Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

Perfect Illusion was literally years ahead of its time musically and somebody does a similar sound almost a full DECADE later and y'all are gagging and calling PI bad. Gaga is a genius musically and this cycle of reducing her continues to prove it. Never change liddos. 

We’ve barely reached ARTPOP’s 10 year anniversary and you’re already calling Joanne a decade old, slow down :deadbanana4:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I feel disappointed.I know that Gaga is not to blame, but I couldn't help but get excited about some unreleased song... :chick3:

24 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

I feel disappointed.I know that Gaga is not to blame, but I couldn't help but get excited about some unreleased song... :chick3:

I couldn't agree more with you but there is some legal issues regarding unreleased ARTPOP material due to the management change mid era so I never expected much but definitely more than some hoodie.
Anyway the anniversary is tomorrow and Japan is celebrating it on december so who knows.
neverreallyover.mp3

Yall should get into the LiddoAI created Act 2, our solidarity is our biggest power against the dark forces (Lady Gags, BloodP*p, and R*chie) 

3 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Yall should get into the LiddoAI created Act 2, our solidarity is our biggest power against the dark forces (Lady Gags, BloodP*p, and R*chie) 

You forgot S*r*h T*nno :thing:

I expected it to be a merch cash grab, considering they did the same for The Fame's 15th-anniversary. Artpop is simply not on the same caliber as BTW to get the same 10th-anniversary treatment.

16 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Yall should get into the LiddoAI created Act 2, our solidarity is our biggest power against the dark forces (Lady Gags, BloodP*p, and R*chie) 

the new axis of evil :dancehall:

I’ve just heard the strike is ovah. Now what’s next?

17 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I’ve just heard the strike is ovah. Now what’s next?

Literally nothing 

21 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I’ve just heard the strike is ovah. Now what’s next?

Album rating

I know I did not see Perfect Illusion and Sinner's Prayer. Those are top 3 best songs on Joanne. If we're going to drag Joanne songs for being "basic" then we need to drag straight up garbage like A-Yo. That song is trash. 

10 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I know I did not see Perfect Illusion and Sinner's Prayer. Those are top 3 best songs on Joanne. If we're going to drag Joanne songs for being "basic" then we need to drag straight up garbage like A-Yo. That song is trash. 

A-Yo is the demon grandmother of SL, they both belong to the demonic family line that started with Eh, Eh

where's artpop act2 and continuation of telephone and her performing in space and the 2015 redone album

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I’ve just heard the strike is ovah. Now what’s next?

85krjn.jpg

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

3 hours ago, fra said:

 

not them selling press conference recording and airport arrival footage as bundle :deadbanana2:

Edited by truthteller

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I’ve just heard the strike is ovah. Now what’s next?

Another big pharma #ad, followed by four months of silence. Then the first Joker trailer. 

Last time I asked this, the strike was still on and we had studio pics that we thought were LG7 related. So I'm gonna ask again, which do we think is getting announced first, LG7 or another movie role? 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

Spoiler

I legitimately think it's a 50/50 chance one way or the other, so I'm genuinely curious

 

Edited by Aston Martin

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Last time I asked this, the strike was still on and we had studio pics that we thought were LG7 related. So I'm gonna ask again, which do we think is getting announced first, LG7 or another movie role? 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

  Reveal hidden contents

I legitimately think it's a 50/50 chance one way or the other, so I'm genuinely curious

 

movie now that the strike is over, bobé's phone is probably blowing up with everyone trying to cast their movies :-*

11 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

movie now that the strike is over, bobé's phone is probably blowing up with everyone trying to cast their movies :-*

Fixed it for you babes! :-*

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.