Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, seashellartfunk said:

That picture is inevitebly an old selfie that she posted just for the sake of damage control. She was seen leaving that club the previous night and her brows were dark.

Or maybe she bleached them yesterday 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
5 minutes ago, seashellartfunk said:

That picture is inevitebly an old selfie that she posted just for the sake of damage control. She was seen leaving that club the previous night and her brows were dark.

that club photo was confirmed to be fake

Bleached eyebrows = immediate release?

 

Which album did she release after this look?

spacer.png

4 hours. 
 

Have you decided what to have for lunch? :gaycat1:
 

 

.

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

  • Popular Post
7 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

4 hours. 
 

Have you decided what to have for lunch? :gaycat1:
 

 

.

blades of grass I personally touched and picked

 

divolechuga.gif

when i think about it almost all of my fav gaga performances are the ones where she she’s either in front of the piano or doing some cool theatrical things. Not the ones where dancing is the main focus. 

 

1 hour ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Just before stupid love announcemenT 📣 

We’re moving 

43 minutes ago, seashellartfunk said:

That picture is inevitebly an old selfie that she posted just for the sake of damage control. She was seen leaving that club the previous night and her brows were dark.

She could paint them. Which club? Why is she going to clubs? Why is she so social  Let Me Think Wow GIF by Tokkingheads

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

although this was top tier

 

What is this song even about 

 

like what she was having in her mind while creating it 

Edited by Daglazzo

8 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

What is this song even about 

 

like what she was having in her mind while creating it 

escapism. running from the reality into kinky sex, all of that take a bite of me, show me your teeth, i’m gonna love you with my hands tied. she also said it’s about fear of truth so might be related to her sexual assault and how she’s desperate to be saved by a man now - Tell me something that will save me, I need a man who makes me feel alright. similar to manicure.

1 hour ago, hypocrateen said:

if the album is still being written I truly don't get the b/w professional pics with the tik tok caption but whatever :celestial5:

 Her social media was beyond dead and became an advertisement portfolio, we’re getting things this year, but she needed to pour fuel on it to engage. Fortnite happened too, it’s like a pre-compaign

22 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

What is this song even about 

 

like what she was having in her mind while creating it 

It’s an empowering song that encourages you to keep the blowjob going even though your teeth are grating the glans. 
 

divolechuga.gif

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

I'm not a big fan of how artists release countless versions of their singles/songs nowadays. However, the entire Chroma album really deserved an extended official version. All the songs are so short, and most of the instrumentals are amazing. The fan made extended versions on YT are awesome and make the entire "house" theme of the album feels bigger.

 

divolechuga.gif

Take bite of my bad girl meat (bad girl meat)

Show me your teeth

 

divolechuga.gif

 

:jonny5:

 

Alice keeps slowly creeping up in my Chroma ranking. Every time I listen to it, it gets better. Would be such a perfect lead.

  • Popular Post

after a quick touch of grass, April sounds reasonable to me now 

 

FfJwoYo.gif

911 has one of her most striking mvs ever. It feels like a fever dream but a beautiful one. So well executed despite some weird / off shots. 

The only thing I hate is the CLEARLY studio final shot of her in the accident. I wish it looked a little less hollywood because it doesn't match the surrealism of the rest of the mv if that makes any sense? I wish it was a little grungier so it could still represent a contrast of the surreal "dream / coma" and her snapping back to reality without it seeming so much like a movie set. 

24 minutes ago, Solar said:

after a quick touch of grass, April sounds reasonable to me now 

 

FfJwoYo.gif

It seems it's not enough, you need to get more

 

t1JTtzg.gif

1 hour ago, Dumbledore said:

LG7->JFAD->LG7 Tour :celestial5:

Yeah I think so

 

LG7 around July or August, with promo mainly for the lead single in April or May

 

Then some more promo in November and December starts the LG7 tour. That's what I'm thinking. I still think she could be writing a final song since shes been on the studio for so long and LG7 IS a solid, conceptualized thing already

 

I need to thank user Kimi for posting this interview

 

 

 

I just finished rewatching it, and wow, she was amazing, truly inspiring. Old Gaga would probably hate new Gaga, though. :rip:

15 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

The only thing I hate is the CLEARLY studio final shot of her in the accident. I wish it looked a little less hollywood because it doesn't match the surrealism of the rest of the mv if that makes any sense? I wish it was a little grungier so it could still represent a contrast of the surreal "dream / coma" and her snapping back to reality without it seeming so much like a movie set. 

i think thats thw point, artsy dreams vs normative hollywood reality.

Just got finished with a 1-hour hike which means I’ve hit my grass-touching quota for the week which means I can spend the rest of the week in DeLuLuLand :duca:

Weren't they planning to shoot that final 911 scene in an actual highway but covid made it impossible at the time?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.