Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

JAD is CUTE, but y'all won't say it :giraffe:

JAD is amazing, and I don't like Joanne:celestial5:

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

They may have successful faves but we will always be the most deranged fan base :ryan3:

So a double L for us 

:ryan3:

18 minutes ago, Bojana said:

seeing joanne stanning on tiktok is so weird

 

 

the album deserves way more credit

Did I just waste my whole mobile data quota on... Stupid Love gifs?

 

Y'all going to HELL.

7 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

They may have successful faves but we will always be the most deranged fan base :ryan3:

I fear that title belongs to the First Lady Gaga of HipHop fans. The only thing we have going on for us is daily countdowns to meltdowns

 

:ryan3:

This fanbase is going crazy... We need her to post an announcement, even though there is still a long time until the launch, but at least we would know when this will drop. I hate uncertainty!! :rip:

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

I hope it can cross the 50k mark soon :duca:

one of my fav songs by her... I need her to serve this kind of production again

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

one of my fav songs by her... I need her to serve this kind of production again

Same! It's not a coincidence that most of her viral songs are midtempos. We need more of them from her!

I'm not buying that caption that she's writing lyrics, she just wanted to stop y'all from having meltdowns, it didn't work tho :suburban:

Just now, Artur said:

Same! It's not a coincidence that most of her viral songs are midtempos. We need more of them from her!

yes, infuse it with some rock and disco pop if she wants to but I need her to explore the sound of ARTPOP song and SHICD, HML, BM more!

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I'm not buying that caption that she's writing lyrics, she just wanted to stop y'all from having meltdowns, it didn't work tho :suburban:

she's trolling us, we know damn well she is closer to the end of LG7 than we think

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

yes, infuse it with some rock and disco pop if she wants to but I need her to explore the sound of ARTPOP song and SHICD, HML, BM more!

The way these are my most played songs from Gaga last year :jonny5:

I doubt she will serve us a midtempo for singles because Interscope is stuck in 2011 but I'd love some awesome mid-tempo tracks on her new album

I actually think the lack of proper mastering is what made Born This Way a pop bible.

 

Making the album loud and abbrassive was a bold choice that paid off. Not every album has to be a minimalist Jack Antonoff'd vanilla produced snoozefest.

 

lady-shrug.gif

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

I actually think the lack of proper mastering is what made Born This Way a pop bible.

 

Making the album loud and abbrassive was a bold choice that paid off. Not every album has to be a minimalist Jack Antonoff'd vanilla produced snoozefest.

 

 

lady-shrug.gif

I agree sis! I love Taylor but keep Jack away from Gaga!

I think RideOrDie only knows about a generic release window, which he isn't spilling about until everything is set in stone. Doesn't want to get Blade'd I fear.

 

cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd6d30334376470d.gif

1 minute ago, hypocrateen said:

I think RideOrDie only knows about a generic release window, which he isn't spilling about until everything is set in stone. Doesn't want to get Blade'd I fear.

 

rod cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd6d30334376470d.gif

ROD knows, but this base it just too awful to share some intels

2 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

I think RideOrDie only knows about a generic release window, which he isn't spilling about until everything is set in stone. Doesn't want to get Blade'd I fear.

 

cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd6d30334376470d.gif

It's ACTUALLY coming, like in weeks. Bookmark me.

 

Everything adds up but people these days have the attention span of a house fly - if they don't get what they anticipate IMMEDIATELY they lose their sh*t.

 

I for one kinda live for how little she cares about satisfying immediate hype, it's a kii :bibliahh:

Can someone tell me what time she posts those selfies or stupid pics ? Because it’s always in the middle of the night where I am and I have no clue, tonight I may stay up all night (she’s not the reason)

24 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

I hope it can cross the 50k mark soon :duca:

its mostly videos like these that are gaining likes:

https://www.tiktok.com/@gagastan_/photo/7341135300644572448 

 

hopefully it gets used in some edits, it really deserves all the love 

Not Selectual on PJ saying the album is not coming until after Joker

 

cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd6d30334376470d.gif

2 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Not Selectual on PJ saying the album is not coming until after Joker

 

cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd6d30334376470d.gif

and who would that be?

 

GH1mkmeWwAAY-f2?format=jpg&name=large

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.