Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

this comment on ggd «It’s ok guys, if Admin’s server skills were the same way he found out Paradise was being released Christmas 2014 it’s safe to say the hype is still going» :deadbanana2: they're about to get their ass banned by their dictator admin

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Not sure if it means anything but I remember during the pre-Hold My Hand days GGD shut out rumour thread about it/speculation about it's release. Uncertain if they did tease it when it was actually coming though, but I think they did, which could be bad news for us. Since they are very controlled by Bobby I can see it being the case that they ask them to put out the fires so the release is a surprise, but at the same time could be because they know it's not coming and are trying to avoid meltdowns. 

I doubt they care about meltdowns; it's more clicks for the forum imo

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

this comment on ggd «It’s ok guys, if Admin’s server skills were the same way he found out Paradise was being released Christmas 2014 it’s safe to say the hype is still going» :deadbanana2: they're about to get their ass banned by their dictator admin

Well, as I said in some messages above, neither GGD nor LGN have a good track record. :rip:

Edited by ToniGaga96

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I doubt they care about meltdowns; it's more clicks for the forum imo

they care, nowadays they basically work as part of Gaga's PR team and want to keep fans in control

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Does anyone actually care what GGD says :rip: 

Anyone still using the racist account?

this is the best type, a mute hype then boom, announcement in 2 hrs :jonny:

Not ATRL crashing as soon as we start shading Gar's fansites :rip: :laugh:

 

5 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Not ATRL crashing as soon as we start shading Gar's fansites :rip: :laugh:

 

I had a whole post ready calling the GGD admin out as a Russian dictator, but alas

Gaga felt more like a "community" from 2010 to 2014. I got banned by Haroon in 2017 and never looked back :suburban:My first Gaga forum was the OG forums from her website. OG fans know how messy this forum was because of the lack of moderators and them still usng TFM album cover during the born this way era :suburban:

 

TNnXreJ.png

will she wipe her ig feed for the announcement? we might finally get rid of the cursed nurtec ad post

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

1 minute ago, Marry The Gods said:

Gaga felt more like a "community" from 2010 to 2014. I got banned by Haroon in 2017 and never looked back :suburban:My first Gaga forum was the OG forums from her website. OG fans know how messy this forum was because of the lack of moderators and them still usng TFM album cover during the born this way era :suburban:

 

TNnXreJ.png

Omg I remember the website forum. Only OGs know.

 

it went downhill when everyone started pretending to be pop stars and “announcing” their “lead singles” which were just Gaga rip-off lyrics. People even crested fake chart positions for them :rip:

 

Then I remember one day a user with a Loud by Rihanna avi spammed the entire forum, it got shut down, and never came back again. What a time! 

I’m pretty sure GGD and LGN would say nothing is coming if something WAS definitely coming, I mean they are in touch with Gaga’s team

 

GGD was heavily involved in finalizing Dawn of Chromatica (the youtube visuals were fan work supervised by them I believe?) and I think they were also trying to shut the rumors and leaks down? Same with Stupid Love, saying it’s a BTW outtake 

 

Gaga’s team would definitely tell them to kill all hopes for more of a surprise, I’m still a believer, if not today then definitely sometime soon :allears:

2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Omg I remember the website forum. Only OGs know.

 

it went downhill when everyone started pretending to be pop stars and “announcing” their “lead singles” which were just Gaga rip-off lyrics. People even crested fake chart positions for them :rip:

 

Then I remember one day a user with a Loud by Rihanna avi spammed the entire forum, it got shut down, and never came back again. What a time! 

I just had a memory unlock moment! I remember that messy user :rofl: It's so crazy how this was all more than decade. It's one of the many reasons why I'll always cherish Gaga. 

3 minutes ago, JudasMonster666 said:

I’m pretty sure GGD and LGN would say nothing is coming if something WAS definitely coming, I mean they are in touch with Gaga’s team

 

GGD was heavily involved in finalizing Dawn of Chromatica (the youtube visuals were fan work supervised by them I believe?) and I think they were also trying to shut the rumors and leaks down? Same with Stupid Love, saying it’s a BTW outtake 

 

Gaga’s team would definitely tell them to kill all hopes for more of a surprise, I’m still a believer, if not today then definitely sometime soon :allears:

they didn't say nothing's coming tho

 

It is kinda sick that those ppl create and curate entire forums about a pop girl, are in contact with her team who tells them what to do and they are not being paid by her. GGD admin should def be on her payroll.

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

they didn't say nothing's coming tho

 

Yeah but the way they try to kill our hopes is kinda sus to me and reminds me of their past behaviour idk maybe they are just being reasonable but I choose to believe otherwise (and possibly cry when nothing comes) 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.