Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Taylor giving their fans ANOTHER album April 19.... Gaga hates us

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

welp ig its now or never since Taylor will pretty much dominate rest of April/May 

Gaga really has NO excuse, she just hates us and she hates releasing OG solo music :dancehall2: 

 

 

Edited by dawnettakins

2 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

Gaga really has NO excuse, she just hates us and she hates releasing OG solo music :dancehall2: 

 

 

13 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

Taylor giving their fans ANOTHER album April 19.... Gaga hates us

The way I knew this thread would be full of miserable replies even though other artists releasing new music has nothing to do with Gaga. :rip:

 

Pop a nurtec and stream other music to keep you occupied. Joker is literally arriving soon.

I used to think Gaga would release albums as frequently as Taylor does. :noparty: Damn I really miss her music and the fact that we don't know **** right now makes it all worse.

Taylor, Ariana and Dua all releasing.

Rumors of The Weeknd, SZA and even Justin Bieber soon as well.


I like being optimistic but :gaycat7:

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

The way I knew this thread would be full of miserable replies even though other artists releasing new music has nothing to do with Gaga. :rip:

 

Pop a nurtec and stream other music to keep you occupied. Joker is literally arriving soon.

No, but seeing Taylor's work ethic leaves something to be desired from Gaga's...

 

It doesn't take years to create or produce an album lmao it's just Gaga who always ends up deciding to shelve everything.

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

I used to think Gaga would release albums as frequently as Taylor does. :noparty: Damn I really miss her music and the fact that we don't know **** right now makes it all worse.

Taylor's release frequency is pretty uncommon and the only other artist I can think of that released that frequently was Rihanna at one point.

 

It's not unusual that Gaga hasn't released in 4 years but the absolute darkness has indeed been frustrating.

2 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

No, but seeing Taylor's work ethic leaves something to be desired from Gaga's...

 

It doesn't take years to create or produce an album lmao it's just Gaga who always ends up deciding to shelve everything.

Cackling at the insinuation that Gaga doesn't have a work ethic for releasing 4 individual new music projects after Chromatica on top of a residency and music-centric film, but Taylor has work ethic for re-recording albums that had their raw compositions completed for years.

 

 

well at least FAD's team is taking down instagram posts for an album thats probably gonna get scrapped anyways lmaoooo

 

i hate her :gaycat5:

41 minutes ago, Aden said:

Taylor's release frequency is pretty uncommon and the only other artist I can think of that released that frequently was Rihanna at one point.

 

It's not unusual that Gaga hasn't released in 4 years but the absolute darkness has indeed been frustrating.

From TF until ARTPOP she did release a lot. I agree maybe not that many albums, but she gave us so much content and always hyped us, even months before a new release. I know the music industry is different nowadays, and it's probably not a coincidence that she is so lowkey after the ARTPOP era. 

 

I'm also sure she still loves her music and is passionate about it, it's just different now. And it's ok. But it is hard to get used to it. I miss how she used to interact with us and always found ways to make us excited about new content, that's how I ended up falling in love with her music and message. 

Edited by Artur

well july release doesn’t sound so bad now because taylor’s gonna dominate spring

23 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Gaga is not interested in making her music a business, that's plenty clear.

She better have something good coming or else half of this base is going to give up, no joke  :toofunny2:

37 minutes ago, Poker Face said:

well at least FAD's team is taking down instagram posts for an album thats probably gonna get scrapped anyways lmaoooo

 

i hate her :gaycat5:

I love how her team always does stuff like that for her albums pre-release, as if they won’t have eras that last 2 weeks and then a bunch of “I’m devastated” moments to make them a blip on the radar anyway. :rip: 

 

Like ya really didn’t need to do all that.. 

 

:suburban:

Princess Die and Captivated on the piano omg :chick3: the fact that the footage goes back to as far as 2011 is insane

 

WHERE is this docu? How are there clips leaking yet no marketing and official announcements? :toofunny2: a mess.

38 minutes ago, Artur said:

From TF until ARTPOP she did released a lot. I agree maybe not that many albums, but she gave us so much content and always hyped us, even months before a new release. I know the music industry is different nowadays, and it's probably not a coincidence that she is so lowkey after the ARTPOP era. 

 

I'm also sure she still loves her music and is passionate about it, it's just different now. And it's ok. But it is hard to get used to it. I miss how she used to interact with us and always found ways to make us excited about new content, that's how I ended up falling in love with her music and message. 

I find it hard to believe she’s very passionate about her music when she’s promoting it via champagne bottles and prescription drugs. :deadbanana2: 

 

I just hope that’s less of the dominating factor for her new music.

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I find it hard to believe she’s very passionate about her music when she’s promoting it via champagne bottles and prescription drugs. :deadbanana2: 

 

I just hope that’s less of the dominating factor for her new music.

Everything is probably consequence of the traumas she got after all that happened in her career. :noparty:

 

I know she will give us amazing content with her next era, though. :duca:

She's still a pop star, but clearly Gaga is more concerned about making music and exploring her art and expanding her boundaries than just putting out "content" for all of you to mindlessly consume and then throw away and ask for more. Imagine how tired we are 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

Mark Ronson looks so succable tonight :gaygacat7:

OT: Still believe the single is coming in Feb :duca:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.