Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Had she released by now, she could’ve snatched multiple #1s. Now, if Taylor releases first, a #1 single is impossible :suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

I think she should release early June! Release a sweaty, Prince inspired, Janet Jackson in Black Gay kinda album and save rock music

Janet in what? :deadbanana4:

Late feb single 

late March / early April album 

 

that’s the way it’s got to be :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Had she released by now, she could’ve snatched multiple #1s. Now, if Taylor releases first, a #1 single is impossible :suburban:

So sad

 spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Janet said:

Late feb single 

late March / early April album 

 

that’s the way it’s got to be :giraffe:

I love your vision 

 

feb 23rd single 

March 29th album (one day after her bday)

 

spacer.png

Taylor will release the single with the album like she did for folkmore/evermore and midnights so Gaga still has until April 19th for the lead single and April 19th before the album bomb

Of course Taylor will release an album in April...and OF COURSE GAGA will release in the most competitive time.

I hate her slow ass. :rip:

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

I suppose, but a multiweek #1 for Gaga is out of the picture :suburban:

that was out of the picture before Taylor announced :suburban:

She realistically won’t be able to drop the album for a good 3 weeks after TS11 comes out on the 19th 

 

so maybe we get a single in Feb/March. Then another late April just before early May album release (something similar to what Ariana is doing)

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Of course Taylor will release an album in April...and OF COURSE GAGA will release in the most competitive time.

I hate her slow ass. :rip:

We are cursed.

Nevermind, Halsey is releasing on the 23rd and she’s UMG. We only have March 1st :chick3:

 

5 minutes ago, Janet said:

She realistically won’t be able to drop the album for a good 3 weeks after TS11 comes out on the 19th 

 

so maybe we get a single in Feb/March. Then another late April just before early May album release (something similar to what Ariana is doing)

I agree, if she’s releasing in Q1\Q2 her only chance is to drop the album in March or May/June. April is simply out of the equation with Taylor releasing 

Edited by ToniGaga96

Girlies. Gaga's making a rock album with brass, with Andrew Watt and Jorge Elbretch. She's also rumoured to do arenas for the tour this time around

 

Y'all think she's on the same mindset as Chromatica pre-COVID (massive promo, film release kinda promo)?

 

She's gonna serve more of a Joanne promo wise me thinks (but with less promo cause It is 2023). But instead, this time she's coming for acclaim.

3 minutes ago, Janet said:

She realistically won’t be able to drop the album for a good 3 weeks after TS11 comes out on the 19th 

 

so maybe we get a single in Feb/March. Then another late April just before early May album release (something similar to what Ariana is doing)

Isn't Taylor going to release also a first single before album release?

 

The same argument applies also to the first lead single as well :suburban: This period has became extremely crowded.

 

This also happens when waiting too long before a release and not taking advantage of dead periods, basically what happened with the Chromatica Ball movie, oh well, it is what it is, I was not expecting an album this year anyway.

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Isn't Taylor going to release also a first single before album release?

 

The same argument applies also to the first lead single as well :suburban: This period has became extremely crowded.

 

This also happens when waiting too long before a release and not taking advantage of dead periods, basically what happened with the Chromatica Ball movie, oh well, it is what it is, I was not expecting an album this year anyway.

Usually Taylor releases the lead with the album

However, I do agree that personally I don't care about charts and they're not important at this point of her career, I think she doesn't as well but for sure her label does, for me she could drop any time regardless of competition, I honestly don't care for charts as long as the music is good, all the artists I have been listening the past years are irrelevant charts wise anyway.

Just release LG7 alongside Joker 2 at this point.

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Usually Taylor releases the lead with the album

I see, I never paid attention honestly, I thought she was dropping the first single one month in advance at least.

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Just release LG7 alongside Joker 2 at this point.

I've always thought late summer was the best time tbh. Lead in July, album in August, then transition to Joker promo in September

Release the LG7 lead single in August, and then announce the album release alongside the JFAD soundtrack. It'll be cross promotion.

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

However, I do agree that personally I don't care about charts and they're not important at this point of her career, I think she doesn't as well but for sure her label does, for me she could drop any time regardless of competition, I honestly don't care for charts as long as the music is good, all the artists I have been listening the past years are irrelevant charts wise anyway.

Same here, I don’t care about charts but I think it’s intellectually dishonest to say that her team won’t push for a #1 debut. They obviously care and it’s beneficial for Gaga’s image

 

that said she’s already ultra rich I doubt she personally cares 

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Just release LG7 alongside Joker 2 at this point.

I doubt she would do it but honestly it would be interesting to see what would happen in a scenario like that, thing is there is also the soundtrack release in that period.

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I've always thought late summer was the best time tbh. Lead in July, album in August, then transition to Joker promo in September

Joker 2 is probably debuting in August at the Venice film festival, she will be method acting the **** out of Harleen by then 

23 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Of course Taylor will release an album in April...and OF COURSE GAGA will release in the most competitive time.

I hate her slow ass. :rip:

The last two years have been so dead.

If she really gonna release in the next months..... :rip:

It would be very on brand for her.

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Joker 2 is probably debuting in August at the Venice film festival, she will be method acting the **** out of Harleen by then 

oh good point. maybe lead June, album July? tbh there is never going to be a perfect time, reality is 2024 is crowded

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.