Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Taylor releasing will have a huge two first weeks, after that it all depends. If they play their cards right Gaga can open big enough to score the #1 album 

If Gaga decides to release soon after TS, she will just release 50 other versions of the album and will force encourage Swift*es to mass buy

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Anyway if Taylor comes mid-april from mid-may onwards it'd be a good time for LG7 release date, the first 3-4 weeks could block it, but after that it's anyone's game.

Lead single late feb/early march and album in may (with another single in april) seems very reasonable. I think she is putting the finishing touches on the album, and the fact that that guy got into trouble for sharing info confirms the suspicion that they are trying hard to keep this under wraps.

Just now, zoldyck said:

what were numbers for 3rd/4th week for midnight, but anyway Taylor is problem on even random week of release. She can release vinyls/physicals in 10th week and boom she is topping the chart. 

 

 

I didn't think about that :rip: you are so right

 

 

Midnight was #1 on its third week.

204,000 equivalent album units

 

For comparison Chromatica debuted with 

274,000 album-equivalent units (including 205,000 pure sales).

 

 

 

And as I mentioned earlier, keep in mind that, back then, Taylor wasn't the juggernaut she is today.

44 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Oh, Taylor is coming in April. Well, Gaga has no chance.:rip:

I always believed in a Q1/Q2 release but with Taylor releasing now I just can't see it anymore. Taylor will be #1 for weeks :rip:

 

5 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Watching things unfold the way they did last night really reinforced for me how important it is to have artists like Gaga who go out of their way to sincerely revere legends and industry veterans, be it in music, film or fashion. It's the little things that make a big difference :alexz3: 

 

FO6Js2bXwAoHPiE.jpg:large

These things make me stan her, oh GodGa the LEGEND you are 

27 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Taylor releasing will have a huge two first weeks, after that it all depends. If they play their cards right Gaga can open big enough to score the #1 album 

I suppose, but a multiweek #1 for Gaga is out of the picture :suburban:

5 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

what were numbers for 3rd/4th week for midnight, but anyway Taylor is problem on even random week of release. She can release vinyls/physicals in 10th week and boom she is topping the chart. 

 

 

Honestly who cares? I doubt Gaga cares about an album going #1 at this point.

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

 

Don't worry hon, I will still secretly hope for a release in Q1 :gaygacat1:

When Gaga's ARTPOP release was on the 2nd week of Eminem's album release and everybody was calm that Gaga secured that #1 anyway. Then every HDD update was getting worse and stans cursed Interscope for putting 2 of their artists a week after the other.

 

Ended up with:

ARTPOP - 250k

TMMLP2- 210K (792k debut)

 

ARTPOP was just a whole Pop Music Emergency. :bibliahh:

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Honestly who cares? I doubt Gaga cares about an album going #1 at this point.

She cares so little about it that she doesn't even release an album anymore

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Konril said:

When Gaga's ARTPOP release was on the 2nd week of Eminem's album release and everybody was calm that Gaga secured that #1 anyway. Then every HDD update was getting worse and stans cursed Interscope for putting 2 of their artists a week after the other.

 

Ended up with:

ARTPOP - 250k

TMMLP2- 210K (792k debut)

 

ARTPOP was just a whole Pop Music Emergency. :bibliahh:

Omg the way I just got triggered, if we survived ARTPOP we can survive anything

 

wendy-williams-pills.gif

as if Gaga cares about getting a #1. honestly don't see that it would bother her at all. I feel as if she's well past that part of her career.

Ofc Gaga cares about getting a #1 album like c'mon now. I know we all are delusional here but the woman sold jockstraps and thongs to secure #1 for Chromatica :skull:  

Just now, jesus del rey said:

Ofc Gaga cares about getting a #1 album like c'mon now. I know we all are delusional here but the woman sold jockstraps and thongs to secure #1 for Chromatica :skull:  

Every big artist does bundles.

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Oh cmon now gaga cares, she's not desperate for it but she cares.

 

spacer.png

I think her team care more than she cares 

5 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Ofc Gaga cares about getting a #1 album like c'mon now. I know we all are delusional here but the woman sold jockstraps and thongs to secure #1 for Chromatica :skull:  

Don't forget about the soap 

spacer.png

I think she should release early June! Release a sweaty, Prince inspired, Janet Jackson in Black Gay kinda album and save rock music

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Don't forget about the soap 

spacer.png

She tried to come for little Azealia Banks' only source of income :wave:

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Oh cmon now gaga cares, she's not desperate for it but she cares.

 

spacer.png

Gaga when she ran out of care because it is about Chromatica.

pkpxfwjvoo351.jpg

 

L after L.

:suburban:

Just now, Miss Fortune said:

I think her team care more than she cares 

Well, that's probably true. But the point remains: she will not release an album without the chance of debuting at #1.

 

 

 

A #1 album is good for press, image, and prestige. 

 

Even more so this year that she is starring in Joker 2

Wait I thought y'all were talking Swift releasing another re-recording, not a proper new album, I missed the news :skull:

 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

23 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Wait I thought y'all were talking Swift releasing another re-recording, not a proper new album, I missed the news :skull:

 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

Its a never ending cycle

 

April - T11

Winter 2024 - Reputation (Taylor version)

Summer 2025 - T12

Winter 2025 - Folklore (Non-covid version)

Summer 2026 - T13

Winter 2026 Evenmore (Non-covid version)

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.