Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Marry The Gods said:

She had started writing the first few songs from ARTPOP during the summer of 2011. I believe she was hinting song titles and lyrics during her tumblr days

 

9By4DUH.jpeg

QcfZEWm.png

 

Brooklyn Nights was also written during this time as her and Luc split in July of 2011 and she went on to date Taylor Kinney. I Don't Want Your Love (artpop outtake) was recorded in September 2011 at a studio in NYC 

5f17f90818bf885fbb121574954aa6b6.jpg

 

 

I also think Gypsy was written in 2011 since she kept referencing it in Fall of 2011. 

I hope she releases Princess Die one day.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm back on team LG7 spring 2025, it's too crowded. Also crazy that TS will have released 4 new studio albums since Gaga release her last :coffee2:

the dramatics in this thread... y'all hold gaga to such a low standard.

from what I gather musicians should take a year long hiatus when taylor is releasing an album

 

:suburban:

8 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Shallow's robbery is so- :rip: 

 

 

i still can't believe THAT song won instead, when it was only successful because of the controversial video, and THAT artist has something to say about Gaga when he uses gimmicks as much as anyone else (is there no eye roll emoji) 

I don’t know why y’all stressed about it tho. She can still release a single in March, Album and 2nd single 2 months after that, 3rd single in August and then starting the movie campaign or keep working on the projects (if she’s not finished with the soundtrack for example) and release anything late 2024 early 2025. She won’t have any problem touring next summer 

6 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

wait is the Tony doc out? why is no one talking about it?

It was released last night, but then they took it down. On Apple TV is still available but when you go on Paramount it doesn’t exist anymore

Edited by ToniGaga96

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

It was released last night, but then they took it down. On Apple TV is still available but when you go on Paramount it doesn’t exist anymore

sounds about right :suburban:

12 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I'm back on team LG7 spring 2025, it's too crowded. Also crazy that TS will have released 4 new studio albums since Gaga release her last :coffee2:

We still have reliable tea that she is going on tour at the end of the year. So there is still hope for a 2024 release 

I need those of us in NYC to promote LG7 lead single with this energy

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C28pyUEtGfP/

 

 

I mean whatever you like her or not Taylor is commercially the biggest artist at the moment doing numbers out of the ordinary and I can see her even pulling bigger numbers from her last album giving she's coming out of a big tour that is still going on and all the rest, releasing an album in that period is certainly not ideal for many reasons, it's not only a matter of charts but also having the right media coverage-attention, that being said to me Gaga can do it as long as she releases new music at this point.

4 hours ago, Miss Fortune said:

as if Gaga cares about getting a #1. honestly don't see that it would bother her at all. I feel as if she's well past that part of her career.

The music part? I agree.

16 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I need those of us in NYC to promote LG7 lead single with this energy

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C28pyUEtGfP/

 

 

I’m having flashbacks to the super cringe wedding where everyone was dancing to Stupid Love. :rip: That’s what we’d end up with. 

Can we move on from this Taylor phase?????? I'm not having Fun Tonight.

 

spacer.png

Labels must have had intel about taylor's release beforehand so interscope could've planned LG7 to avoid it for all we know :michael:

43 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

the dramatics in this thread... y'all hold gaga to such a low standard.

from what I gather musicians should take a year long hiatus when taylor is releasing an album

 

:suburban:

 

simpsons-its-true.gif

So, a traditionally reliable Popjustice member with connections has basically just said he doesn’t care to look for gaga tea at the moment, and might ask if he believes we’re heading towards any sort of album rollout, but until then he’s just gonna sit back and observe. so take from that what you will. 

 

Dog Reaction GIF

Taylor and Gaga are both under UMG. They definitely would have planned around this.

I'm lost :nuts: what happened to the documentary? Is not available anywhere?

 

Spoiler

Even a bootleg version :duca:

 

1 hour ago, hypocrateen said:

the dramatics in this thread... y'all hold gaga to such a low standard.

from what I gather musicians should take a year long hiatus when taylor is releasing an album

 

:suburban:

 

For fans who live vicariously through success, this is how they think. IDEK how you can stan Gaga and still care about success. She is never going to "blow up" the charts. Accept it or move on. :rip:

 

----

 

It almost felt sacrilegious for Gaga to not be apart of that final Tony tribute. I am guessing she is really busy and/or felt like she had already did her tribute and said her goodbyes and did not need to do anything big. :weeps: 

 

5 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

So, a traditionally reliable Popjustice member with connections has basically just said he doesn’t care to look for gaga tea at the moment, and might ask if he believes we’re heading towards any sort of album rollout, but until then he’s just gonna sit back and observe. so take from that what you will. 

 

Dog Reaction GIF

:rip: I know who you are talking about and he has not cared for Gaga in a while because she is not doing anything that excites him. He was the owner of a fansite who sometimes had tea and not exactly "connected".

3 hours ago, Miracle said:

Girlies. Gaga's making a rock album with brass, with Andrew Watt and Jorge Elbretch. She's also rumoured to do arenas for the tour this time around

 

Y'all think she's on the same mindset as Chromatica pre-COVID (massive promo, film release kinda promo)?

 

She's gonna serve more of a Joanne promo wise me thinks (but with less promo cause It is 2023). But instead, this time she's coming for acclaim.

i actually do want this, i hate stadium concerts but i’d be really surprised to see her downgrade

Lmaoooo

Taylor announced an album and all of sudden y'all are like "she doesn't care for success, she's aiming for something different this time" 

:bibliahh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.