Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

This makes a lot more sense, so theoretically she could be working on LG7 since summer 2023 and still working on it. This bodes well for the quality, they are giving it time.

 

Does anybody have rough timelines of when she started woking on her other albums and when was the last song recorded? 

Tbh she was already in the studio in 2022 with BURNS and he liked comments saying he was involved in LG7 back in April 2023

then we got rumors Jeff Bhasker and her had sessions booked for June/July 2023

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

43 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

GFf7-2aXgAAUbiz?format=jpg&name=large

Oh wow, even if it's for Joker it could be 100% original music so I'm a bit excited about this:giraffe:

Looking online I’m seeing that vinyl production can take anywhere from 8-20 weeks. If she’s still recording until March (hypothetically), it means vinyls could be ready anywhere from May-August for LG7’s release 

2 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

Oh wow, even if it's for Joker it could be 100% original music so I'm a bit excited about this:giraffe:

Andrew Watt has nothing to do with Joker tho

12 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Am I the only one who is not here for a Plastic Hearts type album?

Maybe we're getting another BTW kind of album with multiple infused genres on it.

I was reading on an old GGD thread about BTW's timeline that Clarence Clemons being invited to do the saxophone parts on Hair and TEOG was the last thing they did on the album, a month prior to release.

 

:ihype:

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Maybe we're getting another BTW kind of album with multiple infused genres on it.

That’s my guess with all the tea we have

1 minute ago, hypocrateen said:

I was reading on an old GGD thread about BTW's timeline that Clarence Clemons being invited to do the saxophone parts on Hair and TEOG was the last thing they did on the album, a month prior to release.

 

:ihype:

Makes sense. You wouldn't call someone to add in some instrumental parts unless the song is basically finished. And the caption also confirms that song is finished enough for them to praise it.

2 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

I was reading on an old GGD thread about BTW's timeline that Clarence Clemons being invited to do the saxophone parts on Hair and TEOG was the last thing they did on the album, a month prior to release.

 

:ihype:

Clemons was called to play saxophone on BTW in January 2011

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Clemons was called to play saxophone on BTW in January 2011

Tell The Truth GIF

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Wasn’t Heavy Metal Lover done March 2011?

It was the last song made for the album (Gaga confirmed it) so that would make sense. 

  • ATRL Moderator

this might be random but i love to hear her perform Eh Eh again with her rich 2020s vocals.

 

:jonny5:

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Wasn’t Heavy Metal Lover done March 2011?

Yes March 19th, 2011

2 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

Tell The Truth GIF

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/exclusive-how-e-street-band-saxophonist-clarence-clemons-ended-up-on-lady-gagas-new-album-250834/
 

Quote

THREE WEEKS AGO E Street Band saxophonist Clarence Clemons was putting together an exercise machine in his Florida house when his wife told him that Lady Gaga‘s people were on the phone. “They said to me, ‘Lady Gaga wants you to play on her album,'” Clemons says. “This is on a Friday afternoon at 4:00 pm. I said, ‘When do you want me to do it? I’m free Monday or Tuesday.’ They go, “No, she needs you RIGHT NOW in New York City.” Clemons dropped what he was doing and started driving to the airport. “I almost got a ticket I drove so fast,” says Clemons. “It was wild. I was so excited. I’m a Gaga-ite.”

 

I remember we went wild cuz she revealed The Queen & HML lyrics during The Monster Ball :dies:

The way this base literally served this through the last week :rip: 

 

IMG-8403.jpg

  • ATRL Moderator

HML and Black Jesus were made 1-2 months before BTW dropped.

 

Venus was made 2 months before ARTPOP dropped.

 

i think it was DH or Angel Down were the last recorded for Joanne.

Gaga recorded TEOG in October 2010 and Clemons played saxophone for the record in January 2011

Gaga later confirmed the album track list through Twitter on September 23, 2016. She also confirmed that within the next 48 hours, the recording would be finished.
 

and the album was released on Oct 21, 2016 even leaking a week prior

I’d rather get Chromatica Reloaded: The Re-Up than some Plastic Hearts/Purple Rain album. Sorry. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.