Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

movie now that the strike is over, bobé's phone is probably blowing up with everyone trying to cast their movies :-*

I can see this. I think she's carved a good lane for herself by being in adult dramas with good-great box office appeal so far. That's a good niche to occupy because you can build prestige and consistency without being typecast. I'd love if she worked with Villeneuve on a non-Cleopatra film or with any other competent director on a darker adult drama with a strong script and a large-ish scale (similar to the scope of any hypothetical Cleopatra movie if that makes sense). 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Fixed it for you babes! :-*

 

 

They should bring back these dolls for the ARTPOP 10th anniversary :gaygacat7:

 

Edited by Nido

6 minutes ago, fra said:

Not what I was expecting, not the right timing but it's pretty. The monster paw :heart:

 

 

Lowkey wish it was this

 

grammy-nominations-concert-05.jpg

Gaga should go to Japan for the supposed pop up store and be a quest in Tetsuko's Room again. 

 

 

Edited by Album Leak

Cackling at how many variants of Bloody Mary they have released. :toofunny2:

Emma Stone has like 4 movies in the pipeline. Can Gar wake up PLS 

 

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Houdini makes me feel sorry for Kevin and PI. What could’ve been. 
:emofish:

  Reveal hidden contents

Idc

 

When I realized the new Dua Lipa song came out this morning I knew this base would be filled with jealous posts like this. Stop comparing every new song to Gaga 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

When I realized the new Dua Lipa song came out this morning I knew this base would be filled with jealous posts like this. Stop comparing every new song to Gaga 

spacer.png

Especially ones that are just run-of-the-mill pop songs. PI is the kind of song most popstars would not dare to make, and it is a genuinely well-crafted song. :toofunny2:

24 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

When I realized the new Dua Lipa song came out this morning I knew this base would be filled with jealous posts like this. Stop comparing every new song to Gaga 

spacer.png

Leave me alone, boo. I said idc because I knew a preacher would find his way into my business. I just said I felt sorry for PI because it should’ve been a much better song given the production team and Dua’s new sound.

spacer.png
 

28 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

When I realized the new Dua Lipa song came out this morning I knew this base would be filled with jealous posts like this. Stop comparing every new song to Gaga 

spacer.png

a 40 year old Gagas screaming to Dua's productions JBOL

 

 

GAGA should be doing more a flowers if she wants an upper tempo smash, she has older demographic love :alexz3:

4 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

a 40 year old Gagas screaming to Dua's productions JBOL

 

 

GAGA should be doing more a flowers if she wants an upper tempo smash, she has older demographic love :alexz3:

Maybe if she would ditch the screaming for a second? And she’s 37, not 40 and you should be aware that ageism is not a good thing to exhibit. If she’ll be 40, she’ll be very much able to scream to whatevr beat she wants and f words in here or anywhere else have no say in this.

spacer.png

can she do anything like... at this point announce retirement if youre gonna act like your musical career doesnt exist :priceless:

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

Especially ones that are just run-of-the-mill pop songs. PI is the kind of song most popstars would not dare to make, and it is a genuinely well-crafted song. :toofunny2:

Right :toofunny2:

 

Looks like the Gaga Dua comparisons are just going to get worse. Kinda cool yet odd though that GodGa is being compared to the new girls

39 minutes ago, Sugden said:

can she do anything like... at this point announce retirement if youre gonna act like your musical career doesnt exist :priceless:

Ya'll, it has been less than two years since her last musical endeavor. :rip: You may not like Jazz, but it def. counts towards her musical career. And we are heading to four years since her last pop album and that falls in line with Joanne > Chromatica.

 

 

3 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Right :toofunny2:

 

Looks like the Gaga Dua comparisons are just going to get worse. Kinda cool yet odd though that GodGa is being compared to the new girls

@DonnieDarko did not mean anything bad with their post, but there are some fans who genuinely melt down any time another popstar does something. :rip: "Gaga, please be the same as everyone else even though what makes you great is following your own path". :rip: 

Edited by Sannie

Exactly @Sannie, thank you. I’m really casual about stanning Gaga, like I love her and wish her all the best but I couldn’t care less about comparing her with anyone else. She’s one of a kind, forever. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, Sannie said:

Cackling at how many variants of Bloody Mary they have released. :toofunny2:

I feel like they are testing the water for the next record 

2 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Last time I asked this, the strike was still on and we had studio pics that we thought were LG7 related. So I'm gonna ask again, which do we think is getting announced first, LG7 or another movie role? 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

  Reveal hidden contents

I legitimately think it's a 50/50 chance one way or the other, so I'm genuinely curious

 

I predict LG7 will get announced first, but I also predict her next movie role will be announced fairly close to LG7's announcement.

 

I know it's easy to think of her as having abandoned music because of this year's silence, but I also think she's going back and forth between music and film roles moving forward. It's a nice way to set her apart as a differentiator and simultaneously cushion her career. With Joker 2 having wrapped up filming, her next main project should be an album. This year may have legitimately been a hiatus, and we're going to have to cope with that.

 

That being said, I pray for any kind of announcement these days. We're so dry, I'm starting to miss Haus Labs promo shots.

 

2215880f16090195b0f69616b89ab92189bff482 

Uh yeah, while I'm bored and somewhat annoyed at her being silent whenever she has nothing to promote, she has released things after Chromatica and has been otherwise performing and recording music for JFaD. Dawn of Chromatica, L4S, Hold My **** and that lame Rolling Stones collab have all been released since Chromatica. 

 

But the base is dead for a reason. The only exciting thing that has happened in the past year is Bloody Mary going viral and Gaga acknowledging that. :cm:

It's perfectly fine to think Houdini is better than Perfect Illusion (it's not and you're wrong) but discussing a song not released by Lady GaGa in the Lady GaGa base is corny.

 

2215880f16090195b0f69616b89ab92189bff482

  • Author

I am so excited that JFAD is going to be original :duca:

 

Crazy that this will be the first Grammys since 2017 that Gaga won’t have any nominations 

  • Author
1 minute ago, AidanUnderYou said:

Crazy that this will be the first Grammys since 2017 that Gaga won’t have any nominations 

Kinda wished SSOH was released before deadline. Who is gonna remember it in 2024 smh

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.