Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Artur said:

Weren't they planning to shoot that final 911 scene in an actual highway but covid made it impossible at the time?

yeah I remember this too :lakitu:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

50 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

:jonny5:

 

Alice keeps slowly creeping up in my Chroma ranking. Every time I listen to it, it gets better. Would be such a perfect lead.

ugh I actually listened to the whole playlist by this user yesterday and I did not feel the urge to skip some tracks :jonny2:

the standard album could have really used more expansion vs radio edits for singles, thank god they released DoC at least.

7 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Just got finished with a 1-hour hike which means I’ve hit my grass-touching quota for the week which means I can spend the rest of the week in DeLuLuLand :duca:

Welcome back to the overdramatickers :hug:

23 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

There is no countdown today

 

joo-dee-1.jpg

we are healing, it seems.

 

FfJwoYo.gif

35 minutes ago, Miracle said:

LG7 around July or August

Late June, July or August seems like the only scenario left for this year, we also need Universal to find a deal with TikTok as soon as possible, the platform has helped Gaga catalogue a lot the past 2 years and Gaga seems to be liked over there everytime she posts something, it still can possibly do a big difference for her release, it's the first time she can finally exploit the platform and her account there for her music, it would be a shame not having the possibility for this era.

11 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Late June, July or August seems like the only scenario left for this year, we also need Universal to find a deal with TikTok as soon as possible, the platform has helped Gaga catalogue a lot the past 2 years and Gaga seems to be liked over there everytime she posts something, it still can possibly do a big difference for her release, it's the first time she can finally exploit the platform and her account there for her music, it would be a shame not having the possibility for this era.

Isn’t she going to be in Vegas in June and July? 
Like we understand that traditional promotion is dead, but it’s hard to believe that she would release a pop album while doing jazz shows at the same time 

"Turns out, however, that the singer has sound reasoning behind her decision. "I bleach my eyebrows every day—I like to keep them light," she told the magazine. "They're more versatile for a beauty look. "

Edited by Marry The Gods

OMG, I just saw that the writing process forLG7 has begun ???/ How many of you are excited ??? I am :duca:

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

A new week without a countdown? Oh we're down bad. 

There’s nothing to count for 

17 minutes ago, Sombre said:

The chokehold a stacked spoiler box has on Dumbledore. :giraffe:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

This is my comfort zone. I'll hide here until LG7 comes out. 

Spoiler

tumblr_oxilv2wMCl1vwhhmqo1_400.png

 

 

 

 

 

This is the final_countdown.mp4 on my countdown punch card, what do I get when it's been completed? 

 

Gaga-Frank-Sinatra.jpg

Speculation on if her NYC friends like her....this is a form of mental illness and entitlement :bibliahh:

 

 

 

 

 

Gaga-Frank-Sinatra.jpg

                                                  Gaga-Frank-Sinatra.jpg G7

Edited by sunbathinganimal

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.