve a good album and she gave us Godmatica. Era aside, she turned in a genuinely good record.

I have a similar feeling about LG7. I really think it's going to be able to stand with TFM and BTW. Something she said a year ago for Dom Perignon about her creativity feeling refreshed has me feeling optimistic about the material itself (even if I'm not optimistic about the release being soon.)

tumblr_pboknpfdOy1vuabaao4_r1_500.thumb.gif.b2b3744ca90ad84317fd1c0fdf38b1fe.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jack! said:

Swat her LA home.

Is this legit? Has it been discussed?

37 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

JFAD trailer in 3 weeks btw :WAP:

Wait, I thought it would be released next week :gaycat7:

3 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I think that was based on something Grace Randolph said but knowing our luck it's probably still coming early April.

GI8g-EzXwAA1-1R?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 5

NOT Jojo Siwa working with DJ White Shadow???  I started this year as a Liddo but might end it as a Siwanator :rip: Jojo slowly poaching the entire Haus :rofl:

Screenshot_20240318_132140_YouTube.jpg?e

Edited by Reginald

JohnWayneHolland
21 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I mean the director said mid-April so I'm gonna stick with that :michael: this way I don't end up being disappointed 

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I mean the director said mid-April so I'm gonna stick with that :michael: this way I don't end up being disappointed 

Grace said she heard it through sources that it will be released with Godzilla x Kong movie, which comes out March 29. I'm guessing it will be one of the trailers before the movie, since they're both a WB production. But who knows at this point :deadbanana:

It will be at cinemacon. I don't believe any trailer with Kong/Godzilla. They would have chosen Dune 2 to launch the trailer because the success was more guaranteed and audience similar.

• Like 1

JohnWayneHolland
Just now, FameFatale said:

Grace said she heard it through sources that it will be released with Godzilla x Kong movie, which comes out March 29. I'm guessing it will be one of the trailers before the movie, since they're both a WB production. But who knows at this point :deadbanana:

Yeah but who are we believing? Todd Phillips, the director himself, or Grace Randolph who heard if from someone's third cousin's aunt?

moo.png

• Thanks 1

When liddos line up for Godzilla tickets next Friday…

That could be a genius marketing. 

• Haha 5

Camila hasn't announced the single...

interesting :gaycat3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I want Gar in a sci-fi film/show so bad.

I'm still holding out hope for an Alien franchise television reboot with her as a strong female lead role that wins her an Emmy. Half her artistic work is a reference to Alien.

9 days until the first trailer drops :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.